KSERS during event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Den0ne, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Ok, this person named: ]Nince]Monk just keeps ksing me. I cant even farm 1 bag cus he just keeps outdamaging me.

If this person does this again tomorrow i simply quit the game.

Thanks for ruin my day ]Nince]Monk........really just great!

2. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

How about you just go to a different spot? Quite simple innit ? The whole icy map and you can't find a spot to farm your boring rudolphs at?

231tomino likes this.
  3. khanarya

khanarya Member

First, he started ksing you more after you started to curse him on map chat.
    PLenty ppl told you to change spots, but you really wanted to stay there.
    In this game, the stronger will always win. If you cannot kill rudolfs in that place, change it.
    It's that simple.

Dragy likes this.
  4. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

pretty much what i said :D just you seem like a witness haha :D

5. Nitagnelifs

Nitagnelifs New Member

Lmao at this dude. Icy map is full of Rudolphs, stop crying around like a kid.

6. StylishMonk

StylishMonk New Member

Not a crazy deal, I get ksed all the time I just move places since Rudolph spawns literally everywhere. But relax on the dude.

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

he's not that high a lvl yet so he doesn't have the whole of icy to choose from to farm rudolph

8. khanarya

khanarya Member

Instead of letting the issue go and go grind or do something else, he chose to spam the map chat, cussing and complaining. There are plenty other low lvl chars that are being ksed and they simply change spots. I'm not saying it's ok to ks or that we dont have our fair share of ******** (he have plenty). But don't play the innocent victim when you have your fair part of the blame. He was so "nice" he even cussed at ppl telling him to change spots. And, honestly, after being cursed so much, i would have done the same thing - ksed him off the map.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  9. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

I tried my best to farm stolen bags, but when event started it took me couple minutes to kill them, so i just grinded like crazy in the hope it would go easier. So I did and i was able to kill the rudolphs in 30-40secs. Sadly, I still wasnt able to really farm them, cus of the OP veterans that 1 hit KS all my rudolphs for a couple hours in a row. I kept moving to different spawns, but it was just terrible. It took me about 8hrs to collect a stack of bags :) (8 hrs!!!)

Now im just doing nothing in-game and still being pissed at all those who KSed me and made it impossible for me to enjoy this minor event and make some extra gold (which is pretty ncie for new players huh).
    The people who do this are soo pathetic! They dont respond to any chat or whisper and only behave like this cus theyre save behind their screen.

Im glad ive met some nice people in this game, but man what a load of pathetic rude people aswell.

BTW: The fact most of you are defending this KS crap makes me think if this game is any fun in future. Offcourse i started to get mad and started cussing! Jezus it was going on for hours before i started to get mad. I just hoped to make some gold this event, but guess i was expecting too much huh.

10. Nitagnelifs

Nitagnelifs New Member

Wowowo, calm down there.

Firstly, icy is a big ass map, it's IMPOSSIBLE for all the rudolph spots to be taken. Hell, i even farmed almost a stack at the frist village exit, lol. It's a game, so why do you even take it so seriously? Instead of keep crying and writing a wall of text, just find different places to farm and that's it. Should i also cuss at all the people that will try to pk me once i reach KL? No, it's a part of the game. If i cant accept these standards, it's my fault, nobody elses.
    Like i said, it's impossible to get ks'ed everywhere and that's just you spreading ******** and tryin to play the victim.

P.S : Aren't you like late Immortal or some ****? You can farm EVERYWHERE these damn rudolphs in icy.