Is it worth returning back to the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atkuzis, Nov 3, 2018.

1. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

Hello well I am an old player but I in 2017 spring and well I don't know if it's even worth returning I see so many new items and weapons I am completely lost after the new skill system was added nothing makes sense is it worth basically starting over because I don't even know if my current relics are worth anything in current game

2. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Nope. Don't waste your time, or money.

3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Well i suggest wait till 2nd season and make a new account for event server transfer to tao. Its going to have a boosted exp and drop rates. So farming for new dungeon relics and levelling is much easier than farming on old outdated characters.

4. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

if you want to spend like 5k$ on this. Be my guest. the prices are at their highest atm :D

5. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I see and when will it begin if I manage to not forget I might do it

6. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

why not try it by yourself and see how it goes? For me RF 9D is best server so far

7. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

There was no official announcement for 2nd season yet but it will happen after server transfer from Yang -> Yin. I'm hoping it is directly after the transfer update which is at November 13.

EDIT: Don't be discouraged if you can't make that much money at first. I found that all the dungeon crafting and drops actually provide enough of a boost to help get you to end game grind w/o spending cash IRL.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    KaMiguel likes this.
  8. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Well, you can make some cash to grab basic stuff with the daily rewards from event, so now is a good time to return, but if you will stay or not it will be according with your experience in the game how it is at the moment.

9. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

yeah I like the rates but being scammed just left me a bit suspicious of it ofc what I had back in the day and lost is almost worthles now