Contest: Halloween Horrors (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billions1969

billions1969 New Member

Back when i was a kid , there's always a woman under my bed. I thought it will creep me out to the death but when i turned on the lights. I forgot i hide my side-btch from my real girl under my bed.

Now where's my 2k RP?

jixxen likes this.
  2. sehnsucht

sehnsucht New Member

For hours, motorists simply drove past the woman hanging from the tree. They saw her—she was hard to miss, dangling 4.5 meters (15 ft) almost directly over the road—but considering the season, they just assumed it was another morbid decoration. It was four days before Halloween, and Frederica, Delaware, was littered with glowing jack-o’-lanterns, stuffed witches, and plastic skeletons.

This body, however, was real. Police were called to the scene hours after the woman was first seen, and it’s likely that she had been hanging there all night. Police only revealed that the woman was 42 years old, and it looked like she’d hanged herself.

This isn’t the last time a Halloween hanging has been disregarded as decor. In 2015, a woman in Ohio was hanging from fence for hours before anyone mustered up the curiosity to see whether or not she was actually a real person.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      8.4 KB
      Views:
  3. YachiruCaden

YachiruCaden New Member

How many winners Gm Neko?

4. GingG2A

GingG2A New Member

Thats the sacriest nightmare I've just read from this thread. Everytime the PC runs out or broke and your equipment isn't 90% yet feels like terrible and you can say a bad day or nightmare.

jixxen likes this.
  5. MuSaDo

MuSaDo New Member

He awoke to the huge, insect like creatures looming over his bed and screamed his lungs out. They hastily left the room and he stayed up all night, shaking and wondering if it had been a dream.The next morning, there was a tap on the door. Gathering his courage, he opened it to see one of them gently place a plate filled with fried breakfast on the floor, then retreat to a safe distance. Bewildered, he accepted the gift. The creatures chittered excitedly.This happened every day for weeks. At first he was worried they were fattening him up, but after a particularly greasy breakfast left him clutching his chest from heartburn, they were replaced with fresh fruit. As well as cooking, they poured hot steamy baths for him and even tucked him in when he went to bed. It was bizarre.One night, he awoke to gunshots and screaming. He raced downstairs to find a decapitated burglar being devoured by the insects. He was sickened, but disposed of the remains as best he could. He knew they had just been protecting him.One morning the creatures wouldn't let him leave his room. He lay down, confused but trusting as they ushered him back into bed. Whatever their motives, they weren't going to hurt him.Hours later a burning pain spread throughout his body. It felt like his stomach was filled with razor wire. The insects chittered as he spasmed and moaned. It was only when he felt a terrible squirming feeling beneath his skin that he realised the insects hadn't been protecting him. They had been protecting their young.

6. GhetooGoldz

GhetooGoldz New Member

Suddenly, they heard a voice. First, Anne noticed the tone of the voice was like no other she had ever heard before. Then, Anne noticed what the voice was vocalizing. To her absolute horror, this voice was moaning in a pathetic and horrible way, filled with loud pain and suffering.
    Anne remembers marveling at the tone of the voice. It was so different and seemed to come from everywhere at once. Then, just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, it went from this horrible moan to this insane, maniacal laughter. It was absolutely horrifying. Then, it went back down to a moan, back to a laugh, then back to a moan again, before stopping.
    Jay and Anne looked at each other wide-eyed and mouths open. "It has to be a Halloween trick someone is playing on us," Anne said.
    "Yeah, Jay replied, hesitatingly.
    "Let's search around and see if we can find out what's going on," Anne suggested. Jay agreed, so they both went toward the hallway. Jay took the stairs up to the foyer, and Anne continued down the hallway to her little sister's room. Anne opened her door and noticed that her sister was truly asleep. Anne woke her up anyway and asked her if she knew anything about what was going on, or if she heard it. Anne's sister was irritated with her for waking her up but said she heard nothing, which was mystifying considering the volume.
    Anne went back to the hallway, toward the living room, as Jay was coming down the stairs. He was as white as a sheet. "I heard it again up there," he said.
    "No way," Anne replied. "I wasn't that far away. I should have heard it, too," Anne said. Neither of them found anything to explain it.

