Update Guardian System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol. Great. So basically almost all pet buffs are useless so to speak. Anyways thanks, at least now I know to avoid pets completely.

2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Any development on this?
    I would like to read the closure of this topic.

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

there was a conclusion.. "I gave up" they might be changing the option in Korea to something else soon anyways..

For north America, its working as Redfox intended.

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM, we all know that your create rates are legengary (I can't imagine anyone being crazy enough to upgrade Guardian to level 4 or 5).I might be wrong, but maybe that`s why nobody is buying Guardian`s related items from IM.
    So what do You think to change it, and make Shards also possible to upgrade, like Guardians are?

5. hearty

hearty Member

can still buy box with guardian

6. Revered

It would be better if you checked first if you are right before you speak.

7. hearty

hearty Member

Sorry, I was not questioning your comment. Just asking a question.
    I wonder how can other guardians ????
    If it is still possible to buy in the store?
    Sorry if I was misinterpreted.
    It was not my intention to comment on your previous post.

In any case, here is my sincere apology.

OHUHO, sorry and thanks.

Revered likes this.
  8. Revered

I wonder why Guardian System was abandoned by RF. The status in which it is now, is for a complete idiot who may think about making level 4 or level 5 Guardian starting from a Wandering Soul. Also if someone have some Spirit of Guardian Shards 4 or 5, he can not complete to 10, because there is no way we can get the missing pieces.Even more - if someone want to sell or move to other char, he can not because there is no way we can get Empty Stone.

In my opinion, RF knew perfectly well that Guardian System is like a slap into player`s face. That is why we had Labyrinth Event. W/o it,Guardian System is a joke.

hearty likes this.
  9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I am still hoping there will be an update that makes guardian system viable. In the current state its absolutely useless af.
    I have had 5x lv4 pets day in day out searching through ancient map. They returned nothing but total crap. Absolutely not worth the price for the scopes or for the recharge material.

hearty likes this.
  10. hearty

hearty Member

[CITAÇÃO = "begar2, post: 476825, membro: 46783"] Você pode desperdiçar seu dinheiro comprando Alma Errante e Pedras das Almas. Você pode fazer lvl1 pet com Wandering soul +10 soul stones. Então você pode tentar atualizar para o lvl2 e desperdiçar mais dinheiro, porque você falhará na criação e seu animal de estimação desaparecerá.
    Se você gastar algumas centenas de $$ ou cerca de 5b para o lvl 3 pet, poderá desperdiçar outros bilhões ou $$ em missões de busca que fornecerão um Clother SRS (lixo) ou comprimidos de KG e VE.
    Obrigado pela sinceridade. Foi muito útil suas respostas.

Thanks for the sincerity. It was very helpful your answers.

11. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

Hey GM . post say that yybs lvl5 pet buff should give also 1250 yybs resistance and my lvl5 pet with this buff give me only 400 why?

12. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

also can you please share craft chance for vivid guardian soul plate??

13. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    For everyone who think its easy too get tablet or sleeping dragon jade with lvl5 pet search scope search in ancient valley i will share how it work on my. So well since i got lvl 5 pet i already used ONLY 80 search scope . which is almost 9k CC
    and my best drop what i get from search is Parts for Vivid Guardian soul plate .. which doesnt even make sense now because according too rf create chance for vivid guardian soul plate is 1% with band and 100% craft pet lmao
    my worse used 9k CC since i play.
    people try everything too make their pet lvl5 for get those drops , they dont even know after they finally succes pet lvl5 after 30 tries , they need too donate 20k CC for search scope.
    Very Balanced lvl5 drops.

14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've spent over 10k cc on search scopes for lvl4 pets. Same results here. The search results are trash. This really needs a revamp. Otherwise the pets are useless.

15. Armond6

Armond6 New Member

I have a Question on Pets.
    What happens when the soul energy reaches 0?
    Does it disappear or stays in your Guardian list until you add more Soul energy to it?
    Thanks in advance.

16. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

add more Soul energy

17. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Stays in your guardian list, you are just unable to summon guardian until you add soul energy.

Balstar likes this.
  18. Armond6

Armond6 New Member

Thank you very much for the Reply.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I just saw a video of someone with Pet 5. And my mind exploded. I am still baffled... Always thought that each pet level 5 has all the special skills. Seems like that's far from truth. Each pet gets its own special skill and you can't actually choose.... OMG that sucks big time. So you can basically get a pet 5 and still end up with a useless ass skill.... that's terrifying to think of.

20. Revered

I am also curious how it is, especially since it will be a year since the system was introduced.
    From picture @darkstar26 posted we can guess skills names are like Rank 4 + one extra skill.
    So it looks like you're right, but what about picture from official Guardian post You have quoted?
    Skills here are completely different.

Maybe Level 5 is so hard to get that even GM doesn't have it, and can not post right sills ? :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    StupidBoy likes this.