Do you guys care? Listen?? RF??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustSayian, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

and this is where 9arts comes in and says "literally the same". it runs pretty contrary to what ahri said doesn't it

JustSayian and rashbrasil like this.
  2. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

so much for staff synergy

JustSayian likes this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2020-2-3_12-46-2.png
    It wouldn't affect the in-game event in any way since the content that is missing is a cash shop item that can be purchased once per account in KR.

4. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

it would affect the in game event majorly. 30 day op equipment is nothing nowadays i guess

JustSayian likes this.
  5. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Unfortunately, you missed the point. People in KR have way better EQ, so they can afford farming so many stacks (though it's still a boring thing to do). They have more content, and we fell behind. Let's try to do an experiment: spend next 6 hours grinding, with average equipment (I can lend you my +14 wave bracers and HG lv2 +10 set). Don't use a GM character nor client, and tell us, how many relics did you manage to get. Of course, by average I mean casual, f2p player, so no (New) premium nor pet lv5. I don't mind lv5 band bonus for crafting, since it's possible to get.

Then we can talk about us being not affected by no +18 endgame equipment, even if for 30 days.

6. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

you find it normal the person stays more than 14 hours in front of a computer in 1 single game for farma 13770 item by 3 attempt and failure. you think that's funny?

Swim, begar2 and Junky91 like this.
  7. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

ur server soon turns into a ghost town :)

JustSayian and Swim like this.
  8. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

wait i forgot it already is. its just 10 people and their healers online all the time

JustSayian likes this.
  9. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Dear NineArts,

In my understanding, the question is not how different or similar are the events from RF and KR. But the ratio between the number of players and the event. What do I mean? Easy to understand, according to a lot of people here, the KR server is full of people playing the game at the same time. So, it makes sense to have an event where FARM is the key to enjoy playing. Farming creates an economy inside the server, not everyone will be trying to farm to create the new relics, but yes to sell other players to make in-game gold. While on RF (specifically Yin server), the economy is dead, null, non-existent. And I can count the people trying to farm (without spending credit) the event relics, easy math, zero (there might be one because didn't do calculations). Why? Simple mathematic example: 1 relic lvl 1 -> 2*20*20 = 800 materials + MCGx10. Then, to make one try for lvl 2 you need: 2*20*100 = 4000 materials. According to Ozbud's latest post (http://forums.playredfox.com/index....agons-awakens-videos.45301/page-7#post-478428), you need at least 7 tries to make one lvl 2 relic, meaning that you need 4000*7 = 28000. All of this for 1 relic, now make it times 3 = 84000 materials. In terms of stacks, you basically need 165 stacks of each material (330 total) to create the 3 relics. You gave 22 days to farm all the mats, if you divide for the number of days, you get 15 stacks of materials per day. Do you think this is feasible?

To be honest, I don't care about all of these numbers. I just want to get your attention. You don't need to copy or do the same event as the KR server does. The population is not equal and you need to think in a way that the event fits the number of people that you have all the days online. This is not difficult to do or think, just apply a simple equation with only one variable, the average number of players online per server (Tao and Yin).

This is a good event, in my opinion, you just don't understand how to motivate players and how to ADAPT events from very high populated servers to your servers, where definitely lacks users.

Be adaptive with respect to KR server. You cannot say that this is "literally the same exact event" just because you provide few similar items. To say that, you need to provide literally the same content as they have in KR. Then, yes, you can say that.

Hope this doesn't get lost in vain.

Best regards.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    KaMiguel, rashbrasil and JustSayian like this.
  10. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Well, no it isn't the same just is it.. You guys don't understand man still I dont get what you don't understand. 1st off, you have to farm like 30 mins just to get 1 rat blood. 2nd. EVERYTHING RENTOKPZ SAID!!!!!!! It is 100% valid.. People were only BUYING rat blood off people and hardly anyone was really farming it maybe some but, many people bought. People bought from IM to use or sell. Vice versaa. You guys have to learn to make your events actually fun, not 90% farming. Let me just talk about the games sense of gold farming in general.. So at lower lvls or low gear you go CCD to make gold, in CCD you can get like 1b+ a weekend and thats only if you play like 5hrs++ straight (keep in mind this is with normal gear/not op gear)
    Now how much farming is that? To get top end relics you need lots of gold like 4b etc etc... So just think maybe an event is a good way to help out some players.. But no, avail it is not. Instead of farming events you guys can try active events where it is fun and we actually do something.

Please for once take this as feedback RF, stop denying its not even the fact whether its the same as KR or not at this point its just about the state of the game..

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  11. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

This is actually my point mentioned above

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  12. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

i agree that you can get 1b a weekend but 5hours is too low. O got +16 repel saber and a few "medium rank" relics (Boffm,Golden Bead,dungeon relics,snow pants,GoW, and HG9 lvl2 +7 full con25)and it still it takes me about 30-35 mins per run . I make about 45kk per run with 3 bags. So i make about 450kk in 5 hours of non stop farming. So i doubt that someone would want to spend so much time just for that amount of gold in game

13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Took me 21 tries to make full lvl 2 set

BirdbrainX likes this.
  14. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I bet you didn't use itemmall O.O LOL

15. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Bit of a mix, some IM some materials with in game gold.

definitely not stupid enough to farm to try to make lvl 2 set. Don’t have time for that bs

begar2 likes this.
  16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Thanks for confirming my math :)

I'm still planning if I invest or not. I wanted so hard to join you on Tao. But as you can assume I already invested a few hundred on Yin to get what I have. (didn't want to say thousands :\)

Maybe one day..

17. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

This just adds on how **** farming really is..... 450kk is nothing, so what is farming man. Do you guys not understand yet RF?
    We are the players, we are giving feedback but you don't wanna listen.

18. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I play black desert, but not the RF version, hell no!!!!

I play on BD official server. But right now I don't play anything. Still under Dr care for seizures and waiting still for my last brain surgery.

Trigeminal neuralgia is no joke. Can't stand to sit in front on any game for more than a few minutes right now.

19. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Damn bro, sounds really bad. Idk how I would survive without games.. Gl for the surgery! :)

20. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

This is seriously still not the point, some people will take in time and farm for events. But the farm is still obnoxious, please for once just take our advice as players.. Make event for fun, friendly potentially less farming better opportunities to help out non spenders and just overall players in general..