Bugging traps in kl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, Nov 21, 2018.

1. ZickLee

ZickLee New Member

There's nothing to surprise Li, i can bet my life to u guys and for sure 100% all of those shjt are vietnamese (not all vietnamese are bad, but most of them). And for me, this isn't game's bug it some fuxkin hack-cheat tool same as bottin tool. There's alot fuxker use this evade cheat in KL, so far i see is RQS with his healer TieuSanSan. Can easy kill goku or 9 tails with non-stop evade trap as Li said, b4 KL update patch is full of bottin but now is full of this stupid ass cheat. There's no even a solution for those shjt head, few days banned is bullshjt! See GM/CM don't even have a reply for u Li, this game is on the way to hell NOW!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all,

Initially we did not have a way to verify the healer trap bug in our logs, or even through videos or watching people in-game, which is why we were unable to take any action. However after discussing internally with our developers, we have formulated a way to verify whether or not a user is using this bug.

As such, from this moment on, we will be taking action against anyone we find is taking advantage of this bug. Although, it is not necessary, giving us a heads up if you suspect any users may be taking advantage of this bug, it will help us to find any users we may have missed. We will be applying bans accordingly to users who have abused this bug per staffs discretion.

Furthermore, there seems to be many misinformation regarding bans on people using bots. To clarify, for first offense, we are administering a temporary ban with a warning. Second offense results in a permanent ban of the user's account.

Peachy and exShadow like this.
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I don't think the penalties for people using bots/cheats/hacks are harsh enough. It should go straight to a permanent ban to send a message to all that it will not be tolerated by CM/GM and the gaming community.
    Along with the temporary ban are they also losing the exp or items that were gained illegitimately? If not, there's no incentive no to do it. Might as well do it as long as possible while they can get away with it, accept a temp ban and then come back still better off than other players who don't cheat.

Peachy, exShadow and TornadoLi like this.
  4. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

why does it take for myself and other ranting on the forums for us to even get a reply back after this topic being opened for days and I'm gonna hold you to your word on taking actions against anyone taking advantage of the bug if you are really serious I will be more than happy to help get rid of cheaters by having my friend record videos as of this reply you made to us.

and regarding botters if that was the case why are people like Mantisk and DangDangSan or Ryu still not perm banned those guys have been reported multiple times with proof of botting but yet they are sitll in game. so don't just give us the lets tell them what they want to hear reply. we actually want you guys to work on the things you guys say y'all will and as stated above if you guys actually need help you both CM/GM should speak to yall upper management regarding either getting more help or having trusted mods to assist with verifyig certain information etc

5. [CM]NineArts

As we have said, it's not necessary. However if you would like to point out people you suspect are abusing this bug, you are free to do so. You are free not to do anything at all as well. It is entirely up to you.

6. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

What is a fitting punishment in this case ? I think it would be just fair deleting any items they have acquired using this method. In case they have traded them away - delete items they received instead. And if they were just given away for free (their alts or league members) delete those items anyways.
    And in that case i don't even think a ban is necessary. Their effort exploiting being wasted is already like punishment enough :D

Alexsandor likes this.
  7. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Giving for free might be worse than passing to alts or league members, it might indicate that there was some RMT. GMs should trully look at their trade logs before a simple ban.

8. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Last night, we found them all still doing it. We have solid proof of video, and many other videos which took on the other days were sent to Support. Yet nothing has happened. We seen who is abusing game glitch which against ToS, and provided the proof as much as a player could do. So, where is the justice now when 9Dragons Support are not even giving any penalties to those offenders?

Some unworthy players are cheating and taking advantage over others. This is totally unfair. Even though the rest of the players know, we cannot do anything except killing them when we see. But that is not the right way to take such actions by other players. This must be the responsibility of RedFox Game which publishing it, by giving serious penalty. Warning and short term banned wouldn’t help at all. If such decisions are unable to be decided by GM/CM, I suggest that to escalate to your senior management. Something serious should be done by now since bug abusers are growing.

We seek nothing but JUSTICE.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Peachy likes this.
  9. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

Doing nothing is sending a message to whole community that it is OK to do it.
    You said action will be taken, but everyone can still see these same group of people exploiting the bugs/glitches everyday despite sending in tickets after tickets. This has been going on for so many months already.
    How do you think legit players will feel?
    The game will lose more players if bug/glitch users continue to gain unfair advantage and use it against other players.

exShadow likes this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

GM/CM if you're not going to do anything about it just tell us all how to bug evade traps so we can all do it.

exShadow likes this.
  11. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

I have video footage of me, peachy, exshadow and a few others actually engaging these players in pvp and all of our hits missing, for a good two or three mins.

We are all quite strong in pvp setups and for them to tank us, 9 tails fox bosses, plus mini bosses is simply impossible.

They were bugging the game before we were all told action would be taken and they are still bugging the game now.

Will upload the footage tonight and link it for all to see how crystal clear it is that these guys are still here and still cheating

12. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

I have a video of how to simulate it. Basically, it shows how to glitch it. We know how to do that as well, but we won't be doing it. We don't like cheating. We have already sent that video to support how to do this glitch step by step, yet nothing has happened. This is really disappointing to see the cheaters are still around and telling like "screw you" in our faces, just by cheating again and again right infront of us.

The responsibilities and penalties mentioned in ToS by RedFoxGame is questionable now.

13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

yeah I wouldn't do it either. What's the point in gearing up f you can just bug and not need it. But seriously CM/GM permanent ban first offense. send the right message

14. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Exactly, Ozbud! We spent our cash on Item Mall supporting RedFox. But some random cheap players just used the glitch and took all the strongest bosses in a snap easily, without even required to be the top spender. What's the point of spending for this game if such cheaters are still around without harsh punishment from Publisher even for such serious offense?

15. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Haha xD well permanent bans doesnt work for redfox. because then the perp and his 10 friends will leave
    thus it will stop abuse of the glitch. which means less items will be sold on blackmarket. thus less people spending the BM earned money on branches or anything. THUS less income for RedFox

16. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Either permanent banned or 1 year ban is the most appropriate. What do you care when free player who abusing leave? either 10 or 100, right? 1 most paying customer vs 100 free players who cheating. What would you choose if you are doing business?

17. [CM]NineArts

We have combed our logs and have taken action against all users we have found to be abusing this particular bug and will be monitoring our servers for any future offenses.

Once again, if there are any users we may have missed, please do not hesitate to let us know via support ticket, if you are so inclined.

We thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention and for your patience while our developers find a solution for this bug.

18. BabyCute

BabyCute New Member

Any news for Christmas event?

19. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Thank you. We hope those cheaters were being served right. They do deserve whichever the penalty is, as long as it’s the harsh one for such serious offense. We’ll see.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

What action was taken? a slap on the wrist and a stern don't do it again?

exShadow likes this.