Any thoughts on Revamping this game completely?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemyBuxaplenty, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemyBuxaplenty

RemyBuxaplenty New Member

I played this game from its conception on OGP back in 2007. and i've ONLY see this game get progressively worse. Have the GM, even though of having a disscussions with the DEVELOPERS on overhauling and revamping this game? I'm kind of depressed coming back after 1 and half years to only see this game almost in the gutter. Plagued with micro-transactions, shoving boxes down your throats. I could give suggestions on what should change but i'm sure the general community knows what needs to be done to revive this game. the devs need to look into whats being played now and adapt. Thats my piece. GL Rumble fighter. you'll need it.

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If you dont tell RedFox what you could've give suggestion on what should've change but you sure the general community knows what needs to be done to revive this game. The devs need to look into what's being played now and adapt.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT'S NEEDS TO BE DONE TO REVIVE THIS SHETTY DEAD GAME. You tell us. I have been warning RedFox staff, but they playing the game with me. Lately, I playing the game with them cuz I can make game turn into slowly dead then take over the RedFox staff.

Motherf***a. You think the general community knows what needs to be done to revive this game? No. f**k you. Tell us what the f**k you want to revive this game if we have the same idea of yours.

Only there's four or five people has been created thread and nobody cares. cuz they didn't tell us what they could've give suggestions on what should be change.

We need you, to tell us what you can give suggestion on what should've change that a few things we, the general community, need to know what to be done to revive this game.

There you go.

3. RemyBuxaplenty

RemyBuxaplenty New Member

As i said, i haven't played in 1-2 years on and off, I'm merely hear for nostalgic reasons, but i never expected for the game to get like this. THE ACTIVE COMMUNITY would know more than I would what changes could be done. And i know you do too Humo Loco.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Alright. Make sense. Then I recommended you read my thread so you will catch up in no time.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/its-time-for-rumble-fighter-change.45663/

5. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

They don’t have the budget to do so

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  6. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

They can’t even hire coders that can fix bugs and glitches since 07, probably fired off their entire coding team that makes little to no money to Save money

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  7. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Nimonix revamping the game? cringe af

If nimonix would be able to they would do it. If your mom got hit by a car and stuck in the road with a broken leg, Would you go help her? Bro they're ship is sailing and they just trying to reach a deserted island lmao.

HumoLoco and Aegis like this.
  8. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

They wasted their chance on RF being possibly the greatest fighting PC game of all time but hey....

RF4Life, HumoLoco and TheDL6Incident like this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

He hate his own mama cuz he thought I login @Scooby to 9-0 Resveration, but I didn't login him cuz he said he can ez some noob til we see Resveration we knew him since ogp lmao. He crying all the f**k way and regretting he should've let me login him lmao

Aegis likes this.
  10. DarkAznPyr0

DarkAznPyr0 New Member

I love this game since Idk when!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.