7. mrsgn18

mrsgn18 New Member

When I am sleeping, I always leave my bedroom's door open and my lights off. The only light I see is the light through my door at the hallway. The reason why I leave my door open is because I don't like sleeping with lights shining directly to my face and at the same time, I don't want full darkness. So I leave the door open for a little light in my room.

Then one night, I woke up to a raging storm. The strong winds are whistling through my window's room. I woke up that time hugging my pillow and facing the door. I've checked my phone and I saw the time exactly at 3:00am in the morning. I've heard stories that when you wake up at exactly 3:00am in the morning, it means that someone is watching you. That time I was very frightened because it was the first time I woke up at exactly 3:00am. So I went back to sleep that time but I couldn't sleep. I feel heavy that time. I was uncomfortable. The whistling of the wind is getting louder and louder. Then I felt something on the other side of my bed. It's like someone is beside me and trying to get close to me. I ignored it and tried my best to get back to sleep. But it feels like something is stopping me from getting back to sleep. I was finding the best position to sleep then accidentally, I faced the other side of the bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw a woman beside me, smiling at me. I was stunned that moment and I can't barely move. I tried shouting but I couldn't make any sound. Then eventually, I woke up. It was a sleep paralysis. It was the most scariest thing that ever happened to me. I was faced to faced with a lady with a creepy smile like in the picture below. It was an unforgettable experience and I didn't know why it happened to me.

creepy.jpg

8. jixxen

jixxen New Member

stop playing for almost a month, then when i decided to play back again DC consistently and it really scared me,
    my reward please :D:D:D

9. PapaDoug

PapaDoug New Member

When I was a child my family moved to a big old two-floor house, with big empty rooms and creaking floorboards. Both my parents worked so I was often alone when I came home from school. One early evening when I came home the house was still dark.

I called out, “Mum?” and heard her sing song voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs. I called her again as I climbed the stairs to see which room she was in, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply. We were decorating at the time, and I didn’t know my way around the maze of rooms but she was in one of the far ones, right down the hall. I felt uneasy, but I figured that was only natural so I rushed forward to see my mum, knowing that her presence would calm my fears, as a mother’s presence always does.

Just as I reached for the handle of the door to let myself in to the room I heard the front door downstairs open and my mother call “Sweetie, are you home?” in a cheery voice. I jumped back, startled and ran down the stairs to her, but as I glanced back from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack. For a brief moment, I saw something strange in there, and I don’t know what it was, but it was staring at me.

10. xXBNYXx

xXBNYXx New Member

I heard one, a father is laying in bed after just waking up, he grabs the baby monitor and walks to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor and hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife “Go to sleep… go to sleep…” When suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with groceries.

11. elrhey

elrhey Member

Cell Phone
    Horror Event.jpg

12. irwangaming01

irwangaming01 New Member

"Papa, I've a nightmare ..."
    I winked, trying to get rid of the drowsiness that surrounded him. I glanced at the wall clock and it was still 3 o'clock at night.

"Why, honey? Here, go up, tell me your dream ..."
    "Won't papa,I'm scared..."

The awkwardness of the situation kept me awake. The pale figure of my child was dimly visible in my dark room.

"How come you won't to tell me honey, just cooldown, Im here?"
    "Because in my dream, when I told Papa, the creature wearing Mama's skin woke up ..." he whispered softly.

My heart sank, I gasped. For a few moments I froze, my heart pounded, my eyes couldn't stop staring at my son's figure. A second later the blanket behind me moves ...[​IMG]

DoppDeLuffy - Fujin Faction

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  13. irwanmlc

irwanmlc New Member

I was so happy, my finger trembled as I unpacked the camera I got at a low price from the auction on the online market. A box with a shipping label that says my name. My joy is unstoppable when I realize that the camera is far better than the price I paid. Ah, but apparently the previous owner forgot to remove the camera's memory card.

