Yes again , wanted system.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leonol1, Mar 19, 2016.

1. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Okay again a post about this.
    Still my opinion is that this wanted system should be removed completely.
    Its just ridiculous if u kill someone in pvp they can wanted u.
    And then u are punished for like 6 hours or u have to die in pvp, just because i killed someone??.
    Just unbelieveble.
    i know some of u dont agree but this game is Always pvp based and i just cant believe bcus of u pve crytards this wanted system is implemented.
    Also the anti pk potion, GONE with it. pvp is Always part of this game, everyone gets killed in game by pvp specially on low lvl, so what?, keep going!

Tibet , icy, kunlun and ll should be wanted system free and anti pk potion free.
    If not, then I have no business here more.

kilroyjr and fataljustice like this.
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Agree, but they said they are still working on wanted system so who knows...

3. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

WTF are u talking about 9d being always pvp? xD Do u recall full pvp server being crowded? I bet 100% not cuz Asura and Yin never were. The only pvp should be fair is KL, LL BP and Tibet ONLY on plates cuz u pvp crytard sad cuz u cant make all people pissed off and fill ur ego ? I dont get ur thinking if u feel that PVP is so much better why the fck the full pvp servers died while pve had far more people? I play this game to chill and do pve and not piss off people and kill them out of nowhere cuz by ego aint big enough. Wanted system is flawed but not entirely bad cuz for big ego people u chill time in jail is fair deal since u wanna piss and ruin other players gameplay with ur ******** PK out of nowhere. Full PVP is in KR cuz they enjoy it while here not all people enjoy like u so dont push it. Also why u think people wouldnt mind getting killed to continue and get killed by strong PKers or gang of players? Check other games how pvp there is structured and u would see and theres PVE and PVP content which u choose which to do and each dont interfere from doing one or the other, and if u didnt notice this is USA client not KR where people like PVP very much >_>

akam6666, Swayer23 and Akash4 like this.
  4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

On any MMO there are areas where players can kill each other, without any anti-PK pill, and in most cases those maps are the most REWARDING in terms of pve, don't understand why it is so a big problem on 9d lol. Too many kids =/

5. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Plz name those MMO's cuz so far i saw only either capes or certain PVP based arenas ^^

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Requiem, Aion, EvE, tera, blade&soul, archeage, age of wushu...requiem has the best one, you can PK anyone, almost anywhere, for hours and hours till they quit xD

7. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

So u would like all players to quit and only pvpers to stay? xD like on Yin and Asura ?

8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

No but I would like the real 9d back, without this anti-PK pills and with highest maps pvp.

9. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

well that was GC 9d highest map was PVP while hz, ld,icy and tibet pve xD

10. Akash4

Akash4 New Member

AMEN:):):):):):)

11. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

GM should make anti pk buff more expensive! Like 5 mil for 60 mins. Example: u can grind w/o using it, when u get attacked u USE it only then. Tadaaaaa Problem solved. Not every1 will use them always. Having them all the time activated ---> nobody to pk ---> no drama:(( Atm it's like: catch some1 not having that pill on and u pk him ---> result: u will be "wanted". This is really unfair.

12. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

well mate u get the drama once u get to jail :D if they change to be able to PK only in KL LL BP and CC then u can go there and make the drama like on GC xD

13. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

awww i just can't imagine those "computer cowboys" fighting on bossez:D Daaaaammm that chat, can't wait! This is what we need! "Chat warriors" Instead of making ALL maps back pvp (best will win). Oh wait! I got 1 idea!!! Lets make warrior/nuker/hyb chars HG 5+ all!!! So nice to grind over and over cap lvl with anti pk buff. Now seriouselly, what is the fun in it lol? I just don't get it. Nobody will pvp like this untill they get full items. Gm should understand this!

14. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

well i dont see no fun when like u(ur weak) kill plates and people gang u and u can only dream about banner farming where is that fun ? Also i dont see why u would give a fck what others do like grind many chars or whatever? xD u do what u like others do what they like and not only be one sided like if it would be PVP only. Well if u wanna people to quit i got no problem xD just would like to see how crowded servers would be with these PVP lovers :D

15. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

Tbh, I think Wanted System and Anti-pvp Pill, only ONE should exist.
    For example, people who don't like PvP, they can use the pill and play in peace. And those who don't use pill, it means they want PvP- both kill and be killed, so it's ridiculous like u join the arena like a gladiator, fight and when u lose u call the police to arrest your opponent, lol :D

16. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

better would be for the guy who PK's get stats reduced for certain time as a debuff and not jail xD

17. Andylee

Andylee New Member

that's stupid idea, like 2 ppl both agree to pvp on map, and the winner will get stats decrease debuff as his winning reward??

18. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Wanted system is broken but worst nightmare is ppl that are doing abuse of Invurnelabity 10sec after logging. I saw many ppl just walking 10 sec, relog - rinse and repeat. This is joke.

19. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Relogging, munching kg, attacking lowbies, crying when someone has anti-pvp and then people wonder why pvp is dying?

20. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

good point