New Year New Content please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Awaky, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awaky

Awaky Member

Well we can all agree that 2018 was mostly recycle event, and favored hard core gamers and people that spend money on this game on a daily paycheck... But that's all in 2018

As off 2019 there should be more fresh content..... As exemple(all ideas)

New Boss Mode series
    -Exemple like the D-H series where you have 7 maps connected with new Mobs new Weapons and a new Boss Mode exo that are so Busted and fun to use for the 7 day (Dont ever recommend to make them a perm thing)

Update Plaza
    its been since OGP (I think) since we had this plaza which if you ask anyone its a Big Place that is so empty inside. I think it would be cool that if those big building had purpose as for exemple one of the Building or store could be a Dojo and we can try the New scrolls or Exocore.. Maybe move the Medal features into a Plaza store and remove it form being a icon...(just putting out ideas)

Update more the store
    Im not going to lie ever since Rumble fighter got transfer to RedFox, There isn't much Clothes item in store its was mostly in those Boxes. I mean it was a nice touch to re skin popular style clothe.. This please Update the store with more Clothes you can buy individually or on a set depending if you like what you see.

Update Character
    Would be nice if Android and shaman got more update and more Unique item to them.. and I think adding a additional roaster to the game..

New Events
    We all know that a lot of people stop playing this game but that doesn't mean that their completely over with the game. and that In 2018 most events were recycle and just a cycle in general. But these year we can shake things up! a bit, by that I mean Better prizes for long play time not just 1 box. I think that some scrolls and Exocore should go into Carat specially those scrolls that have more then 4 version into them, like Zin Tkd. Gives people that do spend to much money into the game to have more options doesn't full cornered and intimidated with all those Payed content.

Improve the Game!
    -Well by improve the game is that there's a lot of annoying things that always annoys people and that is the Stack of the same Items that you CANNOT SELL well all got things that are duplicate and we cant sell them or do anything with them specially Scroll and Exocore, I think there should be a Feather that should let a person re-roll the Orchilantion ( the 15 god stone box) when they have 3 of the Same scroll that they cant Resell.
    Please fix the connection issue I'm pretty sure after playing 2-4 Hours straight and enjoying the game, at start a match and you disconnected you wont come back to it and decide it to call it a day ( we at least that what I feel)
    - please try to fix all the bug and crash..

Future Boxes.
    I know boxes are here to stay....dont expect for them to leave but at least, Makes it take their are not like Over power..basically Fun to play and Fun to play against.

New Maps
    We are lacking maps... all I mostly see is Dos, Glacier and 3rd rock. Moon. I think new maps would help this game be more fun specially a unique map that change the meta, Exemple Dos would those Exo that can Easily edge off the map, Scrolls that are good to get you out of the Fence when at the centre of the map. Glacier pressuring scroll and exocore are really good. What I'm trying to say is Making new maps that get people to enjoy them and be specialize in them and Buy scrolls that are more suitable for that stage I know in risky Flame Claw, Leviathan (The Water Dragon exocore) are great exocore for that. In mood theirs Kenpo.... The point is making new maps that are successful with a a different style of play form our popular map is always a welcome.

Revival of Guild War
    Ive seen someone in formule bring this topic and I 100% agree it, is that Guild war needs to be Revived that means, of course Better sever connection and more security to prevent DDOSers form ruining the fun..
    -As well as a new Feather that the Room Master can Customise the Stats that every that's join in the Room will be provide with Exemple: 30 Str, 25 Spd 30,Arm 20JMp, 3000HP 500SP or No Exo and 3000HP 30Stats on everything to not get any un wanted arguments and makes it easier to do try outs in Free channel
    -also reset the LPS every year not month.. Back in The old day OGP GW was excited I remember that GoDs where at Number 1 and get Dethroned by Perfect, it was really big topic back and the days and gets player to really be competitive.
    Future Players New Players
    I think that the Content in the store is way to intimidated its almost all RC items and players should have more items they can buy with Carats as I mention before specially for those scrolls and exocore that have more then 3 version into them should have the option to be obtainable with carat or RC.
    Advertisement
    A lot of companies have had some bad years or moments in they cycle but any companies can make a comeback and bounce back. It would be best to get a load of content ready and Lauch a New season Rebrand the game New intro when logging with the new Characters pictures
    Conclusion
    Well I think this game has Hope if they willing to step up their game its 2019, Its always better to motivating people and sharing your thought and ideas rather then oozing with negative.

HAPPY NEW LATE YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkitRf, HumoLoco and Hercule like this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

yes

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Happy new year . I'm pretty sure they wont do even a single thing from your list .

SkitRf and HumoLoco like this.
  4. Awaky

Awaky Member

Well it's early to judge now

5. mattypk

mattypk Member

Very nice.

6. YamanakaIno

YamanakaIno New Member

Who taken my name for the forum InoYamanaka?

7. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Nimonix aint gon do SHEEET

8. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

If the devs don’t care about this game, it’s not your job to care either and Have false hope.

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If the developers dont care about this game, then we abandon this game and them.

lll111123 likes this.
  10. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

They’ve long abandoned the game, their just collecting paycheck to paycheck. Your posts say otherwise.

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea very accurately. But we didn't abandon this game and them, did we?

12. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I wonder instead of relying on them so much we should try to do something ourselves. Even if it’s not much...

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We can but problem with the copyrights, you should've know better when it come to game and create a private server af.

Just like FusionFall, POTC? They purchased it, and try their best to release as make sure everything good. You would've hire a people to help your ass on da game.

14. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Sorry that’s not what I meant. Do what little we can like try to introduce more players to this game ourselves. I can’t really think of anything for us to do though really.

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont want to introduce to my friends to Rumble Fighter. I rather to introduce them to RDR2 over Rumble Fighter.

SkitRf likes this.
  16. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Lol. In the end I guess developers are our only hope

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

No. Better if nimonix shut down it and we can own rumble fighter af.

SkitRf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.