Can I relearn lightfoots skill?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Soicodon, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Soicodon

Soicodon New Member

Came to game after a long time, all skill are disappeared now. I relearned all, but i cannot relearn my basic lightfoots skill. Anyone can help me?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

To my knowledge, the basic clan LF can be learned from your clan base kungfu teacher NPC - the one that you can learn the basic skills from, like basic WT/HD saber and fist actives, and the basic clan mediation and steps.

Once you "purchase" the LF skill from them, a quest should pop up asking you to meet another NPC in your clan base that gives you a pair of boots that reduces your movement speed and ask you to run around to complete the quest to gain the basic clan LF.

RingoChan likes this.
  3. Soicodon

Soicodon New Member

Ya, i know what you say, but I relearned that basic lightfoots skill, but it don't active any NPC to meet. Notice, it is my return character, created before balancing skills update.

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

If nothing works, try submitting a ticket to RF and ask them to assist you.

5. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Give up all your current quests and it will hopefully pop that LF quest up.
    90% of problems with getting new quests is due to exceeded amount of active quests.

BirdbrainX and [GM]Ahri like this.
  6. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Try giving up all your active quests and the LF quest will hopefully pop up. 90% of problems with getting new quests is due to exceeded number of active quests.

PS: ignore one of these 2 posts :)

7. Soicodon

Soicodon New Member

I saw that the basic lightfoots skill of Leage of Beggar get bugged. And I tried to other clan, ex. Shaolin, it happens normally. All I wish GM will fix Quest to learn LoB Basic Lightfoots skill. And I thanks what you reply so much, but I face bug now. Lol

pvtkourkoutas likes this.