3 years rewind new maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jun 15, 2020.

1. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Did you try to communicate this internally? Did you create a ticket and asked all of these questions? Got any answers?

In my understanding, they (RF responsible team) do not want/can (why?) give any kind of detail for what is going to happen in the future. It was already asked many times what is the future, what is expected to come, when does it come, bla bla. And all the answers where similar.
    I recall a post that was created by RF (on Facebook I guess) where it was used the hashtag Hainan and related to that there was a thread created here saying that MAYBE it would be released before summer. Get what? Summer comes in practically a week. In my understanding, not even the RF team knows what is next. Prove me wrong.

It is good to have this kind of comparison between RF ad Kr, but at the end, it does not matter because we (people that actually play and kindly donate to the game) do not have any kind of information on what is going to happen and when is going to happen (unlike other games that share release notes or announce when the game is going to be updated and with what content).

Maybe, just maybe, we will have some kind of more detailed information from RF side. Let's hope for the best.
    In the meanwhile, there's a lot of farming to do :D

MinnesotaSlays and Perfection like this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

#Hainan facebook ... no follow up by RedFox team.
    #new map on forum ... no follow up by RedFox team.

Communication is the key. What is next ? Is call planning by the companies. For sure if you are a company you have planning and calendar to work with and you know what is next. We make forecast and plans on short and long term at company level. Sames goes for a gaming company. For sure they have a calendar because simple you can not work with ”not know” what is next and that calendar includes events and new content. They should just tell us what is going on with that calendar that is elementar communication with the community.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

This is not the Korean version and never will be the same despite what red fox claimed.
    we all know it will never happen and should just accept it and keep playing or move on.

I can accept the game with all its flaws, bugs, toxic community etc But what I can’t stand or accept is the attitude of red fox towards players both free and paying, and how they go about things.

despite my hate for red fox I still love the game even in its current form

Oitza, JaydenLi, Perfection and 2 others like this.
  4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, for that we need to understand what is their business model and how much effort they put into it.
    I mean, in my case I like to communicate with the ones that pay me what is next and make them "excited" about future updates on the services I provide.

Or maybe we just are putting much of personal statements here for the sake of nothing..

5. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

if u complain about warrior are bad for some dungeons, well is cuz dont have enought gear , cuz with a helaer "healer too is physical" Seriously ? ' Healer ' have so many trap and what have ' Warriror ' ? also if all about gear why you do not play warrior role in this time ?

Khamiciu likes this.
  6. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Sadly, this is what they want to hear... They should think like this: "ohhh, they (players) are always talking about Kr here, Kr there but at the end they all say the same, they love the game and they will continue playing despite anything. Let us making the same kind of event until it works.."
    This is the kind of mentality we cannot transmit. I bet that if they lacking money at the end of the month because the community is turning against them, for sure they would take some actions (even some action we wouldn't like to hear..). Or maybe they would realize that we were just asking for information, we don't ask for dates or for when it happens. We just want to know what is next, and what kind of update we are expected to have. Simple as plain water.

Floricel likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Our effort is to improve the game. In our own way we all want the same. Since 2006 nothing surprise me, I was put up in all situations possible, I lived the toxic community, the bugs, the unfulfilled content promises, the fight to improve the things, the gold seller destroying the community efforts, the hate, the attacks of those how makes profit over this game, the change of publishers, the 1/3 diminish of community, the spies and endless efforts to destroy those who stand up.

8. Floricel

Floricel Member

Maybe we don't all like what Sedbona is saying or doing, but I think it's admirable that she is trying to make the game nicer for all of us and that she isn't giving up.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

we are years behind, they can’t just add 3 years worth of content. They can’t do a single update without messing something up, imagine an update on that scale.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

well, guess we need to wait an eternity to know the answer to this.

11. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

make a healer and do ur own test even the trap "ck" just deal 1% dmg or nothing and if u dont know exist the aoe from repel bracers and it is ck means u dont know anything from this game, i dont need to use traps for this dung or potala if i dont change to warrior is ofc cuz have buffs and i dont have a warrior weapon but no worry i was considering change to warrior already

12. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

maybe but i dont think so . cuz of warrior weapon :) that is really hard for gear full player ? you know what i can tell you
    never change back to warrior role. belive me i want wrong :p:p

13. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

@Sebdona
    In the spirit of debating:

We still dont have details on how big hainan's update is gonna be on RF, I know Sebdona will try to call me on this one but, i know that when hainan was introduced, it took them a lot of time and multiple patches to get it all done, hainan is a huge patch with lots of updated content

