Important Reminder. :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZhouWarden, May 28, 2020.

1. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Just a quick reminder for those showing some... Hatred. These items provided to me are specifically to use for this upcoming event. They will be removed afterwards. I need to be durable otherwise high level players would 1hitK.O. me. I currently have these items to test and make sure i have a fully functioning set-up. I do not have the rights to give the items to anyone. To add to this, if I did anything against Terms of Service or my agreement with RedFox, my account would be quickly banned. Maybe set aside your Hatred and lets come together FOR THE BOYZZZ FOR THE GIRLZZZ FOR 9DRAGONZZZ!!!

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

So you admit, that new players wont have a chance to get the best prize? Welp, too much for your fairness on promotion event.

3. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Everyone has a chance to get the Ultimate tablet. but thank you for your unnecessary comment.

4. upirank

upirank Active Member

Well i can only see people with high gears getting the kill yesterday, so GM should give new players better gears and maybe they will get a "chance".

5. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

My plan is to get like 20x Ultimate tablets, maybe later i can buy a Ferrari in real life.
    Price for certain items (in $$) are just way to high, but the Gm's dont wanna realise it...
    how much is 1 ultimate tablet in real money now? Just think a bit realistic pleassse!

MrMonster likes this.