Question regarding the new weapon content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kamosh, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Kamosh

Kamosh New Member

I just returned for a week to try 9d again from nostalgia and seem to be liking the new updated version compared to GC one, but I’m struggling to catch up and figuring out how to craft the wave or repel weapon. Could someone help and explain how to do it?

2. Aggo777

Aggo777 New Member

spend real life money, cause that's all this game is about

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Materials for wave weapons can be dropped in Potala Garden in Tibet map, the third material soul ball or whatever it's called you need to trade ordiance for it. 15/1. And you'll need red stone exc which you can get from disassembling refined weapons. Repel materials you'll need to farm Potala dungeon and collect materials from there. You'll get material quest at HI2.

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  4. Kamosh

Kamosh New Member

Thank you

5. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

I heard there is a mcg obtainable from a quest that has a 100% rate in crafting wave or repel. What level can i take that quest? How hard is that quest? Been browsing forum and i didn't manage to find a guide about that quest. Thanks

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

For wave mcg you need to be HI2 to start the purify kunlun RTE quest line, the quest in it self isn't hard just takes time to do it. The first three parts maybe takes around 4 hours to complete depending on spawn rate of ninetales and queen. Parr 4 is the most annoying one since you need to kill 150 of each blood sorcerer monster and they have high HP and annoying monsters around them. And for repel mcg you need HI12 I don't know the name of it. But you'll neef to kill potala bosses over and over.

xiaolin likes this.
  7. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Is that mcg tradeable? If not, how much you think it will worth if i buy it from a player? It may sound risky if i give my weapon and mats to the seller but i guess everything will be good if a GM/CM will be the middle man.

8. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

It's not tradable, all depends on what ref the weapon got. Usually when trades like this happens you have to give the other player an item in equaly worth

9. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

I actually have hg12 lvl1 +15 weapon. I tried to use 2x mcg, 5x mcg, even 10x mcg. All fail. How much do you think it will worth if i pay in gold for the mcg? I saw a stand in hefei a guy named "Istore" selling a hg12 +15 wave saber for 15b.

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Not for 15b atleast maybe 8b I would say is a fair price for mcg. But people are greedy you never know