Contest: Halloween Horrors (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

100818_main_banner03.png

Hello Heroes,

Trick-or-treating, pumpkins, costumes, and of course, HORROR! That's right, Halloween is right around the corner and if you listen closely, you can already hear the bone chilling screams! During this event, we need YOU to share your biggest fear and tell us a horror story. The story can be about your greatest fear, your worst nightmare, or anything in between! Submit your story to this event thread for a chance to win!

EVENT DURATION: October 19, 2018 - November 1, 2018 @ 18:00 PDT

HOW TO ENTER:

• Write a short horror story about your greatest fear and submit it into this forum thread.
    • Bonus points for including a visual image.
    • Your entry will be judged by how scary your story is, the scarier the better so don't hold back!

PRIZE:
    • Protection Charm (2)
    • 2,000 RedFox Credits

RULES AND STUFF:
    • Entries must be posted before the end of the event.
    • Entries must be posted in this forum thread.
    • Entries are limited to ONE per account, we will be checking for duplicate accounts.
    • Prizes will be awarded to the account posting the entry.
    • Prizes will be granted as-is; no substitutions will be offered.
    • All contest decisions are at the discretion of RedFox Games, and are final.
    • All contest details are subject to change.
    • This thread is for event submissions only. Any other content will be removed.
    • Winners will be announced and rewards will be delivered shortly after the event ends.
    • GM's will vote and choose winners based on how scary and creative your story is.
    ================================

Update: 11/7/2018
    We are glad to announce the winners of the “Halloween Horrors” storytelling event! Congrats to all the winners! Prizes will be distributed by the end of today. Thank you to all the participants for giving us so many well written horror stories!

Winners:
    @kALjO
    @soulceder
    @ponzo3rd
    @AnthonyBoyle31
    @elrhey

Note:
    • In game prizes will be distributed to your Warehouse at the Gatekeeper NPC.
    • You will need to be logged out of game in order for us to send your reward.
    • Prizes will be distributed by the end of today: November 7, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018
  2. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

I broke 24 pc and wasted 13 genuine jade's and 5 gold and silver stone t'was as super dope nightmare for me.

-Ciao

3. HEHEXXZZAA

HEHEXXZZAA New Member

Last night a friend rushed me out of the house to catch the opening act at a local bar’s music night. After a few drinks I realized my phone wasn’t in my pocket. I checked the table we were sitting at, the bar, the bathrooms, and after no luck I used my friend’s phone to call mine. After two rings someone answered, gave out a low raspy giggle, and hung up. They didn’t answer again. I eventually gave it up as a lost cause and headed home. I found my phone laying on my nightstand, right where I left it.

Attached Files:

4. awdawgwafwa

awdawgwafwa New Member

When my sister Betsy and I were kids, our family lived for awhile in a charming old farmhouse. We loved exploring its dusty corners and climbing the apple tree in the backyard. But our favorite thing was the ghost. We called her Mother, because she seemed so kind and nurturing. Some mornings Betsy and I would wake up, and on each of our nightstands, we’d find a cup that hadn’t been there the night before. Mother had left them there, worried that we’d get thirsty during the night. She just wanted to take care of us. Among the homes’ original furnishings was an antique wooden chair which we kept against the back wall of the living room. Whenever we were preoccupied, watching TV or playing a game, Mother would inch that chair forward, across the room, toward us. Sometimes she’d manage to move it all the way to the centre of the room. We always felt sad putting it back against the wall. Mother just wanted to be near us. Years later, long after we’d moved out, I found an old newspaper article about the farmhouse’s original occupant, a widow. She’d murdered her two children by giving them each a cup of poisoned milk before bed. Then she hung herself. The article included a photo of the farmhouse’s living room, with a woman’s body hanging from a beam. Beneath her, knocked over, was that old wooden chair, placed exactly in the center of the room.

…Did it get colder in here, or is it just me?

