Maintenance & Patch Notes: February 18, 2020

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Since the event is implemented by our developers, there is little that we can do to adjust times. Feel free to log in and stay AFK for the rewards if you wish.

All times are Pacific.

2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

yeah just as i thought

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

PDT. cuz we are only living in the past. who told you go to living in the future?

MyHero likes this.
  4. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

very detailed patch notes thanks for the info, box contents and further details like the link to ascended stuff and LINK to events going on. The links make a big difference on what I get from reading the patch notes and catching me up on what’s going on right now without me having to navigate through the forums for an archived on-going event!

NimoniX ain’t releasing shet but thank you for still trying

Starberry likes this.
  5. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Rumble Fighter Login Event Calendar ; [​IMG]

Starberry likes this.
  6. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

We should have an update that gives out seal removal scrolls from logging in or a box for them someday like they did in Games Campus

7. Starberry

Great idea! I think I know what you're referring to, but what would make a player want this over the Ascended Scroll Boxes?

ThyShadowMaster likes this.
  8. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

their wallets
    ascended scrolls are potentially free. sealed stuff came from cash shop boxes and are unusable until you buy more cash shop boxes.

9. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

There are a plentiful amount of people who have the items that can get them the perm version of a shadow corps clothing/scroll, but are hardly ever able to get the seal removal scrolls which can be extremely annoying, but if there was a login event that gave that, or boxes that solely gave those, then i believe more people would either A. log on to receive them from the login event, B. buy more RC to get the boxes to try to get said removal scroll they desire, and/or C. play more to grind for carats to buy them (if you were to make them available to buy with carats which i kinda doubt you would to be honest), but what Hercule also said is true too. If players get the scrolls of removal, they will be more tempted to buy more shadow corps boxes.

10. Starberry

Great points. While it remains unclear as to why our developers choose not to bring back the Seal Removal Scroll Box, we can see what we can do on our side to incorporate it in events so that players are not forced to be stuck with a sealed item. Luckily, all sealed items can be used cosmetically except for "Sealed Shadow Ninjitsu".

To make it clear as well, Seal Removal Scroll Boxes can be purchased with either :
    • 55 RC
    • 6000 Carats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.