Wanted system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fataljustice, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

All is fair in love and war. When you guys hit Icy, things will get interesting. I don't understand Acidhedz, you seem to always have something to say but I have never seen you in-game once. I even registered your name and it wasn't taken. Do you actually play here at all?

2. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

And where are the videos of you putting yourself out in front of people? Oh, that's right. You don't have any. Because you're a coward. You need to attack people in games, and take childish pot shots, always anonymous. That sure takes a lot of courage.

So which one are you? The one with the girls name, or the one that sounded like a middle eastern country? Either way, enjoy being banned again.

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Stupid post, user is going to get banned but is that actually you? You seriously need some guidance on exercising, you're going to hurt yourself. Not to derail a thread but if you want some guidance, I can give you some.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

good to know.
    Wanted system is cool especially since it give some more sense for PvP, track a wanted player and get the reward !
    I hope to see some tweaking fast on that system which should solve the problem.

ihgyug and Blitzcronk like this.
  5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

They should make wanted debuff 30 mins and jail 5 minutes. And remove the anti-PK potion. Would turn into an amazing server. The only anti-PK buff should be the one of CC.

6. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Tell me how overcrowded Asura and Yin were Mrs amazing server xD

7. Barbaric

Barbaric New Member

You guys are funny cry over everything just enjoy the dam game yes getting pk when on a card sux but i dont mind wasting gold on wanted if i see the other player is high lvl picking of low lvls and as for the PvEer get over it PvP is the only reason this game is anygood in the first place dont get me wrong i love Pking and as mad as i may get when im grinding and i get pked i think it only makes the game fun to know you never now when a ass kicking is coming or the feeling you get when you get away from the high lvl try its hardest to steal a kill by Picking off the low lvls just bild for both and i do hope to see 4 slot decos back soon

8. Barbaric

Barbaric New Member

Bro thanks for your response to the cry baby post but is there a way you can ask about adding a skill event with the drop