Leveling up curve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guizee, Apr 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Guizee

Guizee New Member

Simple question: how long does it take to reach Immortal or Dissolved Body without exp cards and premium?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Hmm, depends on what gear you have available. If you are starting from scratch with ZERO pre-farmed gear, it might take you 1-2 months of casual play.

Understand that the ability to lvl up fast also depends on whether you can kill mobs efficiently and/or skip to grinding inside GCM dungeon for a speedier pace. With average pre-farmed gear, you can probably do it over a single weekend if the character has already completed the RTD questline and is 2nd role.

3. smakthat

smakthat New Member

with:
    Ancient set +15
    full bead plate set for all dungeons
    1 psh wep +15+2
    1 repel wep 15+2

with premium and event it took me less then 7 hours to reach lvl 217 ( cant remember the name for it ). this includes the quests for 2nd role.

so without premium maybe 12 - 13 hours of playing?

4. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

it takes even less with better g
    5x exp cards are in stamp...
    Premium = 150h online gives u 15day premium

starting from scratch isn't bad nowadays cuz there is a lot of big players what can help
    also if no one helps there still is plenty average gear for little prices :))

I suggest collect some exp cards and use them at the event...
    also, u can stay AFK in non-event days to get that 150h for premium if u need so...
    and of course, get in the band who have some great buffs like 100% drop rate / 100% exp rate and other useful buffs...
    And not least but the important thing is for a great boost for ur ACC is using ornaments in wardrobe/gear (cons20/cons25/cons30/ dmg1500/1500def / 1800dmg/1800def / 2k dmg/ 2k def)
    And some deco like GCM lvl1 or GCM lvl 2...

Usually u can get some items for free or super cheap like:
    GCM lvl 1 deco... 5kk
    cons20 orns... 5kk
    dmg1500 orns... 5kk
    some Xmas epi with dmg for 15 days..5-8kk
    Blue banner ex - 20kk
    Flag1 = 45kk
    Dungeon plates 20-100kk (start with the one who has dmg)

BirdbrainX likes this.
  5. Guizee

Guizee New Member

I'm starting from scratch so all that stuff is very expensive for me
    I'm RL7 and didn't start doing my chapter 2 RTD quests. Whats the best lvl to do those quests?

6. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

If u play at YIN server black side or what ever side u

7. Guizee

Guizee New Member

I play at Tao. PvP servers are just harder and more expensive than PvE ones.

8. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

i suggest u get 10 gold coins = and exchange them at F11 for KL Exe bead pack.. it will help u get the rest stuff for sure :))

9. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

If you're only around RL levels and starting from scratch, farming the event coins (silver or gold) might be a problem since they only drop from mobs with level HM + (lv 150 +) onwards. You can however collect the daily rewards, and maybe get something useful from the event resource exchange.

There are generally 2 approaches to the RTD questline. Either do them as and when you get them while lvling, or just grind ahead for xp, and wait till you are GB + (or higher) and do the RTD questline all at once.