Why is PVP so toxic in 9D?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrewCrew, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

When you're IS6 Cap Exp and one of the best PVP'r on the Server. You dont have to ignore him. You can make them regret it :)

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

But why involve other people who has nothing to do with it?

3. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

She is trying to beat him out of the game. A part of that is making it so no hero band will accept him. She will burn any league he joins. This isnt petty squabble. She passionately hates him, while I just want the victory epithet. I got my 100pts and left them alone.

4. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

She does know he can just make another account right?

5. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

You have a good point, but that'd be admitting defeat on IIIINats part. Im not sure he is willing to do that. I think hari would be satisfied to have him abandon that character

6. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Thank you.

7. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

hari all ways been the type to make people quit the game/make new accounts etc, so she can control more of the black market, if he wants to not get spam pk 24/7 its the only thing he can do, but don't forget hari is fully pve, so go full cri seals and get her while shes farming. then she will record a video and say you dmg hack. Bit odd that shes not baned, since ppl on this thread even buying items from her with real money.

i guess red fox stoped caring about this game.

8. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

she has 100% pvp reductions and 96% Reflect. If you wanna kill yourself. Go for it.
    She's never been full pve.

9. TheDrewCrew

TheDrewCrew New Member

Hey guys,

Thank you for contributing to my thread and giving me your opinions. And thank you Zak for clarifying and addressing the issue. I am going to ask the GMs to please close this thread so we can put the issue to rest.

And if anybody needs help with nasty PKers let me know @MonkDrew I will try my best to help ya out (buffs or otherwise).

Thanks,
    D

10. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Black clan are not the only (clans) PKing lower-levels, and AFK'ers in safe-zone/s during times of war---both black and white have the same quality of players. Black-side just happens to have a larger population which I find is more active off-event/boost times.
    Sure, there is one or two specific players whom log purely to farm karma, but all you have to do is mark their times and finding something better to do (dungeon runs, catch-up on quests etc) during.. or let them do their job, quickly and don't grip about it on map chat (or you'll give them reason to grief you).

The better question is whether or not the pros (attributes) of joining a PvP / warring league out-weigh the cons of being in a smaller band, or even being solo.

ACAB1312 likes this.
  11. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

i could care less about pking her/him he don't solo his account its 3 players, well prob 2 now since 1 of them died, but its just odd that he/she isn't baned yet but what ever lol.

You really don't have to keep def this human scums that are making players quit and selling items for real money. chill mate.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    ACAB1312 likes this.
  12. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

Eh, ive done my part in explaining the situation. Im not trying to argue the morality of hari. Good luck yal and have fun.

13. geruto

geruto Member

hi guy here kurama, i just tell we war in withe Devil legue ,tha ts okand np, but i jusz wnat tell why stared, met Zakari 1 st time maybe 2-3 weeks before he atacked me and kille din KL np, and afer he told why.. Liten he black members im white and he told thats reason he start pk becsue he P levled me in GC lol Black can P levl white??? LOL in GC im now Silent ( that ym epithet) yestoady this nce guys and Mina make BUG aie in KL herb and kill my legue memebrs when tehy af.k. and rezz him, and agin kill, .. ths stly tehy can will win war..... tehy vlsoe made ths 15x.20x, idid him roar kome duelk me hefai, he eaited haro lend gear and kome clsoe 20min after so funny, when idita liarb guy wnat tell why he PK,... thats all, GL .HF all( i know my english bad) don ened tell ty all

14. geruto

geruto Member

an 1 more thing, Devils league have close 4-5 diffferent Peoples ,my legue have close 50LOL heheh so fun when small guy can tell ehy have legue LOL

15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Can anyone explain to me the procedure of clan wars? How do you start a clan war and how do you get that epithet? A.k.a how many players of the enemy clan have to be killed for one clan to get the clan war victory epithet?
    I don't understand ****. So a detailed explanation would be nice^.

16. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

In clan wars, you get points for killing players in the other clan(s) (leagues can team up). The clan with the most points at the end is the winner. Also when you're at war (only when you're warring) you can kill the other clan members while they're in safe zones and only get 10min pen.

17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol how illogical is that? Beating someone out of the game means one player less. It's not like this server suffers already from low population, now she has to make more people leave. F* Logic.

Thx for the info but I still didn't get how do you start a clan war in the first place?

18. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

sometimes, you gotta lose the toxic people in your life, for your life to turn around.

the game is not so different.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well then instead of kicking people out of the server, which ruins the fun for all because of low population, If she wants to lose the toxic people she herself should leave. 9D is full of toxic people it was since day one in acclaim and that will never change. If you can't handle toxic 9Dragons isn't for you. Like wtf guys chill it's a game, you die you win who cares. Losing and winning is part of any game in the universe. The more you lose the better you will get as everywhere. Its very hypocritical to kick someone out of the server because of toxic behaviour when the act of kicking is toxic itself. lol

20. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

The person who declared war against the league of OP has no problem against the pkers they declared war because a league member of the OP, (henceforth "toxic") made very personal and hateful remarks against the person who declared the war.
    Something about their family or something, so the league master declared war on all who allows the "toxic" person in their band or league, which is understandable but really just impossible to enforce. The OP was just caught in the vent of the league war against the "toxic" player. So it got to the point of discussion about kicking the "toxic" person out of server
    Someone correct me if I got it wrong, but that's how I interpret the situation.