Weapon damage secondary refine addition on clothes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, May 21, 2020.

1. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I have tested this since before empty souls existed. Weapon dmg on secondary clothing options is not what it actually says, that
    Is not 220% actual weapon dmg, the percentage part is wrong, it's just 220 weapon dmg. 220% on a flying white weapon is roughly 12k and change. Do the math. :)

2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

That's not the point...
    Is that it increases the Weapon Attack % stat but doesn't add the damage.. While for the epithet adds the Weapon Attack % and adds the damage as well.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  3. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Ok, your weapon has a min and a max DMG. It also have a balance. I am getting around 5 k extra DMG per piece of clothes with that option. 5 clothes is extra 25 k DMG or more. Is easy to put clothes on and off and check your green DMG. I m ok with my math maybe you should start doing some. All the bonuses I'm talking about is with new weapons. Cheers
    Also you can't multiply a multiplier otherwise you will do 10 Times more dmg in mobs

4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

What? What is your math?
    275% Weapon attack % gives around 19k damage while 920% Weapon attack gives 2k?
    Sorry, but for sure you didn't pass math..

You have Flying Dragon... each piece of clothes should give you at least 14k dmg, not 5k...

5. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

show me this without relics, please. Without and with clothes (no epithet)

6. Lidiaanamihai

You know something. Don't make those options Let us, the people who failed math to use them. Is ok. If you can't understand that 220 DMG is not equal with 5k, I have nothing to say anymore

7. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Alright. Sorry if I don't know everything as you know.
    At least I'm trying to discover what I don't know. You just shoot in the air, pew pew.

Thanks for the help.

8. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Thank you Saint Mary, second edition, how kind of you to share this wonderful information. NEXT !!!

9. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Hmm my item drop set has weapon dmg as secondary, I bought it that way and i do have flying weapon but I dont see any significant difference when switched with my other set which does not have weapon dmg... all of which have +2. :confused:

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@Lidiaanamihai is right, it is only a matter to understand how and ofc knowing how the stats and increases work in different situations, with different parameters. He gave a piece of information for general use, it is up to everyone to make the calculation and test how works for their character and circumstances.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

This is so wrong. Weapon Attack %. If you read it without any filter what is the meaning of that? It should be the increase of base weapon damage by a certain % and be added as damage. This clear as plain water. Why does it work with relics and epithet and not with clothes? I have more damage from a 50% weapon damage relic rather than my clothes. That’s my question.

I don’t believe you guys. I have taken off my boots with 220% and put them back and the damage difference was roughly 2k damage.
    You guys acting like you know everything and don’t share all the info, that’s a very bad way to approach life in general. All complain about toxic community and you are the ones with such kind of attitude.

Show me that you have 5k damage increase per piece. Because I cannot see it.

Peace out. May the weapon damage % rest in peace

MinnesotaSlays and JaydenLi like this.
  12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Could you post a ss with naked char as I did with mine? Sadly I do not have a new weapon to compare with repel.

renatokpz likes this.
  13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You should be by now a veteran yourself (2015) and know how to calculate the damage and all the increases. You can not accuse @Lidiaanamihai or me of not helping the community with sharing infos. If we remember a few months ago, because of @Lidiaanamihai that posted the new weapon info on refine levels and the base of failure + damage and me posting the K images, RedFox change the stats and we got some answers on the reff base rate after a certain point for new weapons and you guys found out it is harder to reff new weapons, a info that was in the community by 12 years but not shared officially. Fullnero guide did not cover that info, also there is no reff guide updated because of the conflicts in reff methods and ”I know it all in 1 year vs people since 2006 in here” attitude from some people. As a remainder veterans gives guiding lines on a matter and help the community that way.

It is not that his or your calculation is wrong or his math is better, it is the method you do it and how you calculate it applied to your character and increases.

I tried in countless posts to explain how damage work in 9dragons and If I look back on some avatars attitude towards me and their ways to show their gratitude for my work and explanations, I would be incline to erase all the guides as my good friends Preach and HP told me and let the people discover the general and particularity of 9d by themselves, but I will not do it for the rest of 98%. Now, some avatars in this post have same attitude towards @Lidiaanamihai and what he shared. He did not made a detailed guide on his information with screens and detailed phrases, just give it as general presuming you guys know the basic.

14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

It doesn’t matter if I registered in 2015 or 2020. I just don’t feel correct from people saying that it increases X amount of damage when I have the same stats and doesn’t increase X, unfortunately increase small X.
    is this difficult to understand? One of us is lying and is not me because I posted the picture with the damage increase. So I guess he is hiding something. Prove me wrong.

And Sedbona, don’t generalize things. I always came to you and thanked for the great work you do for community. I was just asking for clearer explanations which seems to be a big deal for the patreons of this game.

anyways, keep your secrets but don’t make us as liars.

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

kaptz, as I said on my post, it is not that your math or his math is wrong, meaning you or him lie about this. It is about how you calculate it and apply it with different methods and increases. It is not a general formula, each player made his own experiments and calculations on this. Some have other ways to add to the damage of weapon in % vs general increases apply to the base of damage. Do not forget the weapon + increases on weapon gives you the highest damage on 9d that ads in C in diff damage stats. It also can be boosted by other game increases, like that small portion of side clothes damage.

He also said this, meaning it is a small increase not to make you OP, so do not expect to boost insane your damage. Will help you in grind towards mobs :

16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, anyways. Think I’m just throwing wood to the fire. But the % increase should be the same for everyone (always based on weapon, which by luck is the same as Exiled). Or maybe there are different equations behind character clan/role :rolleyes:

Maybe someone responsible for the game will appear and highlight our dissimilarities.

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is not the same by start on different characters only by applying plain stats to your character meaning str/dex/const/wis/ess. Then sum up with others. As I said @Lidiaanamihai gave it general terms and calculated at his present situation not to a low level character unequipped than equip with boosts. His character is already boost it as hybrid or healer or what it is with some increases he can not unequipped to calculate from 0. He probably have a new premium + stats, certain epithet and his weapon has other damage increases and levels than yours. His number is the sum up of + - of what the others will get. To get a base of how much that increase vary for everyone, you have to unboost all and is hard to calculate it.

18. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I think you are saying different things. I want to test it as raw damage and not with premium or attributes or anything else. Just focus on the Weapon Attack %. But anyways, I see what you are doing. I will move back and shut myself up.

19. Lidiaanamihai

Sedbona, We have a saying "Nu strica orzul pe gaste." Let them be. :)

20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

My conclusion is that it does not work, the weapon damage % increase added to the char section is wrong.

I would assume the damage would be a static number in comparison with the other stats that can be obtained on that slot.

renatokpz likes this.