After Event and what Happen With...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firuges, Apr 27, 2020.

1. firuges

firuges Member

Good morning to everybody.
    After the event, we have all achieved many things. One of them, Relics with very beautiful Substats. Now after trying a lot I see that the Drop rate does not work as I thought. Is it buged or is it just a redfox lie?
    I would like to have more knowledge from the developers, since we spend time playing and we pay to obtain benefits and their response is null.
    I also hope that a big update will come, because many returning players will come back if you don't give them something to keep them active.

I test it in GCM but all drops are the same as 0% drop rate increased.
    Thank you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    dankiel91 likes this.
  2. erer4478

erer4478 New Member

Katılıyorum, çalışmıyor, yalan

3. erer4478

erer4478 New Member

I agree, it doesn't work, lie

4. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

yes lie...

5. Nguyendathnn

Nguyendathnn New Member

Tôi muốn thấy tất cả các chỉ số thống kê thông qua phím C, kể cả %Drop,vì điều này là rất quan trọng

6. firuges

firuges Member

I want a GM explain Community !

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We will be looking into this issue.

Thank you for the report!

firuges likes this.
  8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

When u look into that, can u also look right away in the option, Increase Martial Arts damage... % ?
    It is also an option and i can increase it.
    It doesnt show up in the stat list but its sounds like it helps to give skills like bleed trap(that hasnt a damage amount in the description) /smashes more damage.

And also can some one explain the term weapon attack? I can raise it, but cant find a real description of what it is or does.
    Thanks @GM

9. rashikki

rashikki Member

Hello, everyone. GM I have been constantly. about the rates or the rate of fall. I spent 4 months to do my set drop.more when I compared with the others who had not see that I was picking up the same thing from drop then. something is wrong or the drop options do not work or the drop rate is false.please do not take it as desaforo.eu I'm talking because we really like this game.more we want to have fun and not get angry or bored because of the game. I believe that many here are trying to help and we count on your help as well. Thank you very much for your attention. and keep yourself saved God bless everyone and their families I see you in the game

10. firuges

firuges Member

From now I follow you ! Please if that is buged is serious. a lot of people waste money on game, including myself

11. firuges

firuges Member

Yes these Stats are very rare !! 1 Stack Excelent to get this Goku! to get know that not work!
    is ABUSIVE!

12. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

To be honest i never really rely on this stats. I mean, if increasing your chanche to drop something that will be drop at a 0.5% of rate, doesn't matter if u have your drop rate 500% because it means that u ll drop it by a 2.5% in total. To don't mention that, if I'm not wrong, some mobs will drop a fixed amount of item, and if u increase your drop rate, you will just improve the drop of items that have an higher chance to be dropped, for example if a mob have chance to drop from 1 to 3 items, but it could drop 10 different item, by increasing your drop chance won't help you to have that monster drop the "rare" item you wish, but only increase the chance of getting item with an high drop chance to over a 100%, so it's sure that you won't get what you wish. A bit hard to explain my point of view about this stat, i hope i make it clear, and i hope that a gm will say if what i said is right or not

13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

The players know it’s true, RF are in denial

14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

How can you explain the difference between no event (x2 or x3) and accumulating Item Drop %?
    I mean, I did the test, and the drop rate is totally a mess. First, I used relics + clothes with drop rate such that I have 100% increase drop rate only from the stats and farmed with this. Second, I did the same but without any relic or clothes with drop rate option during a x2 event. And guess what, the drop was much better during the event. How can you explain this?
    However, I had the same amount of drop rate increase in both scenarios. Did is math, it should be the same thing according to the description of the Item Drop %.
    Anyway, please, GM, confirm this.

quaithenhi likes this.
  15. quaithenhi

quaithenhi New Member

I agree with this post.
    There is a clear difference in drop rate between x2 event and 100% item-drop relic mounting. We all can prove this with ease.

16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Where is this detailed? I don't see any difference between announcements and in-game options.
    Can you elaborate if you know more about this?

17. quaithenhi

quaithenhi New Member

Sorry. I really do not understand what you mean in your superb words.

18. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, those are not the rarest drops for the mobs you talking about. They shouldn't be the rarest drop IMO. But anyway, it doesn't make any sense either. Item drop rate is to give you more chances to get a drop from a mob, it doesn't mean that you will have the rarest drop from it. Well, a fast way to test you mention is to use the 100% item drop from relics on those mobs and see what drops. I'll do the test.

My brain works with numbers, 100% from the weekend, and 100% from item relics.. For me is the same number :) won't you agree?

19. quaithenhi

quaithenhi New Member

I use my brain to analyze and recognize facts, not for words from some1 getting high.

20. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Come on.. Everyone did this and everyone got their own conclusion