Game Mode Suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by doston8, Nov 22, 2018.

1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Was just thinking about this, what if there was a game mode where random exocores and scrolls were dropped at a specific time similar to foods, and they could just be "equipped" via pick up? Normal and Rares, thoughts?

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This is the closest to what you are looking for. I think that you want something similar to Harlem Defense War's mechanics but in actual regular matches.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Yeah somewhat, but actually now I revise my previous statement, what if there were regular matches but instead you could steal other peoples scrolls/exos with some pick up item? So everyone loads in game with their chosen exo/scrolls like normal but then the pick up item spawns at a set time and allows you to steal the other persons scroll, (specific pick up item for scroll stealing) and then another for exo, although idk how you would differentiate which exo out of the two to steal o-o.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

would funny to see someone pick up da sage master black

doston8 likes this.
  5. YamanakaIno

YamanakaIno New Member

6. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

For True Battle, when you respawn, you should get a second or 2 second invincibility; so you don't keep getting knocked off, It's really annoying.