IMHO one of the things that have made publishers to fail is: community. After Acclaim everyone wants the newest and closest to Kr, but I actually only knew of 2 fellow player that actually knew and played kr server back then, so, how would u or anyone know what Kr server is or looks like if u dont actually play there? (Yeah i know ur buddies are OP and have pages and blogs and what not... yadah yadah... say i have a friend who talks to dolphins and swims with lions)

I know personally some of the top players in Yin, not all from the same band or side, they even fight eachother lol; but I can vouche for them as to how hard and how much have they invested on their gear, be it by farming or trading or just dropping their big wallets to crush 9D's rates, it is unfair to call them "auto farmers" or "noobs with gears" everyone plays his own way right? in the end, like Drachy said, its about how much u dedicate to ur gaming

I say, if u really want to help build a community and improve game, start in game, not only with ur bandmates but with everyone, stop flamming those who think different, dont make things personal, enjoy game and just play it

Theres a difference between Speak up and just Complain all the time

Farm/Grind/PK more, Whine less... it works

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We have to push forward to improve the things and get the new content. Same happened to Liaodong map, was released in few stages in Acclaim watch. Also what Acclaim provided and we lost is : the story, the community and communication. The lore of the game is long gone, the communication with community is at low limit and the toxicity levels of community comes from those who sells on black market or those with big egos. I do not flame them for nothing, there are enough evidence that the toxicity comes from players that sells on black market, they provide dog eat dog type of community, which makes the new players leave the game.

This screen is from a so call ”notorious” strong top pvp on Yin server (it is address to a player in my league after he refuse to buy more gold from him, then got cheated and harassed ) :

[​IMG]

Next, this is how low we become because the main issues are not address by RedFox team. Lore, new map pales in front of what really is going on inside 9dragons. Because of RedFox updates trim content and monopoly of game of these people we are forced to buy from the black market items like KL relics, gear, and others, that is tax evasion. Also they find ways to elude the paypal and trick players. All the avatars that are top players in Yin sells and buys from these people, otherwise you have no way to survive. This is the fight that drove veterans away also from this game. Same goes on Tao, not only Yin. If RedFox would really ban those who make all these transactions, let us see the avatars who remains and critic those like me or others that are putting a fight into this. And it is not about complaining, it is about fixing this game for all to have a fair chance and not be forced to do this. As I said, I do not have a personal stake in all of this, I do it for the principles and in what I believe.

[​IMG]

We have all the details of the transactions and what is going on Yin, but guess what...these people are still here, doing this with many players and are well protected. Same goes in Tao.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    upirank and SirDracula like this.
  15. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I think you are deviating from the thread you have created.
    IMHO, this doesn't belong here. I think the credibility of this thread is now lost and it became more like personal attacks. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just think this is not the best place to do this kind of things.
    You started the thread by asking for updates and more content and you are flaming someone just because. Good effort in vain, I guess.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

These are not personal attacks are the things deviated from the post. To sum up the logic of this :

- If we would have the updated additions in logic with K, the base of players would have the means and items to fight this. If the base of players would have the UTs, the free events for the relics from K, access to the new weapon we would have the damage to outdamage those that camp and put monopol on KL bosses or BM and other bosses. If the BM dungeon would be implemented all would have the black monk plate by now, new ornaments and access the other relic. If we would have all of that from K, Icy and GC dungeon items would also be a little more accessible for the base of players. If there would be balanced among roles or would have other items from K, GC and Potala red would be done by warriors role also. If Hainan would be implemented we would have access KL relics by now and this will go on like this...
    - Also if RedFox would have fight those who put monopol on bosses and the black market, there would be a clean and no toxic community, the new players would be more than now and people would not be so tense and provide a helpfull community.

It is not a personal attack and it is not wrong to wish eradicate those who destroy this game and the community. Those who are part from those groups to provide the ”dog” eat ”dog” community and those who monopol and sells those items are the ones that should be feel attacked and targeted not people with good faith and principle like are now.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  17. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

@Sebdona
    Yeah, i agree on the part of the black market, but heres some different look at that problem u post: who forces u to buy from them? I mean, if im willing to pay 200 USD for an item, i may as well try to farm or buy idk, blue boxes to get it myself right? then u would say, "oh but RF rates are impossible" "U need to spend more to get the item" well I dont think so, cause who in their right mind would sell an item for a lower amount than the original cost?

You have to accept the fact that 9D is a game of LUCK, sometimes u win, sometimes u loose, thats luck, let me give u the clearer example, and noone told me, this didnt happened to a friend, this is my own experience: I recently opened 90 boxes for a friend, got 3 or 4 superior rank5 guardians, not the best luck right? well a week after i opened 120 boxes for myself, guess what... i got nothing, nil, nada, el zincho...zip... no guardians. Thats 9D luck

Black market is there for reasons like this yeah, but for a black market to exist not only depends on the publisher policies, but on the player community willingness to buy from it. On the transaction u show, ofc RF could ban the seller, but by rule, they would have to ban the buyer too, and thats Fup dont u think?

