drop rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IamBXV, Oct 30, 2019.

1. IamBXV

IamBXV New Member

hello, I was wonder if it's just me or are the drop rates for rares really bad?
    I just been playing for a day now but I've only manage to get 3 rare drops!

thanks

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We have updated the rares drop in today's maintenance to ensure that it drops for all specific levels and maps.

3. AlexanderT

AlexanderT Member

i wonder why 10 hours grinding no halloween box? do you guys call it events when that box got low % drop rate?

4. Jomboo

Jomboo New Member

Im seeing no care at all from yall. Rate sucked lastyear so lets just copy and paste it this year as well. Man where is the love for all the players yall have left.. with all this bs yall pullin on us.. we finna just bounce out and yall lose whatever spenders yall have left. Start listenin to us for reals! A cow can only be milked so much before them glands are dry.

5. Ryanb156

Ryanb156 New Member

Agreed^^^ Truly a shame that they really don't care or even listen to any of their small player base that they have left. Soon everyone will eventually just leave because absolutely nothing has been done and it's just the same issues coming up as always. May as well just shut the game down now because y'all literally don't care what anyone has to say. shame redfox, shame...