My idea of the perfect woman

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ripmaskedman, Dec 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

the oriental female is almost perfect but they lack the "form" sprinkle a little african dna and ur able to make up for that lack of thicc
    case n point -BLASIAN

lordpablo and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Indeed. African makes booty that's why they need African dna af. But with Asian will cover their ugly to make them perfect af.

I have never see Asian and Mexican mix tho I would like to know what's they looked.

3. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Asian + Mexican for Humo.jpg

I believe she is 50% of asian and 50% of mexican

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

DAMN that's what i pictured it. I would 666/666 bang it af. I pray if she can cook and clean all my home af :>

but sadly, I born in mexico, but I was told that my blood is the full of Spaniard not even aztec in my damn blood af. my family told me all of them are spaniard and racist to aztec af. :<

5. IWasBornToFlex

IWasBornToFlex New Member

the perfect girl is tall and skinny

so my girlfriend

6. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

weird flex but ok
    can we PLS STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN
    JUST TO PROVE IM AN INTELLECTUAL FEMINIST *NOT WHITE NIGHT*
    I ALSO FIND GIRLS LIKE THIS ATTRACTIVE!

7. doston8

hahahaha the time change i doubt new gen care anymore ^_^

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ikr af gg.

at least i can cook myself better than the rest of 10 star restaurants even vegas's famous restaurant too.

doston8 likes this.
  9. doston8

damn thats awesome, im planning on teaching myself how to cook this summer because I have been eating tasteless stuff for quite some time and it gets boring. I'd like to look forward to eating again like the old times haha faktz xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

cooking da food is really easy af. I can tell you how to cook food cuz if you have no knowledge of how to cook any food you will end up in risk da health af. My first time was to cook food without my damn mama and end up had a damn poison food LMAO

doston8 likes this.
  11. doston8

LOL yeah my mom has good food but she put so much salt and sugar in there so its very suspect as far as health goes xD food taste damn good though :>

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea i made homemade adobo seasoning i stole from my friend's grandma's forbidden recipe, cuz its good for beef, fish, chicken, and pork, actually on everything once i sprinkle da adobo seasoning on all my foods af. even my parrot f**king wild to love pick a bit piece of all my foods.

I love doing overcook on beef lmao cuz i love to chew like crazy ass. but i know how to make overcook beef into a juicy sauce af with no pinky ass. i hate pinky, rare medium, medium or whatever they dont know how to f**king cook a meat. Nobody can do that shet, because they know nothing about the potential of alcohol and wine af. Only i wanted all desert old fashion recipe af because i blame all my friends' grandma bake a damn homemade deserts to feed me i cannot stop eat them af THEY REFUSED TO SHARE ME WITH THEIR DAMN DESERTS RECIPE CUZ THEY WANTED MY FOOD RECIPE LMAO.

doston8 likes this.
  13. doston8

LOL! y they gotta be so stingy faktz xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

they cannot beat my best food af. I wanted their desert recipes, but they refused. I told them why you keep that secrets when you die how can you share with your own family if your family dont or dont want to cook your shet recipe for what? they got mad LOL but glad, i exchanged them recipe, my tamales and Humo's enchiladas and their desert recipes af.

doston8 likes this.
  15. doston8

yes it was worth becuz u have many of ur own recipes but none of theirs so if u give urs and take theirs now u have urs + theirs and so more recipes in your arsenal. very good choice imo faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

exactly. but once i take theirs to figure how to make the best version of theirs to create my own shet. Because I respect their cultures I dont like to steal their shet and claimed it was my own shet, and I have to do make my own that could be better than theirs.

For example, you wanted to know my quesadilla beef recipe, but you gonna make your own quesadilla chicken recipe or make a different flavor of beef.

doston8 likes this.
  17. doston8

ohhhh i like that this way it is Humo original and something you can actually call your own. very nice faktz ^_^

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

indeed af. One day i gonna open food court mobile to earn SSS grade then i can slap SSS grade on all my humo foods af ;>

doston8 likes this.