1-m33 basic walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SolidForce, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SolidForce

SolidForce New Member

INTRO
    Ok, I have been playing 12sky for far to long so I'm going to write y'all another guide.
    I started playing 12sky2 classic about 5 days ago and I am currently grinding through m33. <-- ***** of a lvl...
    Starting the game as many guides say pick your faction and weapon.
    Personally I prefer defense type weapon for lvling. Allows harder mobs of enemies to be aoe'd. Also if you do not care about what faction you are check each of them to see what current buffs they have on, some buffs can increase you AP exponentially. AP = Attack Power. Some buffs increase AP by 500, causing your lvl 1 melee swing to hit 556 instead of 56.
    AUTOPILL
    Auto pill is a feature added by redfox allowing the player to set up their hp and mana pills and have this trainer use them for you when your hp or mana depletes to a certain %. To use auto pill click the tab on the far right above your skill bar. Called auto recovery i believe.

LOGGING INTO THE GAME
    After logging in you want to start leveling asap. So walk outside your fort and you should find the monster KOBOLDS.
    Killing this will grant exp. Most likely lvling you to lvl 2. Each lvl up will give 1 skill point. As KOBOLDS become easier move further from the fort to reveal harder enemies. APES hit hard but award good exp. Be warned.
    STAT POINTS
    Depending on what weapon you use but let's say a defense one. Higher strength and HP. Make sure you have a decent amount of agility so u don't miss much either. Never lvl chi. Waste of a STAT point.
    SKILLS
    After lvling up to about 8-14 depending on how hard your finding it with your melee swing it's time to go back to your fort. Press ( i ) for inventory then use a return scroll. Now in your fort up the steps to the palace you should find your weapon master. Buy your skills with the 8-14 skill points you just learned. Get the run speed, aoe for your weapon. Multi hit for your weapon and the weapon skill. After learning your skill open the tab (skills) down the bottom left and lvl them up some more. Paying attention to the amount of chi you have to how much you weapon skill can be lvled before exceeding. I suggest the defensive weapon for this reason. I lvl my defensive skill to it's maximum amount. Leave everything basically lvl1. After this drag your new skills into your 1234567890 slots
    WEAPONS AND ARMOR
    By now you should have a few thousand coins, opening trade at the tailor will allow you to purchase new armor to suit your current lvl. And the blacksmith for your weapon.
    2ND ISLAND
    Now this where your lvls will start to fly and you will never look back. Killing the first enemies of the 2nd land pay attention to how much damage you take. Trying to decrease it to a minimal amount. You can see on the mini map there is 3 portals to goto. 1 is back to first land. 1 is goto 3rd land. And the other is this maps cave. Monsters in caves will attack on sight so make sure if you venture in you you are ready for it.
    CAVES
    Caves are where you will lvl from now on.
    This is where all that hard work into your defensive skill pays off. Being able to use your aoe skill on multiple enemies that keep attacking you. Perfect..
    AUTO LEVEL
    It is called something else but it's the same meaning. This tab will allow you to lvl your character when you are not there. Ie asleep,at work,out having a smoke or making a coffee I dunno.. you get it.. following instructions this is pretty easy to set up. Put your weapon skill buff in left tab, put your aoe in the right side of the middle tab and multi hit in left. And hit start. Watch your character go! The right tab in auto level tab is used to register items you want to pick up but don't have there quality set.. I'll get into that another time..
    LVL 20-112
    continue through the maps dungeons leveling on difficult enemies. Make sure they are manageable tho cause the last thing you want is to die whilst at work.. the last monsters you will vs will drop m2 m5 rares and give the best exp by far.
    So at 112 you want to join a battleground or 2. They give great exp since grinding isn't cutting it at lvl112...
    After this I suggest buy premium service from the store. Will cost you about 10bux. Will allow you to enter the dungeon Scroll of Seekers. The guard behind the guard captain in the main fort will teleport you there. From here you will lvl from m1-m33 moving through the islands as they get easier.
    4 days and I'm m33. Most weekends grant x2 exp so lvling throughout it will provide the best outcome.
    If you actually red this far. Thank you. I have never written a walkthrough so figured why not try and share the knowledge. If you like this please let me know. I can go more into depth about other aspects of the game, enchanting,combining,gems,pets,mounts, drop locations and more.

2. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

3/10 No pretty colors.

4. Darkcruelty

Darkcruelty New Member

Any chance to have an updated gear guide special after g12? Like names and stats & etc... As a lot has changed in the game since last guide was done!