ANTI PK POTION - ARE YOU CRAZY, GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hoanganh0611, Mar 17, 2016.

1. hoanganh0611

hoanganh0611 New Member

9dragons is pvp game, now with this potion, server will become pve, change game's meaning
    U must talk to all gamer this server is pve before, and not to waste us time for this server
    DELETE WANTED STATUS AND DELETE ANTI PK POTION, IF YOU WANT HOLD ON THIS SERVER
    PLZ THINK CAREFUL BEFORE AN UPDATE.
    A NONEXPENSIVE GM

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2016
  2. crowncrown2407

crowncrown2407 New Member

Wanted System Maybe but we cant grind in map, every player attacked its gonna crazy PvP will be on LD and after maps

Akash4 likes this.
  3. hoanganh0611

hoanganh0611 New Member

ok, but anyone kill you, you wanted him, and he use this pill, and now...., what happen ...
    I think, best now, change pve map LD, NC, HZ. PVP map than icy, and deleted wanted status

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The wanted system is going to be revised.

This isn't true. Asura died because pvp just wasn't popular enough, even though the PK system came in Acclaim's second OB patch, it just isn't popular enough anymore. The buff needs revising though, you cannot even pvp in BP.

ToMaZzz likes this.
  5. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

You do know that KR version has anti PK right? :D Also my good man tell me which server had more player Asura/Yin or the pve server ? Then tell us how is game dying with no pvp and did u forget that like on GC we had BP and CC KL LL where players could pvp ? I guess u had cuz now u sound like lets fck up for pve liking people on higher maps sounds kinda unfair dont u think?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  6. Blitzcronk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. hoanganh0611

hoanganh0611 New Member

Bro, now all map can t pvp, how to pk in bp, loulan, tibet with anti pk . You try, plz. All map can' t pvp

8. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

so the 2nd pic is KR current?

9. Blitzcronk

The second is CC4 in KR, that's the only place I found the anti-pvp buff. Icy, Tibet, Kunlun don't have it.

10. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

i guess i exaggerated a bit :D oh well ty for posting :)

11. Blitzcronk

You were not wrong, it does have it just not everywhere. I don't know if it carries over to maps, I'll test it in a few minutes.

12. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

that I am aware of but i meant that those maps that were like pvp able on GC were fine too pvp wise

13. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

GM should think for profit and save player that the best sde. i mean the side that have more than other side :) If not? just balance them. To listen to the player too much can cause something to fail / non-balance / or once of side player kick other side player to quit the game . and it will be bad if side of player that quit is have more player in that side and let's server go die... die ... die and die... Thinking much GM. This is are business not onlyy game. I'm be with you. get more profit :)

14. 9Dran

9Dran New Member

It seems like no matter what they do there always a complaint about it . Why can you guys stop whining and be thankful cus you still have a game to play? Anti pk pill is there to give an option for those whose does not want to get involve in PK period. If you love to Pk then dont use the pill, no one force you . it always nice to have an option to choose from weather in real life or game. Why force some1 to play the way you want them to play?. If all of you pker dont use that Anti pill then you guys can kick the crap out of each others all day and see if some1 care. I personally dont give a danm.

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Ye, because in real life there are anti-PK potions right?:D

16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

This is a game, remember? What's the matter, can't tell fiction from reality?

Maybe if you had actually ever lived life, suffered, instead of trying to use game as a substitute for reality, you would understand why plenty of people don't want to put up with this sort of BS in games.

Not trying to start a beef with the Koreans, but the reason they have developed the culture with video games they have, is because they just don't have much of anything else.
    I'm American, we have 5 Oclock traffic, meth heads, and Donald Trump. I play games to get away from psychos, I don't want to have to put up with a bunch of angry geeks trying to live out gangsta fantasies in ancient china.

@OP

What is so difficult to understand about this?
    The pills are an option, although they should be free and not work for 1+ hours after using PvP mode. And if they don't work on the higher maps, then the cycle of complaints from everyone that just doesn't like PvP, and doesn't want to put up with it will start all over again.

But they are a choice. Unlike open-pvp where anyone can force others to pvp regardless of how they feel about it, no one is forced to use the pills against their will.

If everyone is using them, then that means they don't really like open-pvp and only put up with it because they were given no choice.
    If that means you can't find anyone to be a wannabe thug with, too bad.
    If open-pvp were actually fun, you wouldn't need to force people to do it.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Akash4 likes this.
  17. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Don't you see what I quoted, are you blind?

18. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Say the truth acidehz, you just want a anti-PK potion in real life too. Or even better, a toggle switch off-on hahahaha XD

Vrangsinn likes this.
  19. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

this post is such a jk no 1 in tb uses it if u wna pvp come here

20. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Yes. Paraphrasing he said, 'it's always nice to have a choice, whether it's in real life, or in a game.'

You like choices right?
    Say, going to the store to buy some cookies and finding out that they now only carry one kind of cookie. Because a new owner took over the store and decided that they only needed to sell the one brand, because a small, but very loud, group of customers think they're the greatest cookie ever.
    And guess what... you don't like those cookies. Maybe you think they are disgusting. Maybe you'll eat them once in a while, but only when in the mood for it.
    Wouldn't you like to have the choice to not buy those cookies?
    Sure you could go to a different store, but you like this store. You've been going there a long time. And they always used to offer the cookies you like.
    Would you just give up and start going to another store... or would you ***** to the new owner till they started carrying cookies everyone will enjoy?

"Say the truth acidehz, you just want a anti-PK potion in real life too. Or even better, a toggle switch off-on hahahaha XD"

I'm not afraid of things in real life, other than things that set off my anxiety attacks, but that's all social crap. I used to live across the street from a halfway house, and still walk for miles to go to the store when I need to. Other than bums begging for change, I've never had anyone try anything. And I'm not scared that they will.
    I am well aware that I can't just take a pill and make my problems go away. Which is why I don't drink unless I'm doing it for fun and the only drugs I take are when I'm in pain or get sick. And even then I tend to wait quite a while and just deal with it.

This isn't real life. This is a game. Games are supposed to be a fun distraction, not a substitute for reality. If you want to waste all your energy on getting worked up by what you do in a game, fine, I wont say you can't. I think it's stupid, but I wont tell you you can't do it.
    But I have real life pursuits and ambitions. I have real things to take seriously. I don't take games seriously, other than whether or not I can enjoy playing them. Which open-pvp prevents me from doing. And quite frankly I hate fanboys, which you pvp junkies are.

Perfection likes this.