LLD Epi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Ok Ojeli say i use bugged lld dungeon epi, I tried to explain to him that is legit and that GM looked into it, he insists ... so here is the ss look carefully m8 is MIRROR not Sky. that means is not bugged and you can eat your words. EPI BUN.jpg

2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

When you are way too OP some players think it is hacked.

3. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

You don't have to prove anything to anyone , If they don't belive you its their problem .
    If you were checked by the gm than there no reason to worry about it .... let the haters bark ,thats all I can say.

4. Vashy

Vashy New Member

There is some1 who beats u in pvp because u have OP gear and reliks and weapon...or u are nr1 in TAO server :D ??

5. denteazul

denteazul Member

This is insane, some relics there i dont even know what it is lmao. Btw halloween bags are permanent? i heard it was only 30 days after event

6. Lidiaanamihai

Bags will be deleted january 7th according to Game Master Ahri.

denteazul likes this.
  7. Lidiaanamihai

I m just a noob bro. Ask any1 they will tell you that. You can win and loose, it does not matter as long as you have fun and learn something from it. I ll say just that i m not learning very often :)

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Nice equipment bro, i am still missing the two dragon jades :/
    Btw. what is that jacket you are wearing?
    I assume the 3 censored relics are KL relics?

9. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

its icy jacket and yeah the 3 hidden are KL

10. Lidiaanamihai

In order to get the most critical rate from clothes you need SRS upgraded hat, Icy upgraded jacket and 3 part from level 3 so you can keep the bonus crit rate from lvl 3 hg9 set. There are a lot of variations that u can use, it depends on what you need. If, for example, you dont have enough crit rate to enter the crit range of your opponent, then your best bet is to stack crit def , cc resist and block rate cause he will crit you anyhow so at least make sure he crit you for 500-3000 not for 10k+ The new weapons are game changing for pvp because with that buff and pet and healer buff you can get up to 80% pvp def counter and then your best bet is to stack as much crit def as you can. Unfortunately pvp is not a matter of skill but one of gear and strategy. Problem is that the gear that makes you strong is not cheap and cant be obtained by most.

Jades are a pain to get and I am starting to believe it is a myth about pets bringing them. I farmed ancient valley quite a lot with lvl 5 pet and the darn thing never brought me jades or tablets. Mostly ginseng.... That pet is eating food for nothing.

Shensi and Swim like this.