Any sneak peek?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xiaolin, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Would like to know too.

2. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It will be sad if private servers will provide the content faster than you, though...

disciple16 likes this.
  3. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Help me. How I can to blacklist players on the forum?

4. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Why are u all time spam negative, u can start new post and write there ur opinion. And ur friend Swim and other negative spamers go with u!) Thx if u understand me.)

5. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Hi ahri. If spring event is farming event, can you please remove immortal zombies outside tibet 1st village? Those zombies are used by players to auto-farm with their nuker char's AOE skills (Targeting the zombie and using auto-train mode and pet do the "looting").

6. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

What weapon u talking? no lvl required with higher dmg than repel... cant find it

would u describe it, pls, ty

7. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Won't flame. I don't farm there. I farm potala, can't imagine an IS char farming outside tibet 1st vil. I know it's not the farmer's fault of using that zombie as method of their farming but it's like similar like those autofarmers in kunlun. Just hoping though. I'm not really affected by it as long as potala dungeon doesn't experience the bug GCM dungeon does.

8. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Even though it's unlikely to happen, i hope they'll make some efforts be online for more hours each day. They are only up like 3 - 5 hours everyday. Some bugs need 21 hour waiting time before getting fixed. Like the situation now, i can't even log to game and few people are stucked in Liaodong with their skills/masteries gone.