Attached Files:

5. Rolan

Rolan New Member

When my daughter was 2, I found her twirling paper towel tubes, tied with twine, in the air. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was practicing her “nun chucks”. I was very confused as she’d have no way of knowing what they were. I asked her what she meant and she said that Adam had told her how to make them and showed her each night how to use them. She went on to say that Adam told her to practice because she may need to know how to defend herself someday. I almost freaked out, but asked her what Adam looked like. She said he was tall, blond, and had blue eyes. She said,”Mommy, you KNOW how he looks – you know him! He died of a headache.” I had to leave the room.You see, 4 months before she was born, my tall, blonde, blue eyed, martial arts-pro friend had died of a brain aneurysm at the age of 27. She has not spoken of him since that day, so I’m not sure if I scared her with my reaction or if she had completed her lessons.”

Attached Files:

6. asdfasf

asdfasf New Member

“Mommy told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kind of sounded like a puppy, and I wanted to see the puppy, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I didn’t see a puppy, and then Mommy yanked me out of the basement and yelled at me. Mommy had never yelled at me before, and it made me sad and I cried. Then Mommy told me never to go into the basement again, and she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn’t ask her why the boy in the basement was making noises like a puppy, or why he had no hands or feet.”

Attached Files:

7. Kunichiwaaaaaaa

Kunichiwaaaaaaa New Member

Seing Red (First Day of School) by : Daisuke
    Everyone loves the first day of school, right? New year, new classes, new friends. It's a day full of potential and hope, before all the dreary depressions of reality show up to ruin all the fun.I like the first day of school for a different reason, though. You see, I have a sort of power. When I look at people, I can...sense a sort of aura around them. A colored outline based on how long that person has to live. Most everyone I meet around my age is surrounded by a solid green hue, which means they have plenty of time left.A fair amount of them have a yellow-orangish tinge to their auras, which tends to mean a car crash or some other tragedy. Anything that takes people "before their time" as they say.The real fun is when the auras venture into the red end of the spectrum, though. Every now and again I'll see someone who's basically a walking stoplight. Those are the ones who get murdered or kill themselves. It's such a rush to see them and know their time is numbered.With that in mind, I always get to class very early so I can scout out my classmates' fates. The first kid who walked in was basically radiating red. I chuckled to myself. Too damn bad, bro. But as people kept walking in, they all had the same intense glow. I finally caught a glimpse of my rose-tinted reflection in the window, but I was too stunned to move. Our professor stepped in and locked the door, his aura a sickening shade of green.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      523.3 KB
      Views:
  8. ponzo3rd

ponzo3rd New Member

( I cant post the whole story coz error occurs and it says too many spamwords so ill just cut it to 3 posts)
    I can still remember that night, it was August 17 2018. I was on a closing shift as a cook been busy cleaning the kitchen and it was a rainy friday night.Nothing unusual happened just a same regular shift for me, i was left alone and my co workers already left coz they got motorcycles and raincoats and i got none.
    so i stayed at the restau with our security guard,we were smoking while waiting for the rain to stop. its past 2am and its already too late, and i really need to get home. I said to the guard if he sees a taxi, jeep, bus, van or any utility vehicle heading the terminal just call me. coz i cant see clearly the moving vehicle towards us coz i got issues with my eyes and also i cant stay long at the road just to identify the vehicles coz it was still raining. Im scrolling my phone, listening some musics,earphones on just to entertain myself.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  9. ponzo3rd

ponzo3rd New Member

Few mins later the guard called me and shouted 'Pons naay jeep paterminal padulong' (There's a jeep heading terminal coming) so i rushed up, pick up my stuffs and ran to the jeep. when I almost stepped on the jeep i noticed why is it full at the back of the jeep at almost 3am well I still considered myself lucky coz theres a vacant seat besides the driver.

