Maintenance & Patch Notes: March 31, 2020

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeherou

deeherou New Member

So there money in the budget for new timed outfits, but none for new scrolls? You all make it apparent you don't care about the general "want" from your consumers and that's why this game is losing its societal activity. Congratulations on continuing to plunder the potential this game's had thru the years :(

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Distort

Distort Member

I'm not defending nim-no-fix but tbh this game is way over the scroll limit now. No one even uses half of the current scrolls unless it's handed to them by rentals. Most of the more recent scrolls were either put together, recycled, and/or unbalanced. Unless they want to finish the rest of the scrolls from the contest a few years ago they should give it a rest.

jetois likes this.
  3. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Any reason I’m having trouble logging in all of the sudden? I get to the part where I put my information then I click login then it freezes any idea why?

4. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

There was another server issue, same as yesterday. But it should be fixed. :)

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

They stopped making scrolls because everytime a new scroll came out the community would respond toxicly. This is literally them giving us what the community demanded; nO mOrE rEcYcLeD sCrOlLs.
    Over the scroll limit? For sure we got a LOT of scrolls, that I can agree with. But calling them "recycled or unbalanced" is an EXTREMELY disingenuous argument; ALL fighting games since SF2 and MK1 in 1992 have recycled their own **** and nobody so much as blinks when they do it. Even Smash Bros straight copy/pastes character kits onto new characters as skins and none of their community ******* about it because their community is actually good enough at their game to understand that changing speed/stun values changes the whole kit even if it visually has the same attack motion. Dont even get me started on unbalance in other games, Smash and Tekken games are unbalanced beyond belief. "Give it a rest", give what a rest? They havent made a scroll in 6+ months. They finally gave up entirely just like the community wanted.

NeoStrayFox and deeherou like this.
  6. Distort

Distort Member

lol ok buddy

Hercule likes this.
  7. mattypk

mattypk Member

lmao

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. deeherou

deeherou New Member

I mean, I get how they may have been led to this unbeneficial direction through the community. However, them being a franchise/organization should've done what was best for their company. Why would you stop the production of something that'd worked for all these years? simply because of toxicity within the community?
    To make the point more understandable, McDonalds has had and continues to receive backlash for their unhealthy food, yet they STILL continue to PRODUCE and SELL. If they'd unreasonably complied to every toxic consumer within the community then there wouldn't be a "McDonalds" now, just like there will soon no longer be a "Rumble Fighter"

9. deeherou

deeherou New Member

I understand where you're coming from. But, given the position that they're currently in, with the lack of new content and loyal players, wouldn't it have been smarter to continue providing the necessities that made the game flourish foremost? In my *opinion*, they shouldn't have complied with the negativity in the same manner as a child who was told their idea was "****" for the first time. Their lack of resilience within the feedback from the community speaks truth for itself

10. Nickelbawker

Nickelbawker New Member

Is the server off? The game never opens it just updates then sits there. I played a few games last night before bed.

I don't think the developer Nimonix I believe in Korea it was, listens. I think they made a pretty cool game on a lot of levels. I can't comment on Redfox for sure because I haven't played much since 2010 but it seems like we have a watered down infrastructure just like the former host for the game had back in 2010. Would be cool to get a more clean version with just English interpreted text as the main change. Pretty annoying to see things like 'Yes We Can' shirts in the shop ect. when you're trying to experience a Korean game.

11. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Great idea for an easter egg / limited item hunt, this is the kind of stuff active games do to encourage activity. Bleh blah, this is a step in the right direction but so have other updates in the past. I'll enjoy it while I can?

12. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Seems to be happening again.

13. jetois

jetois New Member

Find something else to compakin about
    There’s a lot of new things in the shop. And this event seems pretty good and straight forward. Chance to get some limited timed items in perm. The Quarantine Suit is . My IGN is Amen

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Tengu likes this.
  14. deeherou

deeherou New Member

How do I find something else to "compakin" about sir and/or ma'am :) :)?

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

NeoStrayFox, Distort and HumoLoco like this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Bait update. I see. A masterpiece plan is it? I literally log in to see this patch notes makes me go back to hunting coronavirus to be tamed.

No don't. Do. Not. Bother. To. Play. Rumble. Fighter. At. All.

17. Western

Western Member

Lmao it seems someone ddosing me today lmfao. Dced 3 times

18. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

@Starberry and shadow please fix these server issues

BeeBee and YPhantom like this.
  19. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Its 2020 and this is still happening. Are you clowns selling the game license or are you renewing?

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. thatfacelesskid

thatfacelesskid New Member

bruh ive been getting dced like crazy lately can you guys make the server WORK

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.