HG 11 grind spots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lazyl3oy, May 4, 2019.

1. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Does anyone know a decent grind spots from HG 11 and HG 12?
    Sadly since I live in the Philippines I'm in a different time zone than most players.
    So I can't really do SrS powerlevel since all my bandmates are sleeping.

Ive been grinding on the mobs in Bamboo Hill at Kunlun but now they are orange.
    I've managed to unlock the other parts of Kunlun but when I went exploring I found mobs reaching to IS.
    So I have no clue where to grind next.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You could try Loulan East and west temples. The mobs do drop 1000 EW herbs, medium life & ve pills, flowstones & gold threads, and the occasional BEs too.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Sadly they are already dark blue for me, but thanks anyway.

Yeah I tried that before, I even added 500m / hour however no one is willing.

Do you guys think restarting my character with an active master/ band is a better alternative? Even switching to tao?

4. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

All right I'm gonna make a new character at tao hope I can find nice bandmates and master.

Add me if you guys are ok with low level but active, and friendly, I'll be BoT warrior.
    IGN: Lazerl3oy

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

At HG12, do slow grind in Kunlun and SrR or go to Potala red pass during 3x and earned about 3% per 30mins full run. You can do green pass too, but exp isn't the same.

One thing about Potala, you need AoE to kill fast! Kill them all and you'll end up about 3% per run. [Use new premium, and use epic card]

Or just wait for more dungeon revamped to level fast.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  6. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I don' think an HI 11 warrior can do red Potala run. If your geared decent you can solo red srs.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  7. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think potala any pass is viable in my level range.

More dungeon revamps are sadly going to be far above me in difficulty, since king jin, potala, and above are the only ones left to be revamped. Odds are their level range will be towards a new cheng level.
    At Hg 11-12 what kind of "decent" gear do I need?

8. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Hg lvl3 clothes, wave +15 wep, relics like blue banner flag3 set bofm all dungeon bead plates.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  9. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Thanks for the set up, sadly i don't have anywhere near the funds for the flag 3 set and farming without the auction house is just too inefficient for me.
    I'm also having a lot of fun making my new character on tao.
    But I will definitely try that set up when I reach that point on my new character or if I go back to Yin.

10. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

If i'm being honest, you wont have +15 or flag 3 untill like immortal spirit. it really doesnt take long to get to hg12 so you dont have time to get any of that. so i wouldnt say that's decent gear for hg12, more so unrealistic gear. but you do need that kind of gear to do potala.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  11. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Thanks for the info but my problem is that i can't solo red SrS and no one is willing to assist me in Yin even if i paid, provided tickets, etc the time zone difference for other players and me is just too big a barrier, so the gear set up is necessary for me to solo grind in red SrS. Yes it is VERY expensive but I am willing to farm for it, i had far less to work with when i started out in RF but i was willing to endure because I had fun playing the game :)
    Now that the auction house is down i don't even want to attempt to farm for the gear suggested because its too annoying to make a stand waiting for people to buy in Yin, while event is going on.
    So I ended up making a new char in Tao, and everyone is much nicer to me when I made a new character on tao, I have no regrets.
    BTW Shout out to BrownieMunch, kind players like you are what the game needs to keep it alive and keep new players from leaving due to being left behind by autobot farmers and over inflated economy that they cause. Thank you for helping me start out. from LazySpear on tao. ;)
    Also thank you D3athstrik3 for being so patient with me even though I am so slow to level on my healer. Promise I will put more effort to catch up to you.:D
    Thanks for the offer but I already found a new master and a friendly Band.

12. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

I'm really glad to hear it's working out for you this time around. having a good band and people to help you out can make the game enjoyable. It's really difficult to get past that hurdle solo, i dont think i could have without my friends.

ACAB1312 likes this.