10. ponzo3rd

ponzo3rd New Member

so i just hopped in and noticed the fck all of their eyes was on me, and the feeling was like did i do something wrong?? or steal something?? why they are all looking at me?? Im starting to get scared, im shaking. i got no other options i cant jumped off the jeep coz its already moving and its fast. So i just put my earphones on, prepared my coins to pay the fare and back on my phone scrolling as if nothing happened. Few mins after the jeep stopped so i put my heads up and we are on the terminal already, finally!! So I payed the driver and jumped off the jeep instantly as it stops. As soon as the jeep moves i noticed NOBODY WAS ON THE BACK OF THE JEEP, and i was thinking of 3 things that might happened
    1.if ever they all moved out it will take 3-5mins for them clear the back of the jeep (it seemed impossible coz i jumped off instantly as it stops so i could have seen them moved out which i dont)
    2.if they dropped off already before we reached the terminal (the fck its so imposible coz the jeep only stopped once and it was when we reached the terminal)
    3.if both 1 and 2 is possible how come i didnt noticed anybody paying the driver for the fare which i could have seen or feel them moving at my back coz i was sitting besides the driver. As soon i arrived home, i concluded. it was only me and the driver at that jeep.
    (i was sitting where that person on white shirt was sitting)
    [​IMG]

11. ranxian

ranxian Member

Late night i was drunk going home alone. i pass by in the street where kinda scary. someone shouted my name but i didnt know where was that thing is. i just ignore it and focus on how to get home and proceed walking while im feelin dizzy. When heading home someone whisper me on the dark corner telling me that i should move quickly i didnt see the thing whom tell me those stuff. my heart beats fast . i think that something isnt right on that night. i got so many sweat on my body i think someones gonna kill me. but thanks God i get home. i feel okay and take a rest and go to kitchen to drink water but im curious why the house was silent at that time were i know that they use to be sleep late bacause they always watching those late tv show. but then i cant see one of them atm. so i go to their rooms to see if they are there. but all rooms are empty. i calling their name and no one responsd thinking i might be just pranked but i know they dont know how to do prank. so i roam all the edges around the house to look for then but i failed. but suddenly i hear some water drop on the CR. so i check what was on there. when heading there i feel that my hands are shaking and some strong air pushing me away from that door. i got nervous but i still try hard to check. i got freeze when i finally holld the doorknob i cant move in a sec but suddenly when my heart beats fast again i finally move just my hand. when i open the door.
    i was so shock! i think that im gonna die because of the bad smell.. my family..

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  12. ranxian

ranxian Member

Continous...

when i open the door i was so shock!! i cant breath well because of that bad smell. my family ...

they are not home yet but there was a dirty sh3t in the bowl. i wonder maybe a ghost sh3t in there! anyway i drink that time bacause i know they are in a vacation and i was alone at the house. thanks for reading i actually uploaded a footage i hope u enjoy reading ..

Attached Files:

13. IMhalimaw

IMhalimaw New Member

this incident happened last nov. 2, 2007. we were daring each other to see who can last in the eerie vacant lot just meters away from our house. we made a little hang-out in that place before but we never dared stay there during the night. we took some photos that night using my camera phone. we alternately took photos but when jojo took the last photo, he swore that he saw no one on the background until the image was saved. we were horrified when we saw the headless ghost in the photo so we ran as fast as we can away from that place. we were tankful that the ghost did not pose candid on the photo

Attached Files:

14. KayleReece

KayleReece New Member

To make the story short I have a girlfirend and live together for 2 years but now we separated.Back to the past 2 years,one night a I was sleeping and I saw in my dreams that there`s a woman standing infront of me where I sleep and when I woke up I saw that my cellphone is recording but my cellphone is lowbat how can be charging if there`s no battery charge i look at the clock its exactly 1:45am i was so shock stop the recording phone beacause it was disgusting,after in the morning I open my Cp and i hear the recording sound for almost 5seconds i heard a demon laughing my girlfreind was so shock she said that she was a friend woman just like as guardian lady....and thats all please understand my english cauz` im not fluent...thnx guyz...... Godbless..

Attached Files:

15. soulceder

soulceder New Member

I was still young when young people were still spending time outside, not on the computer.
    I apologize in advance for grammar. I have never had English at school, i learned from it games and will help a bit with google translate :D Let's Start!

