why you should watch cells at work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LoliBot14, Oct 1, 2018.

1. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

[​IMG]
    CELLS AT WORK takes place entirely within the human body. Just one body is made of hundreds of millions of cells, each one with a specific role. In order to maintain overall health, it’s imperative that order is maintained. In essence, multiple parts of the human body have a job. But, rather than profit, the goal is health and wellbeing for the body itself. That’s the parallel upon which CELLS AT WORK situates itself. It portrays the body as a society of hardworking people who embody the characteristics of their corresponding cells.

[​IMG]
    The hardworking human body of CELLS AT WORK | Image: Crunchyroll
    In building the world this way, CELLS AT WORK immediately creates two unique narrative styles. Firstly, we functionally get infinite characters with no strictly unique traits to them. Rather than have names, each character in the series refers to each other by what kind of cell they are. The only differentiating factor amongst two white blood cells, for example, is their number. Secondly, this allows CELLS AT WORK to focus on what the characters do rather than who they are. I’m normally a stickler for strong character development in any show, but it’s necessary here. CELLS AT WORK is extremely episodic, and the only real continuity is the relationship between the two characters with the most screen time.

Red Blood Cell AE3803 and White Blood Cell U-1146 meet several times as they go about their duties. AE3803 is rather clumsy and thus needs saving when she winds up in trouble. U-1146, like all of his kind, is generally stoic. But when it comes to killing bacteria, his demeanor is violent and sadistic.

2. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

lolis are not allowed on this family friendly forum
    Capture.PNG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    tamirtov and Draygashi like this.
  3. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

4. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

It's more like shadow being a dictator tbh

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Miss me with that weeb sh*t.

iwannadielel likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I think you are the one who are not allowed to post here with bring Toast' cheapest banhammer.

We aren't scare of their banhammer nothing can we compare them to GM Over9000's banhammer.

I bet you got banned by Over9000 cuz you dont like him.

Yea like I already told him what have he done to us.

7. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

I dont make memes about Toast cuz I hate him. I make them because I find them funny lol. Also I really wasn't around in the ogp era (im ez newgen trash 9-0) but correct me if I'm wrong but didnt EVERYONE hate Over9000?

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Everyone hate Over9000 because of how he has opened everyone how does the shet worked.

Like if he find out that you hack, share account, etc that you broke the ToS and he bans you and you cry he tell you fck off he dont like to give another chance. Also he has a good shet teach everyone lesson. Unlike GM Lebeba she is the example of the prostitute. That's why he's best GM.

9. TheIceman

TheIceman Active Member

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell