[COMPLETED]Maintenance & Patch Notes: 5/1/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Toast, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Skippah, Shavo and doston8 like this.
  2. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Don’t forget those you also to be top spender when they originally came out of few months after , this should be nothing new though

3. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

More so it’s the principle of how some people spent loads of have a few people with this “ rare” . Developers shut that quick

WaffleDoItAll likes this.
  4. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

I’m not surprised, they been killed the rarity of rare items when they started giving out old rc spender items for carat spenders. At the same time rc spenders don’t get newer items, I don’t count the recolor that came out recently.

5. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Repeat play a huge role in this game which lead to a lot of item not being so special no more.

6. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

So, new versions of a rare set that may or may not look as good as the original are coming to the shop? Neat. I bet they're $20+, though. I'll probably grab one set to see if it's equip-able by Androids, but it probably won't be, and I'll be sad. :<

New SE scroll? Nice. Just hope the BM it's associated with is actually designed around being played endlessly instead of being a slow, tedious, gimmick-infested time-sink.

Is the 5 +1 thing a new type of package? Like, does the picture show 6 boxes while the price equals the same as buying 5 boxes, or is it a more expensive 5-box package that's supposed to give you an extra box but could be subject to bugs and not actually give us the 6th box, or is this some sort of sale-event, or what? :v

doston8 likes this.
  7. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

You made (or shadow did lol) a mistake on fisticuffs. Mosquito is not shaman exclusive, just saying tho. Plus it's wednesday now

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  8. BashPro

BashPro New Member

no, what this game need is more promotion and for everyone to know this game is great!! better than fortnite, apex legends and all the other high end games!!! We need more players

Skippah likes this.
  9. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

No offense but new players will leave when they see the lag, boxes and the bugs. Even fortnite killed gambling in their loot llamas. I love rf but I have to be honest.

10. theboywonder

theboywonder New Member

That’s what I’m saying I enchant 10+ to get it and it’s ppl who been top 3 spender to get it lol they basically saying f us

11. nobodylynch61

nobodylynch61 New Member

I hope to see updates on boss mode glitches of enemy's not being able to be hit and not seeing any text we need a fix on that please I love rumble fighter and will never stop playing one of a kind game!

12. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

what boxes will have this new package? ._. Dark Phoenix Re is the only "new package" and I feel like y'all would've done this during spenders if it was for Phoenix

13. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

just for that mega and room? LMFAO BRUHHH that sucks actually
    btw its me shironeko

14. Steroided

Steroided New Member

I did it last week too but I said fisticuffs was back

15. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Basically like 5+1 and at that they should bring 1+1 like we had in gc or whatever

16. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

This would be a lot less confusing if you guys just said 6-box bundle for the price of the usual 5, rather than "+1" which could be interpreted multiple ways. Put some parentheses or something. Remember PEMDAS? Just saying.

17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Calendar Events are good but we really need Rotating Daily Boosted Maps i.e. +75% Carats/Exp on Night City on Monday etc etc in order to get people off Moon/Glac.

Skippah likes this.
  18. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

mayb offer loot box for certain number of rounds on certain map instead becuz carat not good enough incentive indeed faktz.

19. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Good stuff from Calendar Event (For those who don't want to read everything)
    Orichalcon x 5
    Metatron - Blue Dragon Box x 1
    Black Friday Box Gold x 1
    Mystery Box Green x 1
    Lucky Chest x 3
    Premium Gem Gen x 5
    Vladimir Chest x 2
    Extraction Scroll x 1
    Metatron - Vermillion Phoenix Box x 1
    Legendary Slayer Box (M) (F) x 1
    Mystery Box Blue x 1
    Master Enchant x 1
    Fair Enchant x 5
    Lesser Enchant x 3
    Legendary Alchemist Box x 1
    Black Friday Box Blue x 1
    Shadow Fox Corp Box x 2
    Tempest Box x 1
    Inferno Box x 1

In total, that's 15 boxes, excluding lucky chests and gemstone boxes.

20. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I like that carat idea tho I feel like it won't motivate enough people. And I fear that box prize for just playing rounds aren't enough because people would just suicide in those rooms, and while people are farming rounds they're not playing Moon/Cove which means everything is dead. Increasing the carat boost might motivate more people but in turn that might "kill" carats.

IMO I say just kill carats, people already hack their asses off and its clear RedFox doesn't have the resources to hunt them down. Only person who loses atm is you, RedFox, regarding the whole carat situation. Hackers get to trade 1mil for a package, RC buyers get a **** ton of carats, hackers get RC without paying, RedFox gets screwed out of 1mil carats worth of playtime and another potential buyer. :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.