question about game now...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrClauz, Jan 11, 2020.

1. DrClauz

DrClauz New Member

hi all... i've been playing casually since acclaim... and a week ago i decided to come back to game...
    the thing is... game seems to have lots of new things, so i started reading forum about roles items builds, etc... but lots of post are saying game now is pay to win... need to have good relics or no fun... build is not important... etc... so i really want to know... is it worth to play now??? i won't grind 24/7... just wanna have fun like old days... grind, make friends, go to BP and get killed like a noob lol... but most of the items ppl tell me i need are really expensive... and i am not looking to spend IRL money just to buy one or 2 relics...

please honest opinions about game, wanna know if worth the effort to come back or should i go play somewhere else :D

2. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

If you want to play as a F2P player only thing u can do is PvE (Grind in Dungeons etc). Although It will take you months or even years to reach at endgame with good relics.As for PvP most ppl say its fully P2W soo if u want to have a fun time pking u will be disappointed. Even BP is dead now.