"Fatman", although I'm not fat ?! "Ginger" knows why ... And "Bee", it's hard to explain the genesis of his pseudonym.
    This was our team, who came up with a brilliant (of course) idea of a trip to a haunted forest ...

It was a late summer evening, the sky was already grayish and extremely gloomy.
    We sat three in front of the house and another boring evening was approaching.
    - Listen.
    - I've heard that a forest a dozen or so kilometers from our house is haunted with an old house. Bee, Maybe we would go there?
    Bee had one powerful advantage, which in our eyes put him on a pedestal, he had a driving license!
    - It's not a stupid thought! - They said it both.
    Well, without much thought and preparation, we packed ourselves into the car and set off.
    A straight road led to the forest, at first among fields, then both sides were thinning forests.
    We approached the bridge over the river, at which there was a descent into a forest path, we knew it was here.
    We drove off the asphalt road into the forest trail, the forest suddenly became denser, and then the road began to bounce off the river into the depths of the forest.
    We have been traveling for several minutes, in the meantime we passed a few forks. In the end, the road began to change, from sands to densely stacked stones. In Poland, called Kota Łby, it was a medieval way. We drove about three hundred meters ...
    An old dilapidated house appeared to our eyes.

The sky was already dark, with no cloud and with a strongly glowing moon that added a dark aura to this place.
    We got out of the car, on the one hand the forest and the silence on the other we hear noise, we approach a few meters and it turns out that the river flows here from which we left so far. I am going back to the abandoned house, we are thinking about ourselves ...
    - What are you, gentlemen? We go?
    - Fatman, go first.
    - I knew you would say it to Ginger ...

We entered in single file, we only had a small imitation of a military torch, which defacto gave a lot in complete darkness. We were as if in the vestibule, dark and covered with wood, the right door was the door we entered.
    The roof was slightly torn and it did not look too safe. The walls of the interior were white so that the moonlight, which reached through the leaky roof, made the building quite bright. On the walls, there were painted pentagrams, numbers of beasts and other various devil symbols. Our young minds acted like oxygen on fire.
    Suddenly, we heard the sound of a broken branch from the outside ...
    - What was that?
    - Probably sticks from trees are falling ...
    We tried to rationally explain the pranks that our imagination was doing.
    After a moment, there was a huge crack. It was no longer a sound of a broken stick, just a broken log.
    We were frozen ... We stood like walls, again and again the sounds of broken sticks. It was clear, the sounds of walking in the woods.
    - There is someone. - Bee said.
    - Let's get out of here!
    In panic, we ran out of the house and jumped in the car.
    - Go! - We shouted to Bee together.
    We had hearts in our throats.
    - Let's go back home. Ginger said terrified.
    We looked nervously through the glass, but we did not notice anything. Bee fired, we went with a spurt.
    We were driving through the woods, when we got to the fork in the middle there was a big sign with a blurred sign.
    - I do not remember that we would pass by some sign.
    - Me neither...
    - How not, Bee! Do you want to tell us that we're lost?
    - Relax, this way ...
    The next moment passed us on a ride through the dark forest illuminated by the moon. It was getting darker.
    Finally, at the end the road seemed to light up slightly, we got to a small grove, around the forest and ... River!
    - Where's the river from here? We were driving in the other direction!
    - Look! - I shouted.
    In the grove there were solid benches and tables made of logs.
    - Tables, benches, means ... People come here.
    - Nice, but do you see any people here?
    - Oh no.
    - Yes, we do not know where we are! Not much to the forest, which ceases to frighten me, because the river frightens me more!
    "Silence, gentlemen, let's think cool. - Bee said.
    Our reverie did not last long. We heard in the distance like a dog barking, barely audible ... We listened carefully.
    To our surprise, the barking was getting louder.
    - Probably the ranger with his dog saw us and is looking for us!
    - I mean, we're saved?
    The sound was getting louder, the louder it was, the less it resembled the barking of a dog.
    - What the hell is this?
    - Certainly not a dog ...
    - Something like ... Monkey?
    - Monkey? In Poland? In Europe, monkeys live only in one place and it is an island thousands of kilometers from us ...
    The squawk grew louder, it was clearly felt that it was coming towards us.
    - What's that joke?
    - It's here! Run!
    We moved from the hoof towards the car, we reach and grab the door handles ... Closed!
    - Bee, open this door!
    - I do not have keys!
    - What are you talking about!
    - I lost them!
    Silence...

