Create % for PSH Weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jerometazer, Sep 25, 2018.

1. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

So I was trying to upgrade my PSH (Flaming Wind) weapon into heavens, but with band's create rate at 40%, it still took me 31 tries. Tried another PSH weapon without band's create bonus, and it took 70 attempts. Has anyone else noticed a decrease in success rate after the dungeon patch (Patch 144)?

Also tried on a Wild Tiger weapon and it was fine. Was able to make two upgrades with less than 30 attempts. The issue seems to only apply to PSH.

hattoria35701 likes this.
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We can confirm that the success rates for upgrading those weapons have not been changed.

jerometazer likes this.
  3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Took 11 tries with 50% band atr all about RNG

[CM]NineArts and jerometazer like this.
  4. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

Thank you both :)

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Today: Flaming into Heaven`s after 16 attempts with 0% band attr

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  6. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

From experience sometimes after new pstch is added some things could be broken because of diff bugs or algoritms. I think is something unwanted. About create rate there is a file from 2017 with create rates for all games items that is like a ghost up there.

7. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

I think the refine level has a hand in the success rate which is the case for HG12 weapons.

8. hattoria35701

hattoria35701 New Member

Sorry GM but i have to say that there's something wrong with create % rate. This time for me it's BD weapon not PSH weapon. I got a +15 BD Bracers earlier today. I made it to Heaven BD Bracers in 10-15 trys. After that, I tried making it to Dark Dance BD Bracers. I used up more than 2 BE stacks, 15~ stacks of stone of mesmerizing (~300kk) and 2 MCG x10. And even with 40% create atts from band, I still couldn't make it. Can you please check if there's any problem with the create rate?
    This game is all based on RNG i know but if there's actually no problem, then maybe im just an unlucky guy lol

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

at +15 it will be difficult to create most weapons.

10. SakkeNekko

SakkeNekko New Member

Greeting Dragons! I`m fascinated by Upgrading/Creating Weapons and 1 thing i am disturbed about: Where can I find or HOW can I make The Stone of Mesmerizing Spell???
    I asked many times in game but no one could tell me or knew anything about this Stone, that is used when creating a weapon; for example i want to create a Heaven`s Wild Tiger Spear by using a Heaven`s Spear of Wild Tiger Figther Spear & the rest of the required items like: 40 Stone of Mesmerising Spell + 7 Blood Essence
    Can some1 please replay with an information about this Stone of Mesmerizing Spell?
    Thank you and Have fun all! ^_^ 2018October13 06-09-02.jpg

11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You can buy the Stone of Mesmerizing Spell from an NPC in Hefei. You can find the NPC at the "Crafting" area above "Duel Registration", as seen on the map.