Kunlun rewamp problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuriaAlba, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I would have thought making sure the items drop at all would have been a higher priority than making sure they drop from the correct monsters.

ChuffTheOne likes this.
  2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Ohhh how bad I regret that I won't be able to see this !!!!
    It going to be so fun !!!
    Wiith your normal drop rates you won't get any rare drop for hours !!!
    Than of course you will lose patience (like most of us) and most likely you will incriese drop rate ....
    Here the fun part begin!!
    Please grind until your get 13 items drop from 1 monster or until you get New deco !!!
    See you in few years !;)))

3. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

I quit playing this game months ago but I’m so excited to see official GM conclusion after testing!

dixbutts likes this.
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Since you guys fixed problem 1 & 2, when can we expect an answer regarding problem 3?

5. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

GM 15days have passed for testing...care to share your conclusions?

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

I will quote @[GM]Ahri on this one.

"The effects of any item drop increase from costumes, item drop card, relics, golden time event, etc. increase all item drop from item drop table. Please note some items drops at a fixed rate. Example: a boss/monster/boxes can drop up to 8 items out of total 60 items randomly with the given chances. *In general, the higher item drop rate you have, the higher chances of common and uncommon items will drop. But it doesn't mean that rare items don't drop.* Don't know if I explain it correctly, but I hope you got my point. "

7. FuriaAlba

So you don't plan on doing any tests. Should have said so earlier instead of misleading us.

8. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Ok ,so what you're telling us is .... if we have more drop rate the chance of getting rare items gets lower than if we use regular item drop rate items... that's what we can understand from the comment above ?

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

What we are saying is that you will get more regular items, but you will still be able to drop rare items nonetheless.

10. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Okay okay ... but arent those regular items take over the rare items ? Meaning that if you get more regular items takes out the chance to get rare items ?? so meaning more drop rate is bad for farming for rare items ?? one for sure I tested furious,sorcerer mobs on event and off event and the drop rate on their specific rate lessens on drop event ...they almost never drop while the event is running ...

11. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

So to put that in our perspective. Item drop bonuses only affect common drops. Rare drops are not affected because they are set to drop at a fixed rate. There you all have it, in conclusion never spend money on item drop anything unless u want more common items

Phantomx0o0 likes this.
  12. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Lets say a boss has total 60 items possible drops. But the maximum items it can drop is 8 items. We are lucky if 1 of that 8 items drops rare. Take note if you want to increase your drop chance, common items will have a higher drop rate too. That makes sense why rare item can't be drop cuz, common items always occupies all the 8 drops.

13. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

I guess drop rate is for common items only. Mindset blowing. It's like you have to be the luckiest among of all the lucky.

14. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

So should we be popping item drop cards when using branches/pigs? Any veteran branch/pig users (or GM) can advise us on what to do?

15. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Developers should be aware that over a year of playing 9D, Tiger Bead, Phoenix bead, Blue bead, etc. Never did drop on KL mobs. Low drop rate close to imposible. Maybe as well as the FG decos and other items.

16. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Before the revamped, it did drop. After the revamped, a lot has changed... as you can see from their list of possible drops.

17. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Damn, this question still exists. I remember people discussing this when they did their first revamped.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....e-cof-voh-vod-and-double-dragons.44159/page-7

18. FuriaAlba

To be clear, item drop rate increases the chance to get any item the problem is when something has to many stuff to drop that drop rate just makes common items have the highest drop rate and as such the highest priority to be obtained from a maximum of items that can be droped.

To be more exact you need to look at how drop rate works in general depending on the thing you are killing. One can see that every item is part of a separate list meaning that only one item from that particular list can be obtained at any particular time no matter how much drop rate there is and only a set number of lists can be generated upon a mobs death.

Take for example Furious White Tiger and the lists that it has (might not be exact but close to reality)
    [level 8 elixirs]
    [level 9 elixirs]
    [level 10 elixirs]
    [Enchantment stone 7]
    [Enchantment stone 8]
    [Enchantment stone 9]
    [Enchantment stone 10]
    [Intact piece of sealed bead]
    [Intact piece of bead of storm]
    [Sealed bead]
    [Bead of storm]
    [Sealed bead (Medium)]
    [Evil Medicine]
    [Misterious Cinerary]
    [Blood sorcerer weapons]
    [Hidden flame wind weapon box]
    [Black dragon weapon box]
    [Wild Tiger weapon box]
    [blood sorcerer cloths]
    [Blessing of white tiger, Seal of white tiger, Bead of silver tiger(probably), Seowang trinket, deity books]
    [Gold]
    [Tai bai jade]
    [Skin of silver tiger]
    [Fair, Good, Fine silver nugger]
    [Spirit of Kunlun]

From these list, only 1 item can be obtained from each list, a total of x lists can be generated (example you can't get 2 level 8 elixirs from the same mob). If you put a % chance to get for each individual list and the more rare item lists have a very low %, it is obvious that those lists will rarelly take part of the ecuation when you have higher drop rate.

A fix would be either removing certain lists, mixing them up togheter or decrease their rates by a long margin.

19. FuriaAlba

Attached Files:

20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

There is no way for anyone to tell whether that is redfox's version so not sure what point your making.