Purify KL quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RescueMan, Dec 5, 2018.

1. RescueMan

RescueMan New Member

So is this meant for those that don't need it, because especially after the latest update its literally impossible for someone that needs it to complete it. Maybe move the normal sorc to safer spot and put back 1 of each the bosses needed in the end in a safe spot. Are people gonna take advantage of this idea? sure but damn its not like they arent already ready for the next content and or reaching lvl caps. Not everyone can be equiped with bead ex and beads and +15 lvl 3 armors. Even as I use this item mall deco i still struggle and burn up panacea and hp pills in a simple grind of furious bosses my lvl range. ive spent plenty enough on branchs to snap to the fact my toons have abosolutely no luck in items and or refines. Ive pumped enough money into those that have the luck to be able to see them progress while others and myself sit back and watch them complain about not havin space for their bags of courier satchels.

2. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

Dont be scared to share your opinions on this. Most have completed the quest before KLs new look and already forgotten about the long hours taken to complete. Only a few are even still trying to do it and the rest have said ** it ill just inflate prices inmarket to buy the things i need.

3. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Yeah to be honest I haven't even really bothered with those KL quests, the new mobs hit way too hard for me to even try some of them. But to be honest I mainly didn't bother because usually quests aren't worth the trouble. Kill 200 mobs for some low level material or .05% exp. It's not worth the time it takes usually, in my opinion. That being said any of those KL quests worth the time? Or am I right thinking they give low lvl stuff I don't need much or a small amount of exp?

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Lv4 gives pot of blue dragon +16ref mat, lv5 gives pot of pheonix and wave mcg 100%

KaptainSmoke likes this.
  5. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Really? That is worth it then wow. Seems I should waste the resources and time on it then, thanks. :)

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

The quest line after that you have ro run potala, that gives ancient mirror and repel mcg100%

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

Yeah, but after the 600 blood mobs that are mixed with new mobs and those damn scorpions, you get the mega quest to kill 2 goku and 3 smashers. It was doable before. Now, 1 hit from goku at life 8 and you die. Not to mention assholes VN's that come with the auto grinder and steal the boss from you. Way to go RF!