Golden Time Event: Lunar New Year!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

She is not quite so famous, she was the head of the VGM and vennus9d from ProjectAi, most fm blog out there, bringing down in rating the Acclaim forum. We all know everybody from Bardo wanted to get in SR, but yes, Storm Riders was not famous either... :)

2. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

All VGM s sucked.. Before SR there were other nice leagues like Elites (ahoy GForce, ahoy Raidenita and the others), Pandora (ahoy Eboshi, ahoy Feldegast, ahoy Toukiminion, ahoy Viper, Ahoy FifouFr ahoy Fulneo), Destiny (ahoy Decebalvs and co), UnitedForces. Others lragues that were nice were HenanTemple (hey there Brashen wherever you are, hey LiuSVK ) and others (hey there sister Kosuke). Not everybody wanted to be in SR. And yes I had chars in all those leagues including LotkaVoltera (ahoy bones, ahoy TheRobi and the others). I played a lot of 9dragons and I remember a lot of people, apparently it is a sin not to remember the names of those useless VGMs. Consider me a sinner then.

Addendum LotkaVoltera was Sr wt band in case some of the newer players are wondering.

3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Vennus was and is special.
    UF, Destiny, Elites, Jasmine, members are now in SR community, sharing the screenshots in SR chat. Just saying...this is the power of SR !

Eroine likes this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Vennus remembers you Exiled... For old school time, let's just have a good laugh and enjoy the 3x ! If no lunar event just laugh!

gifs made by vennus, SR Community :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Elsikerins, Xadoo and Athuyar like this.
  5. Lidiaanamihai

Was not special for me.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. Lidiaanamihai

Darn phone trolling me so hard.
    Exiled was not my name on Bardo. I took this name when it fitted my situation

7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

For me it was, we are even now. Power to SR always ! Enjoy the 3x.

8. Lidiaanamihai

Hehe it all started cause some ppl were strong and abusive and were plotting to destroy my league. Then others were pking my wife. Then I decided I should do something about it. And I did.

I noticed there is a lot of hype for dawns and stuff, for your sake I hope you guys won't be disappointed is all I can say. That kind of thing was done multiple times in the past. If you choose to invest your time and be vulnerable to someone s whim then I wish you good luck and I hope you will find what you are looking for.

Eroine likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

SR Community is about all servers of game, including k,viet,private, official and other games. SR Community is about people all over the world, sharing what they know, chatting, having fun, laugh till dawn, vennus making gifs with game content or hot k oppas, @Swim amazing gifs and pictures and try to strive always and push to improve the things. Riders of the Storm is about endurance. If you can successfully persuade your enemies by words, never use the sword !

Happy New Lunar Year to all ! Enjoy the weekend with 3x event !

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Seems li
    Well dawns and stuff wouldn't be needed if RF did their job. Also good to know I am not the only one who spent 20k plus on this game lol. I thought I am the only psychopath doing that.
    But then again, that's probably why RF doesn't care, we've already paid their salary ahead. They probably don't care if the server dies at least for the next year

Athuyar and Eroine like this.
  11. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Thanks for 3x!!
    I remember a vgm Venus from acclaim days a couple others as well.

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Your problem is Kunlun beads drop from the old sacred guardians, not corrupted or furious...

13. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

KL bead can also drop from corrupted and rampage mobs. I've got tort bead from rampage.

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Someone I know has farmed 3 tiger bead from sacred tiger in last couple of months. Other ppl 12 months + and nothing

15. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I got one off a sacred tiger last year. Did not realise what it was until I checked my bags later on. :p

16. Perfection

Yes people do complain/ compare other thing too, for example why we don't have x10 exp cards, like in KR. Lvling now in our version is ridiculously easy, with all the exp increases we can have. So why on earth we would need x10 cards?
    It's delusional thinking that players would be OK with 20%/30% exp/drop event, even if we would have 100% same annual events, content and other rates with KR.

Let's get in to real reason why I took time to reply to your post.
    To be honest I really didn't pay much attention in to your pic spam from KR before, because im fully capable to find all of the event stuff from their site by myself, if wanted to check it out.
    This time I took a closer look. New relics what require UT have same stats with us, but all our dungeon beads are nerfed, excluding exp part ( KR 8×4% exp, ours 7x8%). Would be nice to know why is that.

17. Perfection

At least I would have some high quality company here, without lunatic amount of off topic spam in every single event post ( wishful thinking, I know you will still be here too)
    I liked your post just so you don't feel left out :)

Athuyar likes this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You will not find in their official page the crafting chains of events and main quests, descriptions, only the main page with some basic information. The crafting chains of events that you said was spam by me are provided by our korean friends that plays the game in k server and we know them over 12 years. Now, new event crafting chains looks like this in K (it is not in our version yet or not in k page).

Korean lunar official page of event :
    http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/news/l...m=524&flashname=sb_01.swf&pageNum=1&leftNum=4

Korean friends providing infos on Lunar event crafting chains :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for moon festival I posted it for a reason, the relics we need UTs for, koreans got it via festival crafting, another k event we didn't get in 2019.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Regarding the dungeons beads, I already said in a post we have problems with them, after testing out how they work in our server.

Revered and Athuyar like this.
  19. Phihd

Phihd Member

WTF Lunar New Year Event = x3 all @@ OMG =))

20. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Since you said that you have a friend that plays in the Korean server. Could you ask him how much time and money he has invested in the game? Have he/she obtained all the items from the events? May we see his/her gear from the Korean server?

From what I heard, the Korean server is more P2W than our server. So I'm just curious if he/she is one of the top players. Thanks!

Athuyar likes this.