Before sending an e-mail to tell me that the memory card was still left on my camera, I decided to take a look at the contents of the photo gallery that was already in it. I installed the slideshow mode and one by one the photo in it appeared in the display screen.

The first image is a shipping label on the front of the package, the address is addressed to someone. But the next photo confused me to become horrified, there was a picture of the body of someone who was tragically killed. The third photo re-loads the shipping label photo, this time to a different address. The fourth photo again shows the bodies of others who were brutally slaughtered. As soon as you go to the ninth photo ...

I saw a photo of the shipping label on the package that was addressed to myself.

[​IMG]

Heroes - Guanyin Faction

14. melodical97

melodical97 Member

Death after death approached my schoolmates, consecutively from Andi's house in Block A, Silvi's house in Block B, and Bobby's house in Block C. For the sake of saving myself I decided to stay in Rudi's house in Block E.

Arriving there, Rudi seemed very cheerful, it seems he was happy because today he was no longer alone after the death of several members of his family and friends.

"This incident is very strange Rud, many say this housing is damned!" I said at dinner together at his house.

While stirring a glass of milk, Rudy replied "Don't worry, the killer will stop after this",

"How come Rud?" I said straightforwardly while feeling sleepy after drinking the milk that I made earlier.

With sharp eyes and a thin smile, Rudy replied.

"Because you live in Block D on my list"

[​IMG]

1440 - Jinong Faction

15. Silverbarrow

Silverbarrow New Member

Korkularım Redfox Red Server'ı cadılardan almak kolay değil

16. Silverbarrow

Silverbarrow New Member

my fear is not easy to have Redfox Red Server from witches

17. LietDuongCongTu

LietDuongCongTu New Member

Long story short. In bathroom, its not solid, home alone, ......................... no toilet paper.

18. LeoLewis18

LeoLewis18 New Member

The tale that Leo is going to narrate is about a true history that occurred to me when Leo was still a teenager.

It all started when Leo was about 4 /5 years old. Leo's dad lost his job and due to some constraints, they had to move to another house situated in the same locality that they were previously living in. His other family members (uncles and aunties) regularly came to see us in their new house. The first six months passed smoothly but after the six months, strange things started to happen.

Beneath my window sill, his mom started to find black threads intertwined with pins. Sometimes they found coins enveloped in red cloth that were already started to rust. As time went by, every day the coins or pieces of objects decomposed or rusted, each of his family members started to fall ill.

His dad did not take much interest and thought that it was normal that they all fell ill. As time went by, Leo started to face complications in his health. Starting from his hands till his legs, his skin started to decay.[​IMG] he was on the verge of dying. Every day he woke up automatically between 1 am - 3 am in the morning. Once he went to the bathroom between the same hour in the morning...as he walked by, he saw a little girl hanging from his shower stand with blood dripping from the tip of her feet fingers. Leo was too petrified!!!! He ran to his bed as fast as he could!! It was the biggest mistake of his life ! As he ran over and slept...he was unable to move!!! She was coming to take leo with her !!!! With all my might I tried to move and move over the bed alas it was too late. Guess his time was over!
    It was too late. . . Leo lost his walking and talking capabilities . . .

A highly qualified priest was asked to come from india to his "rescue". What we discovered was kind of attroce...someone had took his clothes to bury it in the cemetry at night,where a ritual was performed
    ...as and when the body of the person decomposed his clothes were starting to decay as well...

Till today we still find lemons, vermillions, pins and black clothes and dead flowers 267836_3000_Black-Magic-Remedies_servicesimage.png 267836_3000_Black-Magic-Remedies_servicesimage.png
    It is believed that even today the spirit of the dead man still lurks around me.

Afraid? Dont be afraid ....be TERRIFIED !

Attached Files:

19. kALjO

kALjO Member

20. RaiKiLLz

RaiKiLLz New Member

my scary story when i was in high school its been around 5 pm to 6 pm when i was punish because of some mistake the head of our school punish me to clean all CR.. when i was cleaning the last CR i saw something hanging at the back i thought it was a cloth when the second time i saw it was my classmate and she was dead i run to asking some help but there is no people left at the school.....idk what to do that day [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      3.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.