Old/Legendary RF Videos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingxD, Aug 9, 2019.

1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

It be the same people talking about "I don't play this game anymore" He be the most toxic on these forums. It's whatever, at this point I'll probably just send a report.

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  2. SliferDragon

SliferDragon New Member

I never heard of your random ass till you were exposed for exploiting disconnections for battle coins. You called Nicki and Zaya randoms but anyone who isn’t what you call a random knows them. You’re just really ******* stupid my god

3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

@KingxD stop making threads my dude, people are starting to hate you more than they hate me and we can't have that

@SliferDragon you like yugioh and you should feel bad, also who the f*** are you?

i don't know who nicki and zaya are either but they sound like a couple of class clowns, this is RUMBLE FIGHTER we have no time for games. buy your boxes and stfu

4. SliferDragon

SliferDragon New Member

Don’t you have another underage girl to give your attention to other than me? That video of Sean is literally your back story I can only pray someone like lDai pulls up to your drive way

5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

consume my genitalia random

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

7. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

what happened to this thread
    [​IMG]

Arschgeist likes this.
  8. SliferDragon

SliferDragon New Member

Is that what you tell underaged girls

9. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

This thread is a ****** wild ride.

They just said they're underage and those are the first words you went with.

[​IMG]

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  10. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

Jeez for someone that’s supposedly blocked me my nuts seem to still be in your mouth.
    Oh well to be expected from a random.
    I also want to make one more thing clear .
    Anybody that “god sidara” or whatever he goes by now hacked in the past was me the dude is incompetent he couldn’t even ddos properly LOL.

11. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Keep my name off whatever you’re using to type it I have no intentions of exchanging words with a pedophile.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/rank-of-1v1ers-2017.40375/

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/the-legend-in-transition.37464/

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/top-gwers-2016-jan-oct-updated.28086/

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewto...sid=2f596425c9f7679b4fcb4b9ca49c9dea#p1851233

Ain’t touch this game in ages all my accounts are being used by someone else.

The both of you are literally randoms that came out of no where , The only people that know you are the people that still play this game & I can see half of the community doesn’t like either of you even though that goes without saying .

I became known for my skill LOL even though I was new & a random I was superb there was no choice but to acknowledge my game I never asked nor desired the recognition/attention I got.
    Not being some ******* morons like yourselves.

Also the way you “ randoms” get ddosd for no reason is the same way we would get ddosd on the previous hosts for our skill LOL.
    What would either of you know about being ddosd for denying a match or having multiple people try to fry your router so you can’t participate in events?

This is my final reply to either of you .

@Nicki you could write me if you want but idk when the next time I’ll be logging in the game or forum will be :rolleyes:

12. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

you cant even make references to rf 2017 or earlier with all these filthy newenz