Sol Official Good Bye

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr0blivionz, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

At last im annoucing my complete retirement from 12sky and all of its versions, wanna thank this community for all the friends I made here, so many people that have helped me and been so nice giving advices for life, people that have made me come back to this game and understood my situation when I left,

I really miss the old days when god4 was max level and there was all the drama with Viral, amigo brothers so many stuff but all of it was so nice, everything would change in 1 week and make it fun again!
    Unfortunely game slowly started to die and i really hope it would have been different, maybe today every1 would still be here(Haircut,Jani, Herc, Benji,Sp3ctra,Amigo Brothers, Mori,Vernal, ) if there was a little bit more of effort and understanding from the company and game masters.

Well Special thanks to Gaz3k Flesh Usman Saiko Ant for the good times, chat and old school fights, sorry if I forgot to mention any1 but for sure you are in my memories.

Thanks 12sky Community,
    Looking for new MMOs to play any new stuff hit me up im down for it.

(I have given away everything I had leftover so you dont have to ask me for anything)

2. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Aight dude, see you next patch for r6

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

lmao plz dont

4. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

You right, I'll see you in the "easy to get S5E" patch.