Problem with 3 factions during hsb's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnKnoWz, Nov 21, 2018.

1. UnKnoWz

UnKnoWz New Member

Hey guys im new to the server but a really old veteran to twelve sky games (i started twelve sky when aeria games released twelve sky 1 open beta, then played ts2 aeria and then ts2 mayn). Jins already struggle with numbers and considering fujins have such high numbers (3 stuns and 2 attack parties is a lot of people). 12 years of playing twelve sky has helped me understand a little about balancing game. There are always times when a faction is stronger than others but ganging up on one faction hinders their growth extremely hard. Don't get me wrong the jins have more cp to farm with two factions attacking but its still impossible to be able to even have a chance to defend. Now the guans are generally a bandwagon clan as far as i see. Follow the strongest and have it easy for themselves (guans werent that way until a certain demo-graph of people joined guans). With their numbers they should be pushing fujins as well to have a close call hsb which is usually much more fun than afk attacking shields and stone. An easy hsb will just make the game boring for you and then you will be on facebook markets selling your accounts. Most jins just afk in town now, they dont wanna bother doing hsb since its usually lot of fujins and guan outnumbering jins by a huge number. Might as well keep it close call combat for more entertaining fights. I leave you this thought and you can decide for yourself. Im currently g10 but if this continues id rather stay in premium maps farming for sets and make a VOD sitter or just move out back to mayn where people understand how to make the game work fairly. Keep in mind im highly active and dont afk much (except when im at work). Losing active players isn't going to help you since you wont be able to use your cs12 132% zenma's to kill anyone anymore.

- UnKnoWnZ (Jinong - 4Horsemen)

2. Goresone

Goresone Member

FYI, Jins and Guans started this a few months ago, made a little alliance to make fujins negative for a whole month. Everything comes back around, and idk if you can tell but Fujins have all three stones until tomorrows HSB. . Do you think there'll still be an alliance if we have all stones? It's a FFA but Guans are just riding the stronger factions coattails, but I doubt it'll be that way tomorrow night. Now, after this, if jins and guans work together again to make fujins negative, then Jins just become hypocrites.

3. CuzImBlack

CuzImBlack New Member

Hypocrite naw. If they wanted to(and the could) they would send 10 our way and 10 the guans way. If that is the case would it be hypocritical if guans n jins work together(which we wouldn't) to get our stone. Its highly unlikely we would. but, if we find each other taking shields then by all means, call us hypocrites but trust that's not. Nor will it ever be the case again.....

4. kALjO

kALjO Member

We won't ever ally guanyins for a long-term. We were thinking of alliance with fujins since guanyins are rebuilding their castle and sandbags. Fujins and Guans are semi-allied but, they backstab eachother once awhile. It will be fun tonight though

5. UnKnoWz

UnKnoWz New Member

i do not see why it would be hypocritical for two weak factions go against a strong one. Do you expect one faction to afk during hsb? Because that wont happen. As far as ive seen fujins have large numbers and the only way to match that is for guans and jins to work together(im not suggesting we should since most of us dont really like them anyways). This game wont be able to function well until nangins are added. Until that is done the two weakest will always have to work together to protect their own stones.

6. Goresone

Goresone Member

Dude, what you're claiming is from before H. set patch. . Since this patch, everyone is equally matched, those with 132%+ CS12 sets are tanks, and Guans and Jins have way more of those than Fujins. They made S4e useless and a lot of us used s4e, and those with cs12 sets are hard to kill for most. If Guans and Jins work together to make fujins negative it'll just kill the game, cause you both have a lot more tankers than us. State of the game currently, it's fair game for anyone.

Oh and let's not forget to mention Jins have a really booming faction right now, cause of a lot of guans/ph players transferring to SEA. I'd say Fujins and Jins are even, while Guans only have their tankers defending them each hsb, maybe a handful of people.

7. kALjO

kALjO Member

We still not going to ally Guans anyway, prefer fujins.