TEAM SEIRIN

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Monkey, Apr 27, 2020.

?

Do you like the logo?

1. Gross

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Not bad

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Love it

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Monkey

Monkey New Member

Hey, what's up everyone!
    Your probably wondering wtf is this "TEAM SEIRIN" and why the hell does it EXIST! :mad:
    For starters, it's a new guild of mine I just created. Now that you know that, you gotta be thinking, WHO MAKES A GUILD IN A DYING GAME.
    That's fair but let me explain.. Since I've been back to Rumble Fighter, due to the quarantine, surely like many of you. I started to link up with old/new friends via discord.. I then realized, there's more than enough people that play to bring together and have a good time.. To make a long story short, it's been a blast. I'm talking events, giveaways, movie/anime nights and even listening to EDM music as we play
    CRINGE OR WHAT?! Whatever the case, we're having a good time and isn't that what it's all about?! Alright, I understand, I have a low attention span too, so if you got through all of that, here's your reward:

https://discord.gg/bnDyYqz

It's the server link to the discord I was just talking about. All are welcome, whether your in the guild or NOT. I mean come on, who am I to take away your fun :p
    For those with malicious intent, we have staff lined up and ready to take care of that @SS, so be cool or go back to school, haha I like that one :cool:
    Now, you gotta be wondering what is this guild about and who are welcome.
    For starers, have you seen Koroku Basketball? If you have, it's probably the reason why you clicked this thread. Those that have not, it's an anime and I took one of the team names "Seirin" for the guild name.
    The anime is relatable to Rumble Fighter in the sense of playing as a team to dominate, win and most of all, have fun. The most popular game mode has to be teams hands down, imo. It's these reasons alone why I have chosen this name and well, it's a pretty SICK name :D
    Furthermore, with such a powerful name must come with the right logo. I don't expect you all to like it so please, constructive criticism, not just criticism, please! :)
    emblem 1.jpg

I mean hey, not bad right? You decide, I left a poll for you peeps to determine. Don't just ignore it either, in this guild, we're always looking to improve.. As for who are welcome in the guild will be base on your skill level! Seriously though, isn't that how it should be?!
    If you think you have what it takes to be apart of Seirin, drop your IGN below, either me or my Vices will add you and set up a few games with you to determine how good you are. If we recognize you IGN, will just add you and tell you to apply cuz we already KNOW what you got! Simple right? I'm aware many of you may not want to leave your dead guilds due to nostalgia or even the aesthetics of the name and logo. Whatever the case, think about it, wouldn't you rather have a set of people you can game with whenever you log on, make a deeper connection through voice chat and play other games with? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE!

To end this thread, here's a little about me. I go by the IGN: Curse
    I've had many IGN's in the past but my main one was Omerotsu
    I started in 09 and don't plan on stopping anytime soon, especially during this pandemic.
    I won the Death Knight set, played in RR3 for GoDs. Beat many 1v1ers, yall know who you are! I usually only play team glacier. You'll find me in "THE BEST COVE ROOM"
    I have been apart of all the mainstream guilds and got to know some of the greats. Rip Premium guild
    None the less, I look forward in getting to know you, see you soon?

P.S. - I hope your all safe and well. Wash dem hands boi

Audioh likes this.
  2. Audioh

Audioh Member

hell yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Best of luck

4. CrisOGnoH

CrisOGnoH New Member

I would like to join IGN : akarui just came back 2 weeks ago

5. YazSoul

YazSoul Juggle Champion

I would like to join Seirin. IGN: Convert

6. kswagg123

kswagg123 New Member

I would like to join Seirin IGN: Ghostvoid