Event: 4th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 3, 2020.

1. thaolinh244

thaolinh244 New Member

what dungeon you run?
    i got 55 per run GCM superior green during x3 event (80% band + 30% deco + 35% gear + 60% seo set + 10% relic + 40% pet + 100% card), its full run 30 min

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you just lucky bro.. this weekend had the highest drop rate I have ever seen in 9d.. last week i barely got any gold coins during 3x...

this past week double event with same gear.. i got 35- 60 coins depending on luck and day..

I dunno if its just bad programming or what.. maybe unstable server helps with drops lol...

but its funny.. looks like we have similar farming gear, but on average u got more gold coins drops..

so maybe after a certain drop rate.. it all comes down to luck...

Heck I even use item mall passes.. only then did i get 60 so drops per run.. and it was not consistent.. the dungeons were also bugged..

Hoping the lucky drop streak stays lol..

renatokpz likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

maybe i need a pet afterall..
    i have 3x event (100% band + 100% card + 30% deco + 80% seowang + 22% relic + 30% crop epi + 0 pet) i barely get 30 drops
    atleast before this last weekend..

I had to use premium item mall pass(+100% drop) to get 55+...

so you guys have some sort of magical powers..

thaolinh244 likes this.
  4. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

hey hey hey GM/Devs

its Tuesday
    March 17
    St. Patrick's Day 2020 => Do we will get some 3x3x3 or screenshot event like previous years?

5. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I think it's kind of like learning through trial and error lol
    My drop rate isn't really even that high, currently total % is 495.
    Max band buff, sw4 set, pet4, epi, 145% from relic opts and drop card.
    If I put on drop deco I get less drops than I get without. Same if I use drop buff from hermit, less drop with buff. o_O

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Well, in an unrelated game that I used to spend years playing, there are diminishing returns of having too much item drop. I find it more efficient to balance item drop with kill power and speed.

D2's magic find suffix is well known for its diminishing returns if you stack too much of it that affects your ability to do faster runs aka kill faster. Faster runs equals to more runs equals to more chance of getting drops. But then again this only applies if you have passes to burn. :p

D2 is the reason why I enjoy farming in 9D. It has a similar "feel". ;)

7. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yep your concept is good but... if u are limited with passes or gold to buy them... or cards u are screwed :D

BirdbrainX likes this.
  8. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

Do gold coins drop inside purple/green SrS?

9. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

dont give idea for event before they dont fix hz lol

10. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  11. geruto

geruto Member

hey GM,NOW WAS SERVER MAITINCE HZ STILL BUGGED NOT AHVE BOSS, AND MOBS AND NOT AHVE GC TOO!!! NICE JOB :s:s:s:s:s::s::s:s:s::s: bad bad gm........what happend you????????????

12. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

You might wanna stop generalizing group on facebook that all's gold sellers are VN, i saw many ppl who're not VNs selling gold there too.

Take it straight that you don't have much experience, and knowledge, most of the thing you researched / recorded about was just some basic stuffs like quests and some updates from Korea that's all. So whenever you see somethings too many, you just accuse it's cheated. They just have a little more time than you and use their time much more efficient than you, that's all.
    Time to swallow down your pride, you don't know much about this game.

Excuse me, but i don't get the answer, do you mean, the 1980cc package if we already opened it during this event, then in 31 March, they gonna be deleted. ?
    In order to use them after event we need to let that package box there unopened/ untouched in our bag?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

What I meant is that they won't be deleted. You will have 30 days from whenever they are openend.

BlondICE likes this.
  14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Please do amaze us with your superior knowledge on 9Dragons and how you are superior than the rest and more efficient... As usual I want straight facts + evidence of your so call efficient way, not words.

I am telling you again like Trump already did it with the virus : I am not racist, but viets are no more superior or have more knowledge than other players from other places of the globe. Get that ? So don't vent so call ~viet superiority~ at me or other players. There is no such thing. The game is the same for all, it is a set frame equal in game play to all, meaning same items, same quests, same line, same dungeons, same knowledge. It's not an unforeseen scenario.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  16. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Please dont take this personal but... I honestly think u should re-read what @Stark1 said
    Quoting Trump to say u not racist? u the only one using the word "Superiority", he just said they may have more time than u, or use ti more efficently, never said anything about anyone being "Superior"... I dont think thats a chat for this forum, even tho u were the one pointing fingers at VN community
    Just saying...

BirdbrainX and Perfection like this.
  17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again... it is personal from your part and it is not your business to bust in, but I will answer you.

I can post every ss I have with facebook groups on VN selling and also the videos of VN players that use different cheat engines or other engines but will be deleted as per se... As me others have it and send it to support. Yes, it is support business to ban or to apply other measures. Also there is the problem of private servers coding that VNs copied and who sells the robo engine. And the list can go on. If RF can give a statistic of banned accounts, I bet we all know who will score number one.

Also on this forum there are enough trumpets that have different interests (personal) and not community one to take sides. I know those too. If I say name ofc I am biased, but we all know who spends a lot of game time and praise the superiority...

Personal I do not care much about 9dragons drama now to go on with this subject, because there is enough drama in our real life and economic consequences above the health crisis to even care what any avatar say to another one, but I tell you this : THE STRONG ONE WILL SURVIVE, meaning who has the money ! I will stay in background and see who will still have money to pay the viets gold sellers to farm and sustain the black economy, after all real world drama is over.

The community will then sift and is more than welcome. I will be here to embrace the new change and I will be bias then and point my finger.

PS : I am talking about certain players that got out unscratch till now ... not all VNs !

18. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

I'm talking about you, your arrogant attitude, self-claim righteousness, and very small knowledge about this game, also that thought of generalizing bad things about ppl, you only, NOT THE OTHERS, so do not bring them in to defend for you. Only you try to claim that VietNammese all-mighty in here. Do not ignore the others not VN selling golds too, we don't criticize them like you. About cheaters, if you have records, be my guest and send to GM, they will be locked instantly.

Here's something if you want, that damn auto as far as i know and observe can't be used in dungeon, they can be used only in field maps, that's why GM made silver coin dropping there only and made 50 silvers =1 gold only. Got that?
    Try to understand that not everything's abnormal or too many in quantity is always cheated, there're many value information that you will never get their methods in farming, those tiny details which bring huge different results cost them a lot of time to test and try. Do not think you can get those important knowledge just by a few words of provoking.

19. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Just let it be. Don't waste your time and energy on her. :)

20. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

But.. am I free or not?
    Didnt knew i needed ur permission to post on forums, gonna have to check the TOS again
    In the meantime... such apocalyptical scenario u got there... let me get my "MadMax" gear, hold it there...