The first clouds appeared in the sky, the moon began to slightly obscure.
    The sound of the river was the only sound that would rip the silence that prevailed on the clearing.
    The squawk heard earlier had suddenly subsided, just like that. We stood in a huff, as if waiting for the development of events.
    I looked at Ginger, he looked like a Greek statue, white and static, I saw a shadow behind his back that held a hand on his shoulder.
    - Gentlemen know that you can not drive a car into the forest?

I have shortened the story significantly, it may not seem very scary, but we were terribly terrified as young boys.

The main reason for this was the urban legend about the ghosts haunting of the house. She said that a family lived a dozen or so years ago, a father with two children. It was a poor family and one day the father grabbed his children, put them in a sack and threw them into the river. Since then, this place has been haunted by children and their father.

After a few years, I verified the entire history of this place.
    Well, it was an inn at the ferry crossing across the river. It operated from the eighteenth to the twentieth century. It also included stables for horse mail.
    After the war, the property was owned by a local painter who was looking for inspiration there. It is now falling into ruin and oblivion.
    Below photos from 1910, 1930 and present, slightly modified from Urbex Team Site, who visit abandoned palces.

Barkling sounds it was Roe Deer Barkling, this show that we do not know the animals of our forests. Check this on Youtube, its pretty scare :D

Attached Files:

16. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

A nightmare I once had of my worst fear.

I was laying in bed after just waking up, I grabbed the baby monitor and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I heard my son on the baby monitor laughing and my wife singing to him, I crack a smile as I hear my wife singing to him. When suddenly my wife walks into the bathroom at the same time as I’m hearing this going on, I just looked at my wife with horror and fear then all of a sudden my son starts crying, extremely high pitched as if he is distressed, all of a sudden it goes quite for a few seconds and then a deep voice comes through the monitor “say bye bye” I dropped the monitor and sprinted to my sons room, I open his door and he was gone with just the bedroom window open with curtains blowing in the wind....

My worst fear is my son or daughter going missing or being kidnapped.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  17. fookyou

fookyou New Member

I still have fresh memories of this.

When I was very young, about three or four, I remember having a friend named Alli.

Alli lived with me and I would play hide and seek with her in the back yard. Alli was a year older than me. Alli loved my mom but wouldn’t stay long enough to meet her.

My mom didn’t believe I had a friend named Alli, I kept telling her, and my mom first got a very white face and told me stop, and Alli isn’t real.

Well one night Alli told me she had to leave, so she did. Never heard from her again.

Fast forward to when I was 16, and mom told me that before I was born I had a sister named Alli, and she had passed away due to complications (idr what the problem was, something about her lungs I think).

My mom tells me that it was probably all a coincidence since a divorce was going on during that time and I wanted a friend.

But I still remember everything about Alli, and I refuse to believe it was all pretend.

18. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

Most terrifying story.
    Taking wallet to buy 10k Rp. Open your wallet and u see......................................
    [​IMG]
    its empty.

Now where is my 2k rp? :D

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  19. julitoaspacio

julitoaspacio New Member

When i was 10, I had a dream that i was in hell and my grandmother was a devil. She had me on and operating table and was cutting me open with a big knife. Then all her little old Lady buddies came over to join in. They took out my heart and my intestines and they were squishing them and laughing! Then i looked over and saw my dad on a operating table. He was getting brain surgery. he opened his eyes which were completely white and started screaming.

20. mikayla9095

mikayla9095 New Member

My nightmare is about clown...
    I had a dream about an evil clown digging my grave in our front yard. I woke up completely freaked and looked out the window to see our neighbor digging up his front yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.