R12 hack/glitch???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ximera, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Ximera

Ximera New Member

Like the last day or so 4-5 + Jins have popped up with max rebirth, even though rebirth is locked right now from event, so either A they found some kind of exploit that they using or B there some kind of hack or program aid happening in Jin town, either way I think we should discuss it, and GMs should be aware and look into it. and on the extremely unlikely chance that its like a legal way to bypass the rebirth lock, someone let us all know what it is then.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Seaock, FishTea and IamImmortal like this.
  2. IamImmortal

IamImmortal Member

I too have heard of this r12 thing. Please GM take a look at this. I've seen multiple new r12 poping up fast in the server specially in jin faction.

Seaock and FishTea like this.
  3. FishTea

FishTea Member

how to run that kind of thing?,they make hard thing's easy to be done. How to be like you jins?,haha trying hard just to shine?

4. Ximera

Ximera New Member

So far that I or others notice only members in Jin clan have attained this mysterious power of gaining 6 rebirth levels passed r6 lock. And as to how, that's the question, from basic speculation and talk, people say some hacker in jin is boosting these people for silver. Some people wonder about the CP rebirth system being broken already, but 4-5 people all spending 60k cp in a day or so seems illogical and its working passed what the forums say its allowed to do (cp rebirth system supposed to be for r1-r6 only) just makes it even more questionable. Or maybe there is a massive bug or exploit Jins found with being about to use RB pills even with r6 lock on.
    Again its all speculation and I encourage anyone with information to let us know, as well as G.M. to please look into this matter quickly. If there is shady stuff happening with hacker or exploits and people notice it as well I encourage everyone especially jin clan to report it. Nothing more poisonous to a game than people turning a blind eye to exploits and hacks.

5. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

they will do nothing :)
    don't get your Hopes up, we'll just have to find other ways to deal with it, on our own, like we always do :)

6. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

Exploiting
    Modified on: Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 7:56 PM

While we do our best to find and correct as many bugs as possible within our games, there will always be small imperfections which players may find a way to exploit. We hope that players report these imperfections as they are found so that we have an opportunity to correct these issues. However, some players will inevitably take the opportunity to exploit the bug in order to gain an advantage within the game.

What is exploiting?

An exploit is when a player goes around designed system mechanics in a manner not intended by the game's designers. For example, if someone is utilizing a bug in the game to take advantage of another player without that player having the means to defend themselves. This way of taking advantage of other players is in no way condoned, and can be subject to punishment from the Support team.

What do I do if I am a victim of an exploit?

If you feel as though you have been a victim of an exploit, please contact Customer Support right away so that we can thoroughly investigate. When reporting any exploits, please be sure to be as detailed as possible with your explanation, including players, locations, or any other pertinent information that would help us reproduce the issue. Remember, the more information you provide, the better chance we have of reproducing and actioning for the reported exploit. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to reimburse players for anything lost due to exploitation, and the faster you report these issues the better chance we have to figure out what went wrong.

In addition to reporting an exploit, please do not take it upon yourself to use that exploit yourself to try and regain what you may have lost. Actions such as this can result in action being taken against your account as well, and any restoration of your losses impossible. Keep this in mind when locating exploits within the game.

If they can't follow their own rules, do they really expect us , players to do so?

7. FishTea

FishTea Member

many strong jins right now haha, strong due to their cheat haha

8. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We investigating the issue now and are looking into these players. We will be taking action base on exploiting the game please send us any information via Support Ticket.

9. PinkToytle

PinkToytle New Member

I wonder how many of yall complaining right now still used the silver glitch... Sad seeing this hypocrisy. Some of us play the game how it was meant to be played with needing exploits...

melidian likes this.
  10. Ximera

Ximera New Member

A game meant to be played with exploits, even though clearly the T&S describes those actions as being punishable by ban? I'm not really sure how you or anyone could honestly argue that, and it sounds to me like you or someone you know is probably one of the exploit users. xD No one should allow hacking or exploit usage to go unpunished regardless of how it benefits you or your friends, it tarnishes the people who honestly work at what they make or how they build their gear or items. People who actually try to enjoy the game. and if that's too difficult and you cant be successful without cheating? you should find a new game, or at the very least stop complaining when you get in trouble for it.

11. lordzeto

lordzeto New Member

This is some next level logic, i'd really wanna have whatever that sh*t you are on :D:D:D

12. melidian

melidian New Member

Buying Gold or Items

The purchase of gold, items or accounts for real-life currency from third party companies is against the terms of use. Doing so will result in your account and accounts on your IP being blocked anywhere from 1 month to permanently at our discretion depending on severity.

13. Ximera

Ximera New Member

Thankfully the GMs are resolving matters, and showing effort in stopping this kind of nonsense. Let's hope that this matter is over done with soon. We all like, or at least have interest in the game, why ruin it :)

melidian and PinkToytle like this.
  14. Goresone

Goresone Member