[EVENT] Hyper Battle Mode & Summer Camp (Prizes Distributed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Majority can’t do that tbh.

2. NJSmasher

NJSmasher Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Yall should toss in the champion belt while you're at it
    [​IMG]

3. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Hire me into what? Everyone who’s been active in Rumble Fighter since 07/08 is qualified to be a CA because they’ve suffered enough with the community to speak for us, by us. l'union fait la force mate.

Where’s the union after they become CA? You could’ve remained a regular person if all you wanted to do was help people with disconnecting, screen resolution and questions about specific items in-game by creating a wiki. But change your name to Technical Support not Communitt Advisor.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Can y'all hire this man

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. gaint123

gaint123 New Member

My dude pulled out the haitian motto respects to you bro

Hercule likes this.
  6. gaint123

gaint123 New Member

Yea im back at it again
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Hercule likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I can hire him if we take over RedFox, Nimonix, and Rumble Fighter.

8. leihui

leihui New Member

Here what i want to know tho, why did i lose my coins when all i played was classic mode. Logged in today to see i have 1 coin left after playing few rounds of classic ofc i got defeated but i thought it was hyper only.

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

you can lose coins in classic mode.

10. leihui

leihui New Member

Lmfao why didnt they say that, i was fking around in classic mode, costed me.

11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

@KingxD @leihui you can lose coins in regular battle mode as well.

12. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I heard you have to use hyper stuff though to lose coins in regular mode.

Draygashi likes this.
  13. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Could be true. I had default on, but was showing someone a juggle with a hyper exo and I killed him. I took his coin, but after multiple tries to recreate the issue, it didn’t happen again.

14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This issue is being looked into. We are hoping for a resolution soon.

15. Hercule

Issue has been known since the start of Hyper Mode. Still NO WARNING on the first post but GM Toast and you think its more efficient to wait till someone suffers from this to tell them THE SAME INFORMATION. Again, WHY’RE ANY OF YOU GETTING PAID???

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. Hercule

[GM]Toast Excuse me I have an issue with the correction i'm currently receiving from Starberry. I tried to keep it contained however he has his PM's off when he sent me this message.

[​IMG]

I tried to explain to him that its not easy to do what he asked because as stated in this post he is trying to better the community by "gathering loads of feedback & ideas that we find both in-game & on the forums and sending it off to the developers." There are already multiple threads discussing the same issue and sometimes opinions cross over. Players are constantly starting new threads everyday to tackle the issues already known by the staff. I suggested that you guys take charge and organize the "information that you guys are 'collecting'" by starting these threads yourselves in order to keep us(users/labrats) on track with your thought process and prevent users from blurting out ideas.

Which is easier to analyze, one thread with 1000 replies or 1000 threads going through the same cycle over and over?

He deleted my previous post on the issue(i'm sure you guys can see deleted posts anyway), probably because hes getting annoyed of the notifications so hes not tagged in this one. Do you think this was the correct way to handle the situation?

17. Starberry

You’ve made very good points regarding feedback being scattered over across different various threads instead of organizing it onto one single thread.

However, you were quoting other users’ quotes on various different threads, which results in even more feedback being scattered all over the place. From a thread in General Discussion, you quoted it on a thread in Off-topic.

In response to your concern, a thread is in the works that allows for users to place their feedback, ideas and suggestions for the betterment of Rumble Fighter. This thread will also contain updated statuses and details of each and every idea. When the thread is ready for launch, we will then combine numerous posts or threads already dedicated about game related issues into the AIO (All In One) thread.

We will do our best to reduce the amount of transparency when it comes to bringing up ideas to the developers. If you have additional feedback or have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

As for your previous post : I was not the one who removed your post. I did take a look at the post in question, and we take your criticism very seriously.

Thank you for holding us to a greater standard.

Hercule likes this.
  18. Hercule

I only did that in off topic once and it wasn’t for a response by the person quoted, it was to site my source for my post in off topic. My response to that post was not constructive nor an answer to what GM Toast was asking therefore off-topic was the correct place to hold that conversation.

As for my other posts quoting posts in other threads I apologize. I know what’s wrong with that. And I see you and whoever deleted my post agreed with me(even if they’re too scared to admit it) that it’s confusing to accurately represent the users idea when were all over different threads.

Yes I have a question and a comment, but first I’d like to apologize for calling you out on this incident you had no part in.

As for this thread you guys have in the works, why is this mentioned only after I caused some discord on your forums? If it’s being created in response to what I was saying than my original question stands why was my post deleted? You didn’t delete my post, yet your here saying I was right. Your literally contradicting your own staff’s managerial decision on how to discipline me, yet the staff as a whole is going with ny suggestion...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  19. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

Well what do you think is worth changing that will make the game better

20. Starberry

No need to apologize. We understand that the point you're trying to get across. We're working to be a little more vocal about the whole entire process so that you guys won't be left in the dark. It is true that everyone's ideas should be organized and placed into one single thread so that we do not have an "echo" of the same thing over and over again.

As for the post removal, I will have a word with the appropriate forum moderator that handled the situation and apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great weekend.

Hercule likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.