Game Economy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DandyGazebo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

That is exactly what i'm talking about. There is no way to play with gold

2. ThienToanNguyen

I'm talking about Tao 1 moth ago, when the price of branchs was 300-350kk, not 600-800kk now. I dont play branchs anymore, the market is frozen now.

3. Tondang

Tondang New Member

Now GM, How do you expect us to play? Will you do something about this?

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Making some stuff untreatable should fix the problem.
    But also, I guess GM's should also be aware of the auto bot that farms dungeon automatically. I think this is also a big issue. No?

5. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Branches should be untradeable/ ex beads should be untradeable. Oh wait
    this ofcourse is not within publisher interests. Remove branches from IM, make them available through resources from KL grind or Hainan possibly. Increase normal bead drop rates.
    As Ahri said "ty for feedback" as if they werent well fycking aware of the issue like 1 month ago when the prices started to skyrocket beyond control

6. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

How? With no problem. Personally I can deal with this easy and it has nothing to do with fun I get from 9D. If somebody is ready to spend $400 for some pixels instead of buying for example PSP4, than this person seriously need a psychiatrist, not GM`s help.

7. Tondang

Tondang New Member

The Problem is, there are still people who buy those items for $, psycho or not. So, the people who owns such items are not at all ready to sell such items for in-game currency (Golds). That's why we are not able to gear up though we have golds.

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all,

The purchase or sale of gold, items or accounts for real-life currency from other players and/or third party companies is against the terms of use. Doing so will result in your account and accounts on your IP being blocked anywhere from 1 month to permanently at our discretion depending on severity.

If evidence can be provided, please report any RMT issues via support ticket.

Additionally, all posts pertaining to RMT will be removed.

9. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I do understand that we all are money grabbing trolls
    But i also guarantee that throwing 1 month bans left and right doesn't send the message.
    On the otherhand. Banning accounts permanently, with their IP's, Hardware id's does send the right message.
    But then again. who's going to make you that dollar after that -_-

10. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

People are selling items for $ so that they can buy bloody branches...
    Red Fox banning their best customers...ridiculous
    Branches should be obtainable ingame not from IM only.

11. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Just like scales and tears should be. Pretty much every fundamental part to best gear is limited to those who spend ridiculous amounts to obtain it

12. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Let me put my point of view as a retuning player. I returned a few days before Halloween event start.

This game is p2w since long ago, I dont remember well Acclaim times because I was too poor to even dream of paying for a game. Now I am a bit old and I was thinking if should I put a bit in here... The asnwer is no. Unless you plan to be a whale it isnt worth, you can make PvE items easily and enjoy most of the game (the community is pretty nice btw).

Now lets talk about PvP, PvP has become a waste of time without the high end beads and clothes you will get OHKO but guess what, all for cc (branches). It makes unnatractive for us returning players (and new players if any)! Know this: without this items doing PvP is a sure loss and waste of time. Why dont you GMs try it? Put lets say 8b in an account buy the clothes and relics you can with it and then try some pvp. Even better put 20b and try it!!

I know the GMs might have a load of work, managing a game isnt just looking the others playing and giving buffs. But some stuff shouldn't be ignored or treated as if unimportant. Economy plays a major part ingame. The gold ingame has lost all value but for small stuff.

But then if you try to buy branches wich gold ingame to exchange for what you need? The demand will be bigger than the supply, you dont need to be a genius to know what will happen next.

But why is it happening? The top players already have everything they need, so they just want some fun, and having gold is useless for them, so selling those items for CC stuff is what drives them to play more.

I recognize that the game have to give some return or it will be closed but it isnt any fun when you cant progress in a game because of a paywall.
    Then what happens when the paywall is too high you might ask... The small fries leaves for other games. You migh think that it is ok the server loses nothing since they weren't the paying public... Wrong, the server goes emptying each time more and finally at the end all you have are your whales with an almost empty server. But they will soon get bored since no new competition will show up and leave aswell looking for a more lively game.
    So now it is the time to check the economy and change or this wall will just grow even more.

Revered likes this.
  13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So what? From my point of view as a F2P player there is no difference if someone is buying from IM or is buying from goldseller. It`s not my problem, but RF. For me it is the same if someone can pk me with IM Beads or $ Beads.

We are not able to gear up because we have here extremely money milking company. The way they push people to spend more and more is fascinating. I love to watch it. Also the game is very old, no new ppl (read it: wallets) comes here, so they must milk as much as they can before shutdown.

Personally I would like to see all items, ingame and IM tradeable.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Alexsandor likes this.
  14. Tondang

Tondang New Member

so what??? the game will die, thats it.
    Not all F2P games are like this. Have you played 9D in Acclaim?if yes, noticed the differences? or played any other F2P?
    If the publisher/GMs are strict on certain things, they can earn + players (both $ spender and non spender) can enjoy the game and keep the game running forever.

PS : I sent a ticket related to this issue, No reply and deleted the ticket. I posted Screenshot from FB page, they removed. I;m sure this game is closing soon that's why GM dont care anything and trying to squeeze out $ the best way within this short period of time. Be Warned! Stop spending $, I have had this experience

15. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

This game will never die :rolleyes: 12 years of this mess, inflation, bugs, failed updates, servers closing, losing everything, publisher changes - and we are still here..

231tomino and KaMiguel like this.
  16. ThienToanNguyen

you are damn right, we are still here, and we try to make it better

17. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Flag 3 is 15b now in Tao now :D