As a Returning Player I have a lot of questions

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Centrion, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Centrion

Centrion New Member

What happened to the hitboxes? Rather than attacking things my character just follows things around unless i'm right on top the mob. Really slows grinding down.
    Why do buffs have a one minute cooldown? Sort of discourages party play, and makes it harder to train them.
    Are there new builds to accomodate the VE requirements for Kungfu? I.E steps using 25 per second. I remember the warrior build, it's cemented into my skull. 2 Str, 1 dex, 1 con.
    Are there events like the one where we all got random +10 weapons?
    Are prices for items still at a similar level? Blood Essence being 800K, Golden Thread being 200k? That kind of stuff.
    I'm also looking for a master on the black side. Thanks Everyone!

2. Tooji

Tooji Member

I just returned also and this game is very confusing right now compared to what I remembered from 2013... lol
    so far the lower levels seem hard, it's quite empty and not many people to talk to... the grinding is also not that easy, but it isn't too hard either - just a bit boring. I think because leveling became easier, it just becomes easier later on with the gears and skills...
    but yeah, it takes a lot of getting used to..
    feel free to talk to me in game tho, looking for a partner for chatting ^^
    Fabulous or [Fabulous] in game.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  3. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

If you're not a lazy player I recommend spending $400 on the Item Mall, see what people would buy from you and get some good weapon and relics. Don't buy exp cards to use. Should get you far enough and then you can make some ingame income easily.
    If you're a lazy player I'd recommend spending $1k+ on the Item Mall to trade for good equipment.
    Make sure nobody scams you and be sure to know how exactly trading works. There's lots of scammers in any online game so always keep that in mind.

4. Stereotyped

Don't even log into Facebook, FB's using you against your own best interest. I communicate with my allies by telepathy.

5. Tooji

Tooji Member

Why play an online game then? ^^

6. Stereotyped

How else can I kill people in games? smilingg emoji

7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

BE is like 500k each gt and fs low like 15mil a stack. If you want to farm early lvls farm green cof and voh to create 2k critical orns and 30 con orns or ccd for BE if you need gold for f2p.