Can't move in game at all

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EYEFARTED, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EYEFARTED

EYEFARTED Clean Up Crew

This happened the last patch too, but it's a little different now. Before during some games, I was only able to do 1 hit and then I'd be stuck without being allowed to hit again or panic, etc. Now, when I hop in game, I am forcibly guarding and can not move or do anything in that state as well. I am wondering how I can fix this and what the hell is happening to me too

2. EYEFARTED

EYEFARTED Clean Up Crew

Update: Uninstalled - didn't change anything. Still can only block in game and get stuck. Wasted money to buy RC and then this happened.

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Are you playing on a laptop or with a keyboard?

4. EYEFARTED

EYEFARTED Clean Up Crew

With a keyboard, but it's not my key that's stuck. It only happens in game and I'm not to sure how to fix it anymore. It's really getting annoying now.

5. Starberry

Very odd issue.

What keyboard do you have?

6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

If you would like our support team to help with this issue, please send in a ticket, however we will try to help you here.

Please check your keyboard if any keys are being pressed here:
    http://keyboardchecker.com/

If you do not have a problem with your keys, your Rumble Fighter client may be corrupted. We recommend completely uninstalling, including deleting private files left. If you continue to have these problems, we recommend temporarily changing your keys to see if this issue continues.

If you still have issues, please send in a ticket with your computer specs. You can obtain your computer information by using dxdiag as described here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe

lll111123 and Starberry like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Stop abuses the chatbox during loading, son.

8. EYEFARTED

EYEFARTED Clean Up Crew

Sent in a ticket, none of my keys are being pressed and after clearing and reinstalling for the 3rd time, I manage to move but cant grab, guard, counter, or jump at all. Its been over a week that this has been happening now and I thought it would only be temp. Hopefully the ticket can get answered faster than normal

9. Starberry

Have you checked the link to see if your keyboard is functioning fine?
    Are you running any 3rd party software that changes the way your keyboard behaves?

10. NormanBirdz

NormanBirdz New Member

Don't talk during loading and also press F4 on repeat so you can move its a old glitch. Only F4 macro HaHa animation can save you. lol Im so serious also, wish our game was better. shiiitty fixes for glitchs lmao.

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea agreed with you. They never fix the bug issues when we list a bunch of them and redfox think we joking on them. They only cared to patch on the 3rd party.

12. IIIucahit

IIIucahit New Member

i am still waiting....
    where is the video? @Starberry

13. Starberry

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.