Now, back on topic, U talk about content on a way that make it look like RF has made a mess on patches, and thats were i disagree with u, even when u dont like to believe this, i was playing actively when all that content was new in Kr and it didnt came the way u say

UT is still hard to get, even tho there are more ways to get them, their market prices are pretty similar tbh, but i dont want to ramble..
    When 2nd part of Kunlun was 1st live we had even lesser gear than what RF had, cause by that time neither Fire/Frozen marble existed and mirisia set came just a month before we got it here, so no, we didnt had that and still there was a certain monopoly (more like a permanent war that one side mostly won everytime) I dont know what gave u the idea that kr had it different, imagine farming KL bosses with the gear u had back in 2018

And then Hainan came after all that, and when we get Hainan u will see what the developers did to try fix that "Monopoly" and dont get me wrong, Im not steping in for RF, i hate the way they almost ignore their players and how they miss the cheaters and abusers (yeah, talking to u @ninearts & @Ahri ) I myself have reported a ton of stuff and never get a solution from support, but tbh, as for content RF is doing great

Now, BM dung, update came to us after hainan, so new Heavenly plate or having a chance to get all plates at this moment its actually a nice gesture from RF, but again, we asume its a bad patch or a mistake from them

This can be a long long debate, but tell me what u think so far?

Edit: corrected a brain fart xD

Dragy, renatokpz and BobThePriest like this.
  18. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Especially when you were about to gift someone you didn't have any pet from those 120 boxes :(
    9Dragons is luck.

Let's get ready to GAMBLEEEEEE!

19. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Being someone who has invested thousands of dollars I agree to a certain degree and disagree as well.

What I agree with.
    -We do need the developers to be more transparent with the community. Communication is key and we need this communication in order to grow our community and grow our game.

-I agree that the selling of items and gold in the black market has really built a barrier that many of us struggle to overcome. This has caused people to stop funding the game in general and instead fund the players themselves.

-I do agree that there is a power monopoly on both bosses and maps. The issue is players who have spent more or who are in a league of spenders/farmers/and even cheaters(we know they exist) control the bosses. Making comments like "Just farm the bosses or farm certain items" is a great statement, but obviously you are on the outside looking in. You can not tell someone to farm something when a top player can come in 10 to 20 seconds and out damage you after you have worked hard for an hour to almost kill 1KL boss. You might as well just count your losses.

-I agree that there is a dog eat dog mentality and this really has caused a divide in our community. This has become a bigger issue where people are willing to scam others and get a leg up. If this continues this will not be the only reason why both vets and new players leave.

What I disagree with.

-There is a lack of content......That's just bs. I can name 30 top 100 players off Yin and Tao who still have plenty to farm. I do mean plenty! If you have everything(I can only think of 4 or 5 players who can technically say that) then make a new char and either restart all over or maybe do every RTD RTK RTE RTF RTH and there is so much more. I mean you can even make community stimulus packages. The lack of content isn't what's killing the community its the abuse of plvling with a one-sided economy and people having nothing or no way of actually playing the game because we preach the idea that they can't play the game until they are at x level. There is so much more I can say about this but let me try to do my best to focus on the thread and what's been said.

-Redfox has a bad history of deploying patches and updates so asking for multiple years of content to be added in now.....It is like asking a baby to drive a high powered car and jump over a volcano....Its just set up for failure and a really bad idea. They need to focus on implementing a few pieces of that content or just leave it as is. We have been playing without it this WHOLE time. 90% of the server doesn't even have an OP deco or lvl 4 relics. So it can wait or not come at all.

-I disagree with @Dragy that making a new char is so simple and so easy to restart all over and act like nothing has happened because a role you chose has been killed to hell and years of investments and playing now must go to waste, No matter how you look at it. If you are not willing to fund that person and get them to where they were then just stay quiet. Your comment helps no one and does nothing for them. If you want to offer a solution you need to be apart of it.

-This statement here is a 2 parter so I will try to keep it brief, I do not agree with the attacks on Sedbona stating the obvious and "needed" content. It would make my life a lot easier if we had these weapons and gear from what I read and that should be addressed. Calling someone out especially a company and one that you have invested in quite a bit is perfectly fine. However @Sedbona you have not been playing nearly as much and I am going, to be honest, you are not the most qualified person to speak on how the community is impacted by this "lack of content". I know your heart is in a good place so I aint mad. That is all I have to say.

-

JaydenLi likes this.
  20. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Someone called the Mother God of Saints , thank you for all the wisdom you gave us . Ahahahaha go make all drama ill get popcorn :p