3 years rewind new maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

I do hope you notice that the message wasnt for you ,but if wanna jump in out of nowhere ,you can cut the blablabla and start "add" that drama you mention about =)

2. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

I agree call them out, but we need to switch gears. Don't add content on a broken foundation. Once the foundation is fixed content and updates and open dialog will flow a lot easier. Also lol Sedbona can I sweet eyes you for some items xD.(All jokes btw)

3. MinnesotaSlays

Woah woah woah You better bring this drama to Yin only. Tao don't need more content they got more players :mad:. Keep it on Yin and roar it out lol.

Khamiciu likes this.
  4. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

if you want so much, you can go to surgery and make a gender change. Youre welcome =D

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Don't need to, you can simply pretend.
    You're welcome.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  6. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

If you want to share your experience, I personally not curious. Your intention to jump in defense and trying to show me how smart you are makes me laugh. Keep it up and cry on the forum more, I'm having fun. :p

7. MinnesotaSlays

Yo I must be high rn. Can someome tell me why I thought yo profile picture was a picture of you photoshopped in Zhengzhou lol.

Khamiciu likes this.
  8. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

@Eroine

Thats where i cant agree with u, Hainan has been the most belated and elaborated patch 9D has ever had... it took multiple patches in Kr to get it ready.. (fun fact, they even called India a part of the content we have already.. and people here keep asking about India map)

My point is, u keep comparing the game from what it was over 14 yrs ago... dont u think is time to move on?

But, just to play along.. when acclaim was at its peak (2nd role patch) we were at least 4yrs behind in therms of content + our version was modified to "suit" Global players based on Beta feedback... so I would say it was going nowhere, cause acclaim kept asking for modified patches and chopped content.. and Eliot Altam was a scammer who made tons of promises knowing he would never have to deliver, since he knew game was about to be shut down, hope u got his book... so much for game lore :)

@MinnesotaSlays I think if u ask him... he will have only one thing to give u.. u should ask xD

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

And the fact is there are still on-going patches in KR service for Hainan. They just recently released a new balance patch. Therefore, a lot has changed.

@everyone We appreciate you showing us screenshots of KR service, but we would also like you to understand the content that comes with the post/announcement/patch note that is posted. You really have to play in KR service to understand and know its language.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  10. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

yea i can, but not thats its the point, wen u receive easy gold cant have a vision by game, about surgery i cant write here my opinion:) i still like my side

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Still Ahri you released Black Monk without the full content so kinda this argument it is not valid in this logic.Also, on official K board where they post the updates are only 2 posts of Hainan major patches.

Acclaim released the maps with bugs, everyone knows that, it is not like there would be no bugs, but at least we would have access to the new content. Liaodong map was released in two phases, Tibet and others too in here also. For Tibet to be on we waited few days, we could not connect in game at all.

New patches still coming always in the game, we would need to wait forever in this pace. Also, when you plan to inform us about Qingdao ? If Hainan will take forever, what about Qingdao and M-d patches ?

Lastly, my comments touch the UT problem also, when you are going to give us the free korean events to access the UTs and UTs would be more common in game?

PS : Ahri you are doing a great job and I mention that in many occasions, yet please push more for the new content. The community has great expectations on this.

Nilson likes this.
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Comparisons gives you a valid point. All maps till now were released in many phases, it is not like this is something new to us. Nanchang was capped at FC8, than to FC12 when other mobs were added, if you remember In Liaodong to start with we did not had the School of Rising Sun when was released. Tibet also was released in phases and we had problems with special damage that back then was not released in game but was on new map and we could not fight the monsters. In Kunlun, now RedFox made few additions, we did not have all the content at once and still they add. All revamp dungeons are new content added to maps. Rome was not build in a day as the say goes on, but still... at least give us something and fix what is to be fixed !

Btw the damage bug still work in pvp and pve since 2007. There is a new crafting bug that is selling for a lot of $ and Hefei depo NPC still holds the key to another beautiful bug. We can live with new Hainan bugs also among all we have, but we would have some great time, fun and be more enthusiast and have more faith in the future of this game.

Lastly : two forces oppose progres always. With new content some will loose the hierarchy of power they build up due the few access we have right in game to : new weapon, UTs, Kl relics and gear, BM relics & the new relic from dungeon plates. Icy will be more easy to be done with more damage, GC and Potala also. The relics that now are pvp top were free in K event and they were a good addition to the base of players. PvP on pvp server will be more fun with the new gear, not like it is now : one or two hits and you are down. Holding on power is ephemeral.

