How is this version?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zoobington, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zoobington

Zoobington New Member

So, chances are if you're playing 9Dragons today, you've played 9Dragons while it was under a different publisher. This game is super old and has a bit of a cult following. I've been playing since the Acclaim (Acclame) days, as I'm sure a number of you have as well. What I would LOVE to know is.... how does Red Fox plan to avoid the same fate as Acclaim, G1 and Suba and all the others? What are the GMs like in this version? Do they play? Are they active on the forums? Are events held somewhat regularly?

Would greatly appreciate if a veteran community member or moderator could answer. Or anyone, really.

2. Barbaric

Barbaric New Member

They dont there plan is take our money and run like the rest and try to finish killing the game off

Zukee likes this.
  3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Well, I think they are working more closely with Joongwong developers so I don't think it will close anytime soon, especially because developers aren't only giving us their contents (even if we miss most of them), but also specifically working on new contents for this version.
    GMs are active? Not enough.
    Regular events? Not so far.

1bearcats2 and Zoobington like this.
  4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

• Population is good , gets busier on weekends
    • Communication and support from staff, it could be worse so that's something. It isn't the best
    • Cap 225 but missing a fair amount of content compared to the actual KR version
    • Events have been few and far in between
      • St Patrick's double drop event
      • Random GM buff (1 hour)
      • Double drop, 20% exp and double skill as a compensation event
      • 20% credit bonus on St Patrick's day event and 20% on launch
    • Level up event is good, the 50 set is actually really useful for anyone
    • Attendance event offers roars, cards, dragon banners, blood essence, etc.. each day you get a new gift
    • Content is somewhat jacked but they're getting there
    • Checksums have been put into place to try and counter scr_base abuse and editing map files for dungeons
    • Pvp anti-buff now exists so you can grind in peace in CC and maps up to HZ/LD

1bearcats2 and Zoobington like this.
  5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Wow blitz. First good post from your hand! Keep it up!

EDIT: 100% agree what he said. I'm playing since CBT and feels like old bardo server.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  6. Blaze

Blaze Member

They are slowly improving.

7. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

i agree

8. Back12345

Back12345 Member

The Lawd says "Worse version of 9d since Project Alpha"
    People here are lab rats for some retarded Koreans called Paul, Dave, and Barry Wong.
    Don't worry the lawd has places for gluttonous Asian men in hell, hallelujah !
    Don't sell your soul child.

9. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

its garbage. pay $500 a month to compete, hardly any events, broken wanted system, crybabys get anti pk pill, boring svs because everyone uses anti-pk buff while pay2wins fight. Personally quitting after my 30 day premium is gone

10. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

as top 5-10 of the servers if they don't make item mall trade able i am done.so sick of spending money on this **** just to fail. any way so far 6 ppl i knew left the game and guess i am next=D

ye wanted also suxs rl atk me and i run cuz i don't want that. 7 days on my prem not paying it again and trigs .

crap svs you can't pk any 1 cuz of the pills XD.

11. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Don't even bother.....
    I believe most players here are waiting patiently until this publisher shuts down... in the hope that next publisher will have at least half brain to do common things right.

Zukee and Spite like this.
  12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

The bad changes RF made are irreversible and many game breaking bugs in game.All the people who abused/abusing bugs dont get banned or any penalty.

When server start I had 25 friends on my FL online and now 3-5 online and if that.Well i guess they are slowly improving but comparing to the current market of games,no new players will play here it just cant compete.

Like u mentioned,it is a very old game and big bugs which were fixed in other versions arnt fixed here.U will be astounded why..

Its basically, Grind---->Use anti pk pill ---->Want to pvp?---->Gankfest for people who dont have pill.With thus wanted system barely anyone want to pvp.Just grind forever and waste precious RL time for this game.

Also it definately does not feel like bardo.Tbh this game had potential but now it is a milking4fun game.Some customers of this game actually like it too lol.

Spite likes this.