What Happened to the Dungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellemere, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Bellemere

Bellemere New Member

Hello there,

Yesterday i was able to do purple, green and red runs in CoF and VoH on my FC6 char. Today i wanted to see how the farm would go for the event and to my surprise i can only go in on purples now. All the mobs are dark blue ( incluiding the boss ) and the drops are... well lets not talk about that one.

To my great surprise when i tried to do a green run ... all the mobs were Red ! They were lvl 134 and up... I will not even speak of a red run and that is in Shizang alone... Datong purple same story... All is dark blue but the green run ... lvl 144 and up !

Yesterday i could manage a purple run on Wild Towers although i needed help to even kill the bosses since they are dark red. How on earth am i supposed to even try and farm anything for the event when the dungeons are this messed up?

Any response from GM`s would be highly appreciated since i truely wonder how i am supposed to even try and farm the smallest thing from this event when the dungeons are completely wacked.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Bellemere,

There are 2 types of dungeons for CoF and VoH. Please make sure that you are using the same type of passes as previously. We recommend sending in a support ticket so the team can provide you with the answer once they review your character logs. Please be sure to provide the name of your character and server along with the date.

3. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

You're outdated champ. They revamped all dungeons green and red passes long time ago, new items to craft etc, check old news on revamp dungeons. Old style dungeons on any map till Icy remain the same as old days only on purple passes.

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

5. Bellemere

Bellemere New Member

I actually mean yesterday. I did the runs with my char and i had no trouble at all on normal purple, green and red runs. I know that there have been changes on the dungeons etc but as i said, yesterday i could do them all without encountering any red mobs. Today the purple run was normal and the green had 134 lvl mobs and the red had 144 lvl mobs. That was the CoF run. The VoH run ( also normal and not superior ) went pretty much the same way. Ofcourse higher level mobs but on purple all were deep blue. On green they went to level 144 and up so i did not even bother to try a red run anymore.

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Cof green is lvl 120-140
    cof red is lvl 20-210
    voh green is lvl 140-160
    voh red is lvl 205 to 215

has been that way since August 21

7. Bellemere

Bellemere New Member

That is why i lso sent in a ticket. Somehow when i did those runs they did not have those level mobs and only today it has been giving me those mobs. I guess i was lucky? The game is somewhat odd to say the least and i figured i`d ask here first what was going on before sending in a ticket. But oh well, i guess i`ll let them look it over. Either my files were wonky untill the latest patch or somethig is hinky with the game :D

8. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You might have been using "superior" dungeon passes by accident. Superior dungeon passes just spawn more mobs but at their regular levels.