Nilson likes this.
  13. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

I think your mouth speaks without you, if you refer to me / in your case ...your hands typing without thinking and if you talk in general dont reply to me xD

Nilson likes this.
  14. Nilson

Nilson New Member

I think they will never do it because RF is only interested in earning money for the purchase of Boxes with cc
    they don't think about the people who can't buy cc

Swim and Eroine like this.
  15. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

You just dont get that u're not getting it... Its not the same thing having LD part1 and LDpart2.. or KL part1 and part2; Hainan has been patched in game for months, even if u find it hard to believe, the black monk plate, the GC and boxes "weird" drops (that were hainan drops actually) and some details that if u played Hainan u would've noticed already, but hey, its not a sin or makes u less good

We never got real new content on acclaim, u need to grab this: acclaim version was a chopped and corrupted version of 9D, game was never meant to be like what acclaim had, they "Adapted" the game to suit NA players to milk them hard, and they did.. but mostly Euro players were the ones who got hooked up to that version and spent a lot

Here u are demanding a date for QingDao when u have no idea what it means and takes to be on that map... u havent stepped on Hainan and u want to see the adv clans update..

I know u like to be always right, but theres no constructive arguments on ur demands... im sorry but thats only a tantrum

Hope u dont take it the bad way, but, since i cant tell ur brain what to think... just know that i meant no offense on what i said

JaydenLi likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We have different perspective on things, I do not demand nothing, actually I asked information and explanations. All companies have calendars to work with, meaning planning to do actions. When you are a game company you also work with a calendar and know what you plan this year to release or next year or in the next 3-5 years (short and long time planning), it is not like you do not have a direction. This is also related with the contracts you have and the budget. So, some news for sure are available and should not be kept secret. I do not understand why they do not communicate the minimum things we need to know.

Being on Hainan or not has it has nothing to do with what I asked for and put questions. We know the next SpaceX flight and what they will test also what is going to happen with ISS in the next years as a parallel... so what is so hard to communicate about something that is virtual and not state secrets, but simple things like maps/new updates and so on ?

Nilson likes this.
  17. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

wow... the reply from RedFox is just like Acclaim one : it is Indy21 fault, but now JWG.

@HuoZhaiShe no idea if you are an undercover 007 like they have in the black market and did nothing on players money, but let me tell you this : without Acclaim you would have nothing to comment now. They release the most content of the game we have now. They came with the story and everything from clan base to Tibet map. They were not perfect, but those maps, quests, dung, items and game mechanic was their work. No publisher after released so many maps. How many maps did RedFox release? What events? 2x, 3x events full of dcs are from Acclaim time. We have less community events and boring farming events, where craft rates are crap. You farm few months to fail. This is the best addition of RedFox. If we compare marketplace, we got same items for 20x price and some downgraded to gamble. Why not buy the uts, decos and need to gamble for boxes? What are the rates on those boxes?

RedFox has a 007 in black market but netizen are making a laughing ... what did he do till now on players money? Did we see any major bans ? Those people are still here having monopoly on bosses and part of the content.

Ahri reply to Hainan is wow : it is JWG fault because of the content they still add. Acclaim was americans but you are k just like JWG, if you do not get alone with them, who can? We do not want excuses but results.

rashbrasil likes this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@Athuyar Not all have to be so complicated with new patches. They should give us Hainan 2018 as was released, after they implement Qingdao and the de-buffs than can change the system again. In 2020 after 2 years we still speak of more patches on Hainan and we did not have a solution how to implement it.

A conclusion :
    Thank you in advanced !

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  19. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

@Eroine
    U just love to deviate to try and be the smart one...
    EOP.JPG
    This is ur OP... is this not a demand?

Now, Hainan and QingDao "SMALL" maps?? really? dude if u actually played Kr, not only have a newbie to SS everything u would know what i already told u... it took multiple patches and months of work to release Hainan in Kr server, yes, they were somehow a bit more "open" to let us know what they were working on, but to say that those are small maps and try to make it look like u know better... that big ur ego is?

And get ur timeline right, Black monk came after hainan, not before so stop asking for content out of time, u pointing out content without caring about the the actual timeline and that confuses and misslead players,stop being an spoiled brat and quit spreading false info, be responsible

U should play Kr seriously, so u see the real rates, and then we talk

Yacha, JaydenLi, Cytrix and 1 other person like this.
  20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

The hainan debuff, can it make attack speed and cool down/ recast into the negative (slow as fvk) Like negative def in potala, or is it capped at 0% ?