GM, go on a game development course!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pvtkourkoutas, Jun 26, 2019.

1. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

As title says, what you are doing here so far is showing just how amateur you are on this! Go on a course, there are just so many out there, go "pay" (money you got from "us") and use them efficiently, to... learn something! It's not a shame to accept it that you don't know a thing on how to get a game running! What you do so far, is way more humiliating! You introduce new content every single month or two, whats the point of it?! And of course, every time you do that, it doesn't go well with the existing content... More is less and in this case, more is destroying even that "less"! Why are you always trying to catch up with Koreans? They will never stop introducing new content and since you are unable to control what you have so far, it IS pure madness! Ok, you make it clear, all you care is getting paid from IM and stuff, but... try to care a little bit more about those (including me) who don't want to pay a fortune in this game - or anything at all.
    It is all so funny with you, GM. Just make it "Pay to Play" already! Put a little "Buy game card" or whatever-card on the top of the site, and let people pay you first in order to be able to play. But you won't do it. Because you already know that will fail, right? You already know your little 9d isn't worth at all, don't you? And that it will kick away all those great donors you have.. But instead of it, you make those "content-injections" every month as a last way to pump it up a little bit...
    Keep it simple, my amateur friends... Trying to rise up higher and higher will eventually lead to a more steep fall...!

Junky91 likes this.
  2. johnevade

johnevade New Member

What does GM means, please?

3. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

Perhaps he thinks GM means Tech Lead or Senior Developer.

4. johnevade

johnevade New Member

In this game I am not sure :DDDDDDDDDDDD

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Lol, wth am I reading?

People got what they wanted, pets that auto pick items for them. That's what we free to play players wanted and we got it, now the bs extra content that are for PREMIUM users good for them. I don't really see anything wrong with it, this is how a f2p game gets it's income, from PREMIUM users that will pay for the extra service to get ahead/catch up with older players.

Keep in mind you can still do the "old" content and save up gold to buy from people who pay for the premium feeling. Farm on weekends and you have easy auto loot pet.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

You are 100% correct
    Some people just dont understand. I'm very pleased with the update. The pets are a cool feature. We get auto pickup and a small xtra buff for free and you can do search if you like for a tiny bonus item.
    If you want more than that show them the $$$$

7. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I have a level 1 pet and auto loot isn't working at range, which is nice.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The only amateur I see here is you. GMs have nothing to do with game development. You're talking about courses. Well maybe you should take a course first and check what the difference of a publisher and a developer is.
    The update is nice, but certain features could've been better. But then again the GMs can't change much function wise except maybe for the rates. I would suggest to increase the rates of the common boxes as they're crazy expensive. My guess is the rates for a lv 4 pet is probably somewhere between 1-5%. Which considering the price is ridiculous. (1 